Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Checkout This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Checkout This Site (886 Views)

Submit Your Url To This Site, And Get Quality Backlinks There / Please Examine This Site / How Much Will It Cost To Design And Host And Run This Site.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Site by odicity: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please can some one help me total criticize this blog [url]deljconsult.com[/url] it,s mobile and web version please. tnkx
Re: Checkout This Site by Mayfrank(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
odicity:
Please can some one help me total criticize this blog [url]deljconsult.com[/url] it,s mobile and web version please. tnkx
If You're asking us to review that blog, you need major help.
Re: Checkout This Site by Dmayor7(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
odicity:

Please change your theme to a better one.

Also there are two notification bar at the top with conflicting colors. Make them blend.

But i don't think you need two notification bar...
Re: Checkout This Site by odicity: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dmayor7:

Please change your theme to a better one.

Also there are two notification bar at the top with conflicting colors. Make them blend.

But i don't think you need two notification bar...
thanks so much major i appreciate alot. for the theme, i have an ecommerce and a forum integrated in the blog, do can you suggest to me any better multi-functional responsive theme please. thanks
for the task bar i will try and place the red one under, am using icegram plugin for the red floating bar, i want to place it at the bottom. i sincerely appreciate.
Re: Checkout This Site by Fertilenigeria: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
odicity:

Nice site you have there. The site okay but a visitor may be confused on first visit. Is it a blog or a business website?
Re: Checkout This Site by Dmayor7(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
odicity:

thanks so much major i appreciate alot. for the theme, i have an ecommerce and a forum integrated in the blog, do can you suggest to me any better multi-functional responsive theme please. thanks
for the task bar i will try and place the red one under, am using icegram plugin for the red floating bar, i want to place it at the bottom. i sincerely appreciate.

go to mythemeshop.com an sign up.

Their themes are very responsive and easy to set up too.

Then search for ECOMMERCE, or WOOCART, or MAGXP.

I will strongly advice you go for WOOCART.

Because i have used it for a client and really confirmed its power and responsiveness.

Since you are using icegram, I also advice you use one notification bar in your site. Let the other be a toast.

That way, your site visitor will not be clogged up.
Re: Checkout This Site by Dmayor7(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Nice site you have there. The site okay but a visitor may be confused on first visit. Is it a blog or a business website?

He combined a blog with a forum in it.

Nice concept but need a good theme to bring the beauty out.
Re: Checkout This Site by odicity: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dmayor7:

go to mythemeshop.com an sign up.

Their themes are very responsive and easy to set up too.

Then search for ECOMMERCE, or WOOCART, or MAGXP.

I will strongly advice you go for WOOCART.

Because i have used it for a client and really confirmed its power and responsiveness.

Since you are using icegram, I also advice you use one notification bar in your site. Let the other be a toast.

That way, your site visitor will not be clogged up.
thanks bro, am using woocommerce on it already, please i want to relocate the icegram to the bottom.
Re: Checkout This Site by Dmayor7(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
odicity:

thanks bro, am using woocommerce on it already, please i want to relocate the icegram to the bottom.

Don't you see that your current theme did not blend well with the woocommerce plugin.

I strongly advice you change theme to a compatible one like WOOCART theme by mythemeshop.

Then coming to how you can move the notification to the bottom.

Go to your campaign, scroll down and locate a TV-like shape. you will notice a square small shape inside it at the top.

Now, click the bottom of the TV-like shape and the dot will move down.

Save your changes and your notification bar will now move to the bottom.

(1) (Reply)

. / Sponsor A Post On My 48k FB Page For As Low As N550 Per Post / Wordpress Vs Blogger; Which Is Better For Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.