Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? (2230 Views)

Make I Post My Pictures,i Deh Find Wife Oh / Where To Find Wife Material In Lagos / Should I Allow My Parents Find Wife For Me? (2) (3) (4)

Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Klinee: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Some men find it difficult to approach a girl while some girls see some boys that approach them as being randy and may not take them serious even when the boy is serious. I have see where parent find wife/husband for their sons/daughters and the marriage still intact. I have also see where two people courted for five years and got married but divorce next year. So my question is, should a mother find a wife for her son? CC: lalasticala, ishlove

Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2015
You know my mum got a compulsory wife for me when I was 19 because I was too perverted. The wife is still there. But it even makes me more perverted and makes me flirt around more and more.. why? Because I never went down on one knee to propose to her.

So my answer: NO
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2015
The thought Of it is Annoying!!undecidedblah!
What sane man would Allow His Mother to do that??shocked
And what sane girl would even Agree to be Wooed by A man's Mother?? lipsrsealed tah!!angry

This is the 21st Century Abeg! undecided
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2015
cry
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by vizkiz: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2015
does it still looks like we stay in the 19th century? undecided a guy who still waits on his parents for a wife isn't worthy of the "husband" title. He should be able to go out and hustle for a partner himself
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by rosalieene(f): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Klinee:
Some men find it difficult to approach a girl while some girls see some boys that approach them as being randy and may not take them serious even when the boy is serious. I have see where parent find wife/husband for their sons/daughters and the marriage still intact. I have also see where two people courted for five years and got married but divorce next year. So my question is, should a mother find a wife for her son?

It works for some people that way but 60% of men like that don't usually love their wives and some of them are promiscuous, chronic drinkers and women beaters trust me!

Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by rosalieene(f): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Klinee:
Some men find it difficult to approach a girl while some girls see some boys that approach them as being randy and may not take them serious even when the boy is serious. I have see where parent find wife/husband for their sons/daughters and the marriage still intact. I have also see where two people courted for five years and got married but divorce next year. So my question is, should a mother find a wife for her son?

It works for some people that way but 60% of men like that don't usually love their wives and some of them are promiscuous, chronic drinkers and women beaters trust me!.
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Klinee: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
And what sane girl would even Agree to be Wooed by A man's Mother?? lipsrsealed tah!!angry

But some find it difficult to approach a lady feeling maybe she will humuliate him publicly .

Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Klinee: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2015
rosalieene:

It works for some people that way but 60% of men like that don't usually love their wives and some of them are promiscuous, chronic drinkers and women beaters trust me!
its not true.
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Klinee:
But some find it difficult to approach a lady feeling maybe she will humuliate him publicly .
Then, he's No man...undecided

Ladies should be the shy one..
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by misspicy(f): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2015
who does that OP undecided
if a guy's mum tell me such i'd ask if her son is dumb cheesy
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Goandie: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:

Wetin u sabi, no be d same 21st century marriages dey crash like no 2rmw ni.

Op yes nd why is that ur mum knows the best for u nd she self be woman she go know the d qualities that d gal shud av.

And why it is a No 2 is that she mite pick a gal that is not ur spec

Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Klinee: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:
who does that OP undecided

if a guy's mum tell me such i'd ask if her son is dumb cheesy
No that is too harsh now. A mother knows what is good for her beloved son, she knows that you will make a good wife for her son that is why she approach u.
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Goandie:

Wetin u sabi, no be d same 21st century marriages dey crash like no 2rmw ni.

Op yes nd why is that ur mum knows the best for u nd she self be woman she go know the d qualities that d gal shud av.

And why it is a No 2 is that she mite pick a gal that is not ur spec
Abeg, No vex...How old You be?lipsrsealed

Like, You'll let your mom Choose A Random girl for You? seriously? Lwkmd!gringringrin You're kidding huh?

The only person that Knows what's best for you is "YOU" oga..undecided

No Go Look for girl marry..stay there dey wait for Your Momsy..When she carry mbeke come give u, na una go still complainundecided

Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by donholy28(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2015
No!! a man should be able to make his own choices
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by misspicy(f): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2015
Klinee:
No that is too harsh now. A mother knows what is good for her beloved son, she knows that you will make a good wife for her son that is why she approach u.
she should have just sent her son to do the wooing na
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Goandie: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
Abeg, No vex...How old You be?lipsrsealed

Like, You'll let your mom Choose A Random girl for You? seriously? Lwkmd!gringringrin You're kidding huh?

The only person that Knows what's best for you is "YOU" oga..undecided

No Go Look for girl marry..stay there dey wait for Your Momsy..When she carry mbeke come give u, na una go still complainundecided

Lmao aunty calm down why ur blood dey errupt like volcano now
Wen u ready 2 wan marry na that u go know your husband 2be mama get say.
Wen she go twist her pikin mind, say u no be wife material na that tym u go agree with mi.
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Who would take a guy like that serious? He's no different from a Ken doll, both have no cojones tongue
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Goandie:

Lmao aunty calm down why ur blood dey errupt like volcano now
Wen u ready 2 wan marry na that u go know your husband 2be mama get say.
Wen she go twist her pikin mind, say u no be wife material na that tym u go agree with mi.
LoL!gringrin;DAyam tayad of writing "pidgin"....undecided

Oya...You're right...I'm wrong!(Can't Argue in Pidgin abeg)cry

PS-----Make sure You give your mom A Big list...So, She'd Atleast know what to Look for...embarassed
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Only if the child is handicapped
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Goandie: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!gringrin;DAyam tayad of writing "pidgin"....undecided

Oya...You're right...I'm wrong!(Can't Argue in Pidgin abeg)cry

PS-----Make sure You give your mom A Big list...So, She'd Atleast know what to Look for...embarassed

We are just exchanging opinions Not arguing.
I don't need 2 give her any list my 1st luv(my mum) already know the best for mi coz we are like 5 and 6.

Please Dnt forget let ur dad select your husband for you den u will see why dey are called parent

Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Sunnypar(m): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2016
rosalieene:

What happened to your bbm?
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by rosalieene(f): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Sunnypar:
What happened to your bbm?
why are you asking were you on my list

Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by ib4uakpele: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2016
YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER: If you're born again, you're an overcomer.He that is born of God overcome the world & he that is above is above all.As a born again Christian you are seated together with Christ Jesus far above principalities & powers, failure,setback,poverty,retrogress, disappointment,rulers & forces of darkness,where you reign as a king in this life with Christ Jesus. The bible says in {1 John5:5},“who is he that overcometh the world,but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God”. For you to live a life of an overcomer you have to receive Jesus Christ into your life by declaring this confession: Lord Jesus,I come to you today as a sinner & I repent of my sins,wash me clean with your blood from all sins.I receive you into my life as my Lord & Personal Saviour,take full charge of my life from today,I am born again,thank you for saving my soul. Halleluyah!.
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by firstking01(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2016
This is too achaic....

For the records i know...it's only done by the so-called "Rich" men's children, wanting their daughters/sons to marrry people of their class and hierachy, and in most cases they forced their children into it....this mostly happens in nigeria.
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by skywalker240(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Goandie:

We are just exchanging opinions Not arguing.
I don't need 2 give her any list my 1st luv(my mum) already know the best for mi coz we are like 5 and 6.

Please Dnt forget let ur dad select your husband for you den u will see why dey are called parent

Guy na individual difference,

And human beings change.., no one is pafect there is every tendency dat ur mum would go 4 d wrong mate and then u keep hearing that particuler killa word HAD I KNOWN.

Times hav changed and people are trying to get along

@Estherfabian follow ur heart.

Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by cruzita(f): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2016
undecided For what kwanu?if a man can't approach a girl he loves then he should stay alone.My mum won't try that nonsense because she will marry whoever she brings .
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Sunnypar(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2016
rosalieene:

why are you asking
were you on my list
yes.
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by rosalieene(f): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sunnypar:
yes.
what's ur bbm name
Re: Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? by Sunnypar(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
rosalieene:

what's ur bbm name
Tiger

Why Is Sexual Urge Usually High Around This Season? / Ladies Have U Ever Dated A Cultist Before???if Yes,share Ur Experience. / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction?