Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

To Ican Students: How Was Todays Financial Reporting? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / To Ican Students: How Was Todays Financial Reporting? (1076 Views)

"3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / ACCA Students: How Was Your December Diet Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Ican Students: How Was Todays Financial Reporting? by Dereformer(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
How was today's Financial reporting?

What and what topics featured in the questions?

Congrats in advance.
Re: To Ican Students: How Was Todays Financial Reporting? by Tolakay: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
;DI dey come... Lemme finish dis tax

1 Like

Re: To Ican Students: How Was Todays Financial Reporting? by teejay4reality: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
God almighty wl let dem pass ooooo,
Re: To Ican Students: How Was Todays Financial Reporting? by navite: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
From what I saw, I think it was fair enough. Consolidation was tested as well as the preparation of SOFP, SOCI, Cashflow (IAS 7) and Ratios. Most of the candidates seemed satisfied with the Financial Reporting. I know they will smile come January 2016 by God's grace.
Dereformer:
How was today's Financial reporting?

What and what topics featured in the questions?

Congrats in advance.
Re: To Ican Students: How Was Todays Financial Reporting? by Tolakay: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Tolakay:
;DI dey come... Lemme finish dis tax
I no fit answer cos I no write FR. The only thing I observed was low turnout for this diet... Jogor (ibadan) dat use to be filled up was smt else dis time (The turnout was so low that ICAN had to use Rebecca hall and two seminar rooms as against the Rebecca hall and d big Hall of grace). How was the turnout for ur side?

People don run go ANAN abi na economic recession cos am

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Teach Me Advanced Excel / Kick Start Your Career In Software Development In 10 Weeks / About P-swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.