Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

your chance to join nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / your chance to join nollywood (412 Views)

I Want To Join Nollywood / I want to join nollywood / I Wants To Join Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

your chance to join nollywood by realnolly: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
We have heard so many complains from people concerning being an actor or actress,do not pay any money via internet to anybody who ask you to do so concerning being an actor/actress,,,,,so we here by give you a plate form to showcase your talent in our own side of work........if you want to be an actor/actress here is our whatsapp number 08180916923 or ping us on 2BB7E4FE thank you and God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Jalte Diye Lyrics / Rewarding Offer For Actors/model / Do You Have A Flare For Writing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.