Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran (4736 Views)

Where Is Jerusalem Mentioned In The Quoran. / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Muslim apologists do their best to silence apostates and their criticism of Islam by throwing out the dreaded “Islamophobia” label. Apostates are people who were once Muslims themselves but have since left the religion for a variety of reasons. Many are left shell-shocked, victims or witnesses to Muslim abuses and violence, and others have simply done the unthinkable- they opened the Qur’an and read it.

One such person is Muslim apostate Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who has gotten considerable press lately with the Brandeis University controversy. The school first offered and later rescinded the offer for an honorary degree based on her impressive work for women’s rights after Ali was labeled an “Islamophobe.”

This was quite an interesting criticism considering the fact that she was raised Muslim herself, and as such, she became a victim of atrocities like female genital mutilation (FGM) and forced marriage. Ali was once a pious Muslim, but after the Somali native was granted political asylum to the Netherlands and received an education, she began to reflect on Islam and its teachings. After the 9/11 attacks, she picked up the Qur’an and hadith, and it wasn’t long before she renounced her faith.

Another apostate is the well-known Ali Sina, who started faithfreedom.org in 2001, after reading the Qur’an and coming to the conclusion that Islam is a Satanic religion, and Muhammad was a psychopath as well as, Sina writes, “a liar, a pedophile, an assassin, a rapist, a thief, a lecher, a narcissist, a terrorist, a mass murderer and a madman.  Muslims emulate their prophet and this explains the madness in the Islamic world. They are vile and violent because they worship a criminal.”

He goes even further and declares that Muhammad and Islam do not deserve any more respect than people like Charles Manson and that rather than comparing Muhammad to Jesus, Buddha or Zoroaster, he should be compared to insane criminals like Hitler and Stalin.

For more sweet gists, continue here: cheesy
http://chersonandmolschky.com/2014/04/28/islamophobic-muslims-leave-islam-reading-quran/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by ladyF(f): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2015
This isn't a sensible topic I must say. Why don't you respect other people's religion? How is it biting you? *hiss

4 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
This isn't a sensible topic I must say. Why don't you respect other people's religion? How is it biting you? *hiss

I should respect a religion whose doctrines teaches believers in it to kill and discriminate against people who don't believe in the religion? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Muslims claim all you need to do is to read the quoran to be convinced it's the true religion but on the contrary more muslims are renouncing islam after studying the quoran because they are at a loss how a character as vile as mohamed could possibly be a prophet of God.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by ladyF(f): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Annunaki:

I should respect a religion whose doctrines teaches believers in it to kill and discriminate against people who don't believe in the religion? undecided
okay okay.....have a blast! No patience to argue today.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Muslim brethen let's join hands in making the world a better place as you renounce islam today.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Mckayzee(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Wish this could make front page, maybe the world would be a better place indeed without the religion of pc (so to say)

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2015
Mckayzee:
Wish this could make front page, maybe the world would be a better place indeed without the religion of pc (so to say)

They will rather delete it than push It to front page. Nairaland is notorious for protecting islam.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by plappville(f): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2015
They are blind. They dont see the atrocities of thier prophet causing harm to the world...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Godsfamilymemba: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2015
I met a guy who told me he became a Christian after reading in the Quran that Jesus is Christ.
His alfa was able to convince his friends whom he showed the passage to that the passage was inserted by Christians! You believe lies if you don't like truth.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:
I met a guy who told me he became a Christian after reading in the Quran that Jesus is Christ.
His alfa was able to convince his friends whom he showed the passage to that the passage was inserted by Christians! You believe lies if you don't like truth.

Alfas are specially trained to lie for the propagation and defence of islam. It's based on their al taquiya doctrine which permits muslims to lie to further the cause of islam and that is why you see so many NL muslims telling obvious lies to defend their 'faith'.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Blackfire(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2015
@annunaki when they arrive, make sure u call me..

Am just so angry at this people with there atrocities ,that i may actually post 'the meccan side of the story'.

Imagine a man they call the best of 'god' creation, sending an assasin to kill a widow who criticise mohamed.

If u dont call me when they come , me and u go enter WWE ring.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Blackfire:
@annunaki when they arrive, make sure u call me..

Am just so angry at this people with there atrocities ,that i may actually post 'the meccan side of the story'.

Imagine a man they call the best of 'god' creation, sending an assasin to kill a widow who criticise mohamed.

If u dont call me when they come , me and u go enter WWE ring.

I don't get you, who is arriving? Yes please we are still waiting for your write up on the meccan side of the story.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Blackfire(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2015
Annunaki:

I don't get you, who is arriving? Yes please we are still waiting for your write up on the meccan side of the story.

*grins* those so called moderate muslims... Or the mujahadins(true muslims)
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by truthman2012(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
ladyF:

Hey ! What are you saying?

Did muslims have respect for other peoples religion? If they did there would be no islam today. The converts to islam from the religions before it were made through force.

Quran 9:29] Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought LOW.

Is that respect for other people's religion?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by mahdino: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Annunaki:

Then you cannot respect Christianity.

Many Times Christians post passages from the Quran on war and say that Islam is not valid because of them because of the violence. Christians say Muhammad cannot be a prophet because he fought in wars and killed people, they say Jesus never killed anyone nor harmed any one, and that their God is loving and not a killer. Are these comments true? The simple answer is no, in this article I will quote several verses from the Bible showing the brutal terror found in it, I will be quoting from the OT. Christians should have no problem with it, since its the same God, so hence if the God of the OT said kill then it means Jesus said kill because he has no God. So Christians have no way out of this mess. yoyu might say it is the old testament, but the fact you carry it along always and read it will definitely has an impact.
Let us begin:

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37
And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou
mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz. 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us;
and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people . 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, [/b]of every city, we left none to remain. 36
From Aroer, which is by the brink of the
river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us
[b]So Moses and his army killed women and children.
Moses broke the 6th
commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say nooooo. Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural
sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is the Christian response?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 3
1-7
1 Then we turned, and went up the way to
Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. 3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and
we smote him until none was left to him remaining. 4 And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan . 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside
unwalled towns a great many. 6 [b]And we utterly destroyed them, [/b]as we did unto
Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city . 7 But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves
Notice the killing spree, scores of cities were raided by Moses and his army by the permission of Jesus, and they killed women and children! What does the Christian have to say to this?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7
1-6
1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the
Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the
Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy
unto them: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou
shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: [b]so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. 5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. [/b]6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth
So note, Jesus allows[b] Moses to completly destroy cities and show NO MERCY, NO MERCY AT ALL meaning you can do whatever you want to them. Not only that, Jesus orders Moses and his army to destroy all their images and their places of worship, so much for religous tolerance among Christians. So once again we see Moses killing with NO MERCY as God Jesus ordered, we also see no tolerance of other religions,
somethings which Christians rant about Islam! This proves which religion is the in-tolerant one, it is the Christian, their God is in-tolerant to other religions as you see.[/b]

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
6-18
6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7
Namely, of the gods of the pe[b]ople which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou
shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death,[/b] and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities , which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou
shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever ; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
Once again we the tolerance of the Christian God Jesus. In these passages God says that anyone who worships others Gods wherever they be must be killed. Even if your antartica and you worship some pagan deity you shall be put to death. As the verse says, to the ends of the world, meaning all over the world, so there is no tolerance in the religion. God Jesus orders his followers to stone the ones who dont believe in him, and to kill them, and to destroy the city with the sword and burn it and never rebuild it. The ending ot the paragraph is very interesting, God tells his followers TO KEEP all his commandments which include this one! To kill others who dont believe in him, so hence no religous tolerance. So this rule STILL APPLIES TODAY, because their God said:
keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
Or did God change his mind? The God of the OT does NOT change his mind:
"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"

Numbers
23:19
He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie
or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind." 1 Samuel 15:29
So hence the Christian God doesnt change his mind so this rule still applies today, so Christians are still ordered to kill us!

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21
18-22
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21 And[b] all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all
Israel shall hear, and fear. 22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree
I wonder what Christians have to say about that? So as you can see, a bad kid is stoned, and bad men are hanged on trees for all to see. I would really love to see what Christians have to say to these verses[/b]. Remember the God the Christians believe in is the same God of the OT, so hence this is Jesus making these commands. So Jesus commanded people to kill their bad kids, to kill bad people and hang them on a tree.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 22
25-29
25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: [b]then the man only that lay with her shall die. 26 But unto the damsel thou
shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man
riseth against his neighbor, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: 27 [/b]For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. 28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days
So as you can see, rape is allowed in certain cases. When the victim is a virgin, she must marry the rapist, if the victim is not a virgin then the rapist is put to death. This law is a shame and insult To Molest victims, you bring me one single lady who would want to marry her rapist, and if Christians even try to defend this then they are even more sick and their own book which says it is okay. So hence you now see that the Christian God Jesus allowed rape in certain cases, this is why
America seperated Church and state, because Christian laws are sick as you can see.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 23
1-4
1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever: 4 Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of
Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to curse thee
Now why cant these people go into the congregation of the lord? What happened to the God who hears all, and accepts all? It seems at one time Jesus did not like bastards, and did not like men without their private parts! I wonder what the Christian has to say to this. Why cannot Ammonites and Moabites go into the congregation of the lord? What again happened to the God who loves all and hears all? It seems that the Christian God Jesus is not very loving after all and that Christians have been spreading a myth about their God. Anyway, can we really accept such rubbish like this?
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
^^^
Yawns, christianity is based strictly on the teachings of Christ in the new testament same way islam is based strictly on the hallucinations of mohamed as recorded in the evil quoran and sahih hadiths.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by MightySparrow: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
ladyF:

Why is It Islam that is not respected? It is more of. a nuisance to humanity of all religions than a way to a loving GOD

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Owliver(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Annunaki:
^^^
Yawns, christianity is based strictly on the teachings of Christ in the new testament same way islam is based strictly on the hallucinations of mohamed as recorded in the evil quoran and sahih hadiths.
dont mind the idiots. later they will say the bible is corrupt and another occation they will quote the same corrupt bible to defend their religion... anytime you ask them about their verses they rush to quote bible just to be EVEN" looolz. both moderate and extrimist are terrorists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by nurex01(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
@Annunaki I doubt u have a future because the way you used to talk is as if u dont don't read between lines. It's because u are in Nigeria that's y no one can stop you from blasphemy of d prophet (saw). Indeed u are a "KAAFIR" Because a believer should believe in all the Prophets and messengers and u disbelieved in prophet muhammed (saw). Mind u I know prophet Issa(asw) more than u know him. U are wrongly misguided @Annunaki

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
nurex01:
@Annunaki I doubt u have a future because the way you used to talk is as if u dont don't read between lines. It's because u are in Nigeria that's y no one can stop you from blasphemy of d prophet (saw). Indeed u are a "KAAFIR" Because a believer should believe in all the Prophets and messengers and u disbelieved in prophet muhammed (saw). Mind u I know prophet Issa(asw) more than u know him. U are wrongly misguided @Annunaki

If you can believe such a vile, thieving, murderous, rapist, philandering, adulterous narcissist vermin like mohamed is a prophet of God, then you really need to get your head examined you stoopid infidel.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by calculator123(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
am not a muslim so i can't say
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by nimat158(f): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Annunaki:
^^^
ISLAM is peace,hence prophet muhamad (s.a.w) says ONLY GOD I.E ALAH KNOWS ITS TRUE WOSHIPER.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by nimat158(f): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Owliver:
dont mind the idiots. later they will say the bible is corrupt and another occation they will quote the same corrupt bible to defend their religion... anytime you ask them about their verses they rush to quote bible just to be EVEN" looolz. both moderate and extrimist are terrorists.
PLS DNT JUDGE ANYBODY,LET THEM ACT ACORDING TO THEIR BELIEFS.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Owliver(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2015
nimat158:
PLS DNT JUDGE ANYBODY,LET THEM ACT ACORDING TO THEIR BELIEFS.
and when their beliefs becomes hostile to others should we watch and clap?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Owliver(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2015
nimat158:
ISLAM is peace,hence prophet muhamad (s.a.w) says ONLY GOD I.E ALAH KNOWS ITS TRUE WOSHIPER.
prophet says. yh same jargons being passed from generation to generations. use your brains. no wonder asking questions about Islam is termed blasphemy in islamic societies. dont ask just follow like zombies. oya go drink camel piss

4 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by mamsong9(m): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Annunaki:
Muslim apologists do their best to silence apostates and their criticism of Islam by throwing out the dreaded “Islamophobia” label. Apostates are people who were once Muslims themselves but have since left the religion for a variety of reasons. Many are left shell-shocked, victims or witnesses to Muslim abuses and violence, and others have simply done the unthinkable- they opened the Qur’an and read it.

One such person is Muslim apostate Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who has gotten considerable press lately with the Brandeis University controversy. The school first offered and later rescinded the offer for an honorary degree based on her impressive work for women’s rights after Ali was labeled an “Islamophobe.”

This was quite an interesting criticism considering the fact that she was raised Muslim herself, and as such, she became a victim of atrocities like female genital mutilation (FGM) and forced marriage. Ali was once a pious Muslim, but after the Somali native was granted political asylum to the Netherlands and received an education, she began to reflect on Islam and its teachings. After the 9/11 attacks, she picked up the Qur’an and hadith, and it wasn’t long before she renounced her faith.

Another apostate is the well-known Ali Sina, who started faithfreedom.org in 2001, after reading the Qur’an and coming to the conclusion that Islam is a Satanic religion, and Muhammad was a psychopath as well as, Sina writes, “a liar, a pedophile, an assassin, a rapist, a thief, a lecher, a narcissist, a terrorist, a mass murderer and a madman.  Muslims emulate their prophet and this explains the madness in the Islamic world. They are vile and violent because they worship a criminal.”

He goes even further and declares that Muhammad and Islam do not deserve any more respect than people like Charles Manson and that rather than comparing Muhammad to Jesus, Buddha or Zoroaster, he should be compared to insane criminals like Hitler and Stalin.

For more sweet gists, continue here: cheesy
http://chersonandmolschky.com/2014/04/28/islamophobic-muslims-leave-islam-reading-quran/

Even your name have said it all, Annunaki.
Anybody who knows the meaning of it, also knows that nothing good can come from you.
Annunaki is a name of a deity the Mayan people worship long time ago, and it represents Lucifer himself.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by nurex01(m): 4:55am On Nov 24, 2015
@annunaki, u c ur life. With that ur name u are bearing nothing good can ever come from u dt is y in Islam we do read and ponder b4 naming someone because it will reflect.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by nurex01(m): 4:58am On Nov 24, 2015
@annunaki, u had better change ur name may be. It's not even sure whether good things can come from u buh just try and change. If u are lucky, good can come buh if u are not u will just end up in a mysterious life.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2015
mamsong9:

Even your name have said it all, Annunaki.
Anybody who knows the meaning of it, also knows that nothing good can come from you.
Annunaki is a name of a deity the Mayan people worship long time ago, and it represents Lucifer himself.

Islamic dunce, annunaki has nothing to do with the mayan people talkess of lucifer. Illiterate like mohamed. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by mamsong9(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Annunaki:

Islamic dunce, annunaki has nothing to do with the mayan people talkess of lucifer. Illiterate like mohamed. tongue

Please go and study your religion very well then you would know who the true illiterate is.
Ohh, I forgot that am talking to a Christian, they never read their bible how can they ever know how fake it is
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2015
mamsong9:

Please go and study your religion very well then you would know who the true illiterate is.
Ohh, I forgot that am talking to a Christian, they never read their bible how can they ever know how fake it is

Dunce muslims who are more intelligent than you read the quoran and abandoned islam when they saw how evil it was.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) / Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association / How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.