Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Life After NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Life After NYSC (824 Views)

After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / 5 Things To Do After NYSC / Life After The NYSC: The Grim Reality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life After NYSC by mikeveri(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
It is no longer news that unemployment is a plague our country is yet to overcome, but what saddens is the fact that our graduates are yet to realize this fact and look for means to get alternative income.
80% of fresh graduates today are online, online doing what? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on. Necessity is the mother of all inventions they say, but what happens when we don't even see the needs. The long and short of my unprecedented speech is that as fresh graduates you need to see the need to be an entrepreneur, the need to have an alternative income and not wait for white collar jobs.
I present to you an opportunity to make extra cash, not to deceive you this is not going to be so easy as i make it sound because for you to get treasures you need to dig deep.

four corners Alliance Group is a company that offers clients all over d world d ability to own quality products that will teach them how to financially EDUCATE themselves & Grow their income, while they get out of debt..
the products are in very High demand from a World Wide perspective so that makes
it very easy for affiliate to share this and make a substantial income with it…
How to earn $559,824 wit four Corners alliance Group Program in Partnership with First Bank( First Monie )
four corners alliance Group is a subsidiary of Cornerstone alliance Group LLC located at 5550 Painted Mirage Rd, Suite 320 Las Vegas, NV 89149 U.S.A.
The Company was setup to provide a legal and Ethical wealth Creation platform for a variety of experience levels in everyday people – wherever they happen to live.
The goal is to help you GENERATE d cash flow you need to finally achieve your financial dreams. They start by helping you create a monthly income stream that’s big enough to reduce the anxiety of “day to day” living costs.

They accomplish this goal by providing cutting edge financial products, the solid, user-friendly platform and the savvy real-world expertise of veterans in online business, finance and marketing, all in one place and all geared towards making your! experience an empowering and productive one.
four corners offers a robust set of 31 books, distributed through six purchase levels, with timely and engaging Financial topics with a broad spectrum of topics ranging from mindset and motivation to some serious financial education that will put the control back where it belongs–with you. They have placed a unique business emphasis on helping you reach your full potential and explode your income so you can take your lifestyle to thrilling new plateaus.

HOW DOES IT WORK & HOW DO YOU EARN
[$559,824]
** Join four Corners alliance Group. Enrollment fee is $18(4,000 Naira). You get set of Financial Literacy E-Book after enrollment.
** You invite 4 friends to join the program. You get a commission of $16. The system will automatically purchase another set of E-BOOKS for you.

Your Level 6 is completed. You have successfully purchased 31 books and have earned an accumulated commission of $559,824. If your four friends you invited gets to Level 6 you also earn additional 100% matching commission meaning you earn $559,824 x 4 = $2,239,296
How do you pay the enrollment fee and get your commission.
four corners alliance group are partners with Nigeria's richest and biggest bank; First Bank of Nigeria aka FBN. How exactly did First Bank of Nigeria partner with four corners? By providing their mobile payment platform on the four corners website to make payment to start your four corners business and to withdraw your commissions using their Firstmonie mobile platform.
To Create Firstmonie Account simply dial *894# on any mobile phone then follow the instruction on the screen. You can also visit any First Bank Branch nearest you to create one. You can also use your Naira Master Card/Visa Card to make and receive payment.

How do you download the eBooks
Simply login to your four corners alliance group account. GOTO My Purchases then click on download
Below is a list of all the e-books available
LEVEL 1 – Book 1: Financial Literacy
Understanding Precious Metals Investments
LEVEL 1 – Bonus 1: Financial Literacy – The Essentials
LEVEL 1 – Bonus 2: Financial Literacy – How To Start Your Own MLM Business
LEVEL 2 – Book 1: Binary Options and Strategies Simplified
LEVEL 2 – Book 2: Bitcoin and Crypto: A Guide for the Rest of Us
LEVEL 3 – Book 1: Credit Card Debt
LEVEL 3 – Book 2: Exchange Traded Funds: The Inside Story
LEVEL 3 – Book 3: Economics – The truth behind the spin
LEVEL 4 – Book 1: Multiple Streams of Income
LEVEL 4 – Book 2: Hedge Funds – Why Investors Love Them And Why You Should Too
LEVEL 4 – Book 3: The Insiders Guide to Swing Trading
LEVEL 4 – Book 4: Debt Crisis
LEVEL 4 – Book 5: How to Get Out of Debt and Avoid Getting Ripped Off
LEVEL 4 – Book 6: Binary
Options: 5 Valuable Lessons Learned in the Trenches
LEVEL 5 – Book 1: Residential Real Estate – The Essential Guide To Investing
LEVEL 5 – Book 2: Commercial Real Estate – The Essential Guide To Investing In Commercial Real Estate
LEVEL 5 – Book 3: Forex Trading Series – How to Trade Forex With The Big Guys
LEVEL 5 – Book 4: Forex Trading Series – Forex Trading Simplified
LEVEL 5 – Book 5: Forex Trading Series – How To Trade Forex Like A Seasoned Pro
LEVEL 5 – Book 6: Knowledge is Power: The Dow Theory Revealed
LEVEL 5 – Book 7: Just the Facts About American Depository Receipts (ADRs)
LEVEL 5 – Book 8: Secrets To Getting Traction With Momentum Trading
LEVEL 6 – Book 1: Investment Principles
LEVEL 6 – Book 2: Time Value of Money
LEVEL 6 – Book 3: Real Estate Investment Trust (R.E.I.T.)
LEVEL 6 – Book 4 : ETF Trading Series Part 1 – Knowledge Is Power
LEVEL 6 – Book 5: ETF Trading Series Part 2 – The Hidden Keys To Success
LEVEL 6 – Book 6: ETF Trading Series Part 3 -Know What The Experts Know
LEVEL 6 – Book 7 Options Trading – A Birds Eye View
LEVEL 6 – Book 8: Options Trading – The Ins and Outs of Options Trading
LEVEL 6 – Book 9: Options Trading – The Options Trading Deep Dive
Level 6 – Book 10: Forex Trading Series – Thriving in the Forex Marketplace
Level 6 – Book 11: Forex Trading Series – Advanced Forex Techniques
Level 6 – Book 12: Forex Trading Series – The Ultimate Forex Trading Resource
Level 6 – Book 13: Bond Investing Secrets Part 1
Level 6 – Book 14: Bond Investing Secrets Part 2
Level 6 – Book 15: Bond Investing Secrets Part 3
Level 6 – Book 16: Elliot Wave Theory Demystified: Practitioners Tell All
Level 6 – Book 17: Mature Investor Series – Change Your Investments
Level 6 – Book 18: Mature Investor Series – Dividend GoldMine
Level 6 – Book 19: Mature Investor Series – Real Estate

Tools Needed to SignUp with four corners alliance Group

1. Gmail email address
2. Firstmonie Account or Naira MasterCard/VisaCard loaded with 4,000 naira
3. Tutorial on how to get people to sign up under you and how to withdraw your commissions.
So dear friend, Will You be RICH or will You be POOR?
To be P.O.O.R means
"Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly"
And to be R.I.C.H means
"Residual Income Creates Happiness"
Turn that your $18 (4,000 naira) pocket money into $559,824
Call or Whatsapp MIKEVERI
(Take A Step Team Leader) on
+2348188192533

I will send you the registration link. I will also provide you with the Tutorial on how to create FirstMonie account, how to get people to sign up under you and how to withdraw your commissions.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!...

A Phenomenal growth opportunity awaits you but you MUST ACT FAST

Now...

See you at the Top....
Re: Life After NYSC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Will u loan me 100k to buy ma fashion designing tools so as 2 avoid wat u hv said
Re: Life After NYSC by mikeveri(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oma307:
Will u loan me 100k to buy ma fashion designing tools so as 2 avoid wat u hv said
what if I told u it is not the 100k you need but the paradigm shift to learn how to take risk. I have offered you the best I can at this moment.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member / Two NYSC Members Crushed To Death In Kano / Crazy Batch B Bayelsa Corpers Attire At POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.