Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba (6433 Views)

I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka / Nigeria Military In Pictures / Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2015
As a Professional Political scientist Bsc( Hon) I want to state very categorically that If war ever come Biafra Resistance can totally decimate the Nigeria Presence in just 72hrs of hostility Unless the war degenerate into a civil war in that case it will be much longer and unpredictable.. recent events have shown that those whom I will better refer to as the Biafran Mafians are determined and highly organized cells.the massiveness of this protest and the coordinated movement of such large numbers of youths calls for absolute concern also the simultaneous nature of the protest if its an armed coordinated attack can knock out the entire military presence in the old Eastern region within 48hrs.

This are young men who are not afraid to confront soldiers unarmed , this are disgruntled youths who have lost every sense of belonging to the Nigeria social political order . They understand that there is no future for them except in the tale of a New nation Biafra. This is their last hope.
In terms of number this Ipob youths outnumbered the Nigeria military by 10 to 1 man hence they can be overwhelm by Sheer population.
The 1967 is a bit different because what we experience is a civil war where civilians are forcefully recruited into the military and send to the war front. This is unlikely to happen because patriotism among Nigerians is record low now unlike in the 1960s and also this is not a Military regime hence it will be hard to mobilize the entire national population into a civil war.

THE EFFICIENCY OF THIS PROTEST HAVE SHOWN THAT NNAMDI KANU IS JUST THE FACE OF THE NEW BIAFRA MOVEMENT HE IS NOT THE ENGINE ( The Mafians are the engine room).
It only take a brand new Ak49 assault rifle and uniform to turn millions of this youths into a standing army they have trekked for miles sleeping in the jungle I believe this is a mere Military drill to harden them. No civilian can trek all this distance and maintain a continuous protest for 13 days now.

BELOW IS THE MILITARY CAPABILITY OF NIGERIA ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA

Founded 1960-present
Country Nigeria
Type Army
Size 130,000 active frontline personnel, 32,000 active reserve personnel

Commanders
Chief of Army Staff Major-General Tukur Yusuf Buratai [1]
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. In late 2013 the strength of the standing army totaled nearly 100,000 men. An additional 82,000 trained members of paramilitary forces were available to augment regular units as necessary.[2] It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by wecan: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2015
WE ARE BIAFRANS, WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO DIE, WE WANT FREEDOM

6 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Chest beater, go and sit down under fan.

We don't want any war.

It is only a fool that will rush to war when dialogue can achieve the same result.

Ojukwu said he had the strongest army in black Africa when all he had were bolt action riffles and a couple of cutlasses.

I am Igbo.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2015
wecan:

Take ya war to Congo and die there, Igbos don't another war on our soil. Anuohiaa.

Only a fool will draw fire to his ancestral land. Whey do the Americans always fight outside America?

13 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Zuria(f): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2015
You have been warned by the Nigerian Army...seek legal means of getting Kanu out of detention.

11 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by brize(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Chest beater, go and sit down under fan.

We don't want any war.

It is only a fool that will rush to war when dialogue can achieve the same result.

Ojukwu said he had the strongest army in black Africa when all he had were bolt action riffles and a couple of cutlasses.

I am Igbo.
yes, even okorocha is also igbo

13 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by blazetitov: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
"I want to state very categorically that If war ever come Biafra Resistance can totally decimate the Nigeria Presence in just 72hrs of hostility Unless the war degenerate into a civil war"

Yeye and boastful post. If there is an armed resistance by any group within a country or war between citizens of the same country, then that's called a Civil War. You people should be proud arrogant enough to say you will decimate the whole country in just 72 hrs in a Civil war scenario. Bunch of Flat chest beaters! undecided undecided undecided undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by NuellettY: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Do you mind the army cockroaches who thinks they can kill the lpob in just a twinkle? Hell No

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by teeboila(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2015
For your mind.

You think say nah Game of Throne or GTA

Siddon there dey permutate your annihilation.

11 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2015
brize:
yes, even okorocha is also igbo
These IPOB people are giving us a bad name.

6 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2015
blazetitov:
"I want to state very categorically that If war ever come Biafra Resistance can totally decimate the Nigeria Presence in just 72hrs of hostility Unless the war degenerate into a civil war"

Yeye and boastful post. If there is an armed resistance by any group within a country or war between citizens of the same country, then that's called a Civil War. You people should be proud arrogant enough to say you will decimate the whole country in just 72 hrs in a Civil war scenario. Bunch of Flat chest beaters! undecided undecided undecided undecided

You're an eediot without tact or strategy.

ojukwu said he would defeat Nigeria when all he had were bolt action riffles.

6 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by sammyj: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
This guy could be high on Grammaerjeria weeds or must be leaving in fools paradise. Imagine Biafra defeating Nigeria Army !!! grin grin grin shocked grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2015
tochukwuifeduba and other IPOB eediots think they are ready for war because they have probably smuggled in some AK 47s.

You fools should take ya war outside Igboland and you can all die there, we don't care.

#NoWarinIgboland.

8 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by 9jii(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2015
wecan:
NOBODY WILL KILL YOU, JUST LIKE OJUKWU,KANU WILL LIVE IN MISERY TOO SEE ONE 9JA LIVES ON.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

yes, that was his mistake. Biafra could have won. It takes a well motivated, determined and well equipped army to win a war. He had the first two, but not the last. The course was not a mistake. It was a justified act necessitated by prevailing circumstances.
A lesson learned .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by blazetitov: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Typical empty vessel. You result to insult due to emptiness and lack of facts to support your failing dreams. By the way, Ojukwu eventually defeated Nigeria from abroad? undecided undecided. Congrats and please do clap for yourself.
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by mazeltov(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Your ignorance is deeper than what I thought. How do you excpect a war with the military to last for 72 hours - it shows that education doesn't travel with common sense. Once the war starts, it has started. If the civilians against Assad had known that it won't be easy like this, they wouldn't have ventured into it. After all, the civilians are more than the military. You only focus on numbers of personels but it never occured to you that weapons, support and experience also count. Strategising for war is more than counting the numbers of soldiers available.
And unfortunately, being a political scientist doesn't immune someone from being kicked by a propelling bullet of Ak47. There are many things tochukwu could do with his talent so don't waste your talent when you know that a little trigger can blow off your head. Trust me bro, war is the last thing you would wish for.
Maybe you should go back to your village and ask those grand fathers who experienced civil war to tell you what it looked like. And my advice to you is, stop watching hollywood movies.!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by ArodeTsolaye: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Biafrans fear no death...

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2015
blazetitov:

Typical empty vessel. You result to insult due to emptiness and lack of facts to support your failing dreams. By the way, Ojukwu eventually defeated Nigeria from abroad undecided undecided. Congrats and please do clap for yourself.

fool, please tell us how Ojukwu defeated Nigeria from abroad, I am waiting!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by egift(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2015
The same loud man ifeduba will be here being noisy about Human Rights. The last time there was war, 2 million people died (I lost a sister too).

The nuisance will be here fan hatred and bragging with what other people's properties.

7 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2015
mazeltov:
Your ignorance is deeper than what I thought. How do you excpect a war with the military to last for 72 hours - it shows that education doesn't travel with common sense. Once the war starts, it has started. If the civilians against Assad had known that it won't be easy like this, they wouldn't have ventured into it. After all, the civilians are more than the military. You only focus on numbers of personels but it never occured to you that weapons, support and experience also count. Strategising for war is more than counting the numbers of soldiers available.
And unfortunately, being a political scientist doesn't immune someone from being kicked by a propelling bullet of Ak47. There are many things tochukwu could do with his talent so don't waste your talent when you know that a little trigger can blow off your head. Trust me bro, war is the last thing you would wish for.
Maybe you should go back to your village and ask those grand fathers who experienced civil war to tell you what it looked like. And my advice to you is, stop watching hollywood movies.!!

tochukwuifeduba is a demon looking for blood to drink.

Thank you for the response to him.

5 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2015
egift:
The same loud man ifeduba will be here being noisy about Human Rights. The last time there was war, 2 million people died (I lost a sister too).

The nuisance will be here fan hatred and bragging with what other people's properties.

Ifedubatochukwu is cursed I tell you. Why calling for war everyday as though war is a Christmas party?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Biafrans fear no death...
Please do Igbos a favour and go and die alone and please die outside Igboland.

7 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

2 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by ArodeTsolaye: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Please do Igbos a favour and go and die alone and please die outside Igboland.

I understand, we will live you in peaceful slavery so that you can continue to be neck-deep in yemisi's anus.
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by mulattoclaro(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Op have you ever heard of the world air-strikes? Do you know that just 3 or 4 air-strikes are more than enough to reduce more than half of you guys? I pity you. I personally even want a civil war to break out and let's see who will be at the receiving end or who will suffer the heaviest casualties. In case you don't know you're alone in this your Biafra struggle. Be careful what you wish for. Mind you the SE is a very vulnerable region and 60% of your population live outside the SE. So it won't be difficult in ending your biafra madness in about 2 days. If the war was to break out who are your allies? What weapons do you have in your arsenal to take the Nigerian army in 3days? Don't be fooled by media propaganda. Nigeria has one of the best foot soldiers in the world. The Nigerian army singlehandedly ended the civil war in Liberia and Sierra Leone and played a major role in the Sudan war. Amnesty International won't come to your rescue. The UN won't come to your rescue.

If you're hoping on south south to join you in your madness, you're on a very long thing. I'll personally join the Nigerian army to wipe out your cursed tribe once and for all. They'll be no escape route this time. You'll be killed and your lands occupied and your women sold as sex slaves for 500 naira. I'll personally located you, eurobomber, lygn19, tonychristopher, ikenagwo, yorubatic, obiagu, nneka123, etc and put a bullet in your heads.

Cc: coolitempa, tonyebarcanista, fineguy11, Goodboiyy, martineverest, truckpusher, edcure, enahi, sandraokosun, spanishkid, allsmile, etc come and see these people again o.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by demielvis: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
But he engaged nigeria that was allied with 2 world powers in a war for 3 whole years.

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by ArodeTsolaye: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
egift:

You lost a sister? and you are how old now? Almajiris killed your sister and still brag about it and threaten you today, yet you are neck-deep in their anus shouting sai buharia! God don punish you already!

Camel, relocate to gamboru because Biafra is coming whether you like it or not! I will even be happy if the abookis can remove your head and drink burukutu with it. One less anti-Biafran idiot! grin
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by blazetitov: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You don't seem to understand my posts. I urge you to go settle down and read both all over again. You need to cool down, learn how to behave and communicate in a more civil and responsible way. Ojukwu ran away, he too was a chest beater. God bless his soul.

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
mulattoclaro you sound so pained for you to be looking for an opportunity to kill me, lmao.

Anyways, Igbos are going nowhere. We have everything to gain in Nigeria, we two states featuring on NDDC and we are collecting our monthly allocations, lol.

We too need oyel money to chop nah.

Go and look for the tallest tree and hang yaself to end ya misery, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Op have you ever heard of the world air-strikes? Do you know that just 3 or 4 air-strikes are more than enough to reduce more than half of you guys? I pity you. I personally even want a civil war to break out and let's see who will be at the receiving end or who will suffer the heaviest casualties. In case you don't know you're alone in this your Biafra struggle. Be careful what you wish for. Mind you the SE is a very vulnerable region and 60% of your population live outside the SE. So it won't be difficult in ending your biafra madness in about 2 days. If the war was to break out who are your allies? What weapons do you have in your arsenal to take the Nigerian army in 3days? Don't be fooled by media propaganda. Nigeria has one of the best foot soldiers in the world. The Nigerian army singlehandedly ended the civil war in Liberia and Sierra Leone and played a major role in the Sudan war. Amnesty International won't come to your rescue. The UN won't come to your rescue.

If you're hoping on south south to join you in your madness, you're on a very long thing. I'll personally join the Nigerian army to wipe out your cursed tribe once and for all. They'll be no escape route this time. You'll be killed and your lands occupied and your women sold as sex slaves for 500 naira. I'll personally located you, eurobomber, lygn19, tonychristopher, ikenagwo, yorubatic, obiagu, nneka123, etc and put a bullet in your heads.

Cc: coolitempa, tonyebarcanista, fineguy11, Goodboiyy, martineverest, truckpusher, edcure, enahi, sandraokosun, spanishkid, allsmile, etc come and see these people again o.
pained edo bastard ... U're calling southsouth .. Shey Asaba where nigeria military carried massacre is no longer in southsouth now ?

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Ifedubatochukwu is cursed I tell you. Why calling for war everyday as though war is a Christmas party?
I wasn't borne during the time of The civil war. but I witnessed the little crisis in My city.. Y do you think am always Trying to unite The Big 3's in Warri ?.. Trust me If you witness crisis you won't pray for war.. Funniest thing about the warri crisis was that After all the killings the issue wasn't resolved until All the tribe in warri came together to settle there case. U wouldn't believe I changed my name then.. grin

So those beating the drum of war should continue.. I don't have there time, my own is that don't Drag innocent minorities into another senseless war... #ResourceControlIsWhatWeWant

#Bye

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Abducts 31 Young Christian Girls Claiming They Were Prost1tutes / The Judgement That Sent Obafemi Awolowo To Prison In 1963 / List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.