Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 (4363 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Standard 3 Bedroom Flat Bungalow With Pop & Pvc Ceiling In Sitting Area & Rooms / I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N5,500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by DIPUU2LIFE(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2009
Dont buy that house, build yours to your taste. [b]08033186563

Its better to wait for jsut 8 weeks to build a house you will be satisfied with, one you'll live in for over 100yrs, than to buy houses built buy developer. I can assure you you will regret the quality at the end of the day.

Its interesting to have a say in the contruction of you building and see it go from scratch to finish, controlling the quality.

No jokes. Tested and trusted. QUALTITY AND FINESSE ASSURED. 08033186563

All you need do is get your satisfactory drawings (could be ready in a week) and wait for just eight weeks after we posses the site.

With the quality and finesse we put to bare on our jobs, you can go to rest, travel on vacation, attend to your daily activities, assured that you'll come to find you dream home intact as imagined.

3-Bedroom bung with good finish, approximately N4,800,000, excluding cost of land. this estimate is based on our standard drawings and with the assumption of cash at hand. Cost could either reduce or increase based on size, specifications and delay in payment.

Call to get more info.
Re: I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by newbride: 4:33pm On May 20, 2009
can i see some pictures of some of your development?

1 Like

Re: I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by badboym: 5:20pm On May 20, 2009
I don't think 4.8m can build a Modern Bungalow.POPs,tiles,Buglaries,Aluminuim Windows,Platering,Interlocking will cost one a lot.I know what am talking about cos am building at the moment myself.
Re: I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by DIPUU2LIFE(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2009
Thanks for your responses.

Newbride,
some pictures will be uploaded soon. however it will be nice if we speak on phone. cus we really need to talk on the actual specification we are talking about here. call me 08033186563 Dipo.

Rockhaven,
Get your drawings to me and the specification as per tiles, roofing, ceiling, external works etc. to get an actual project sum for your building. Then we can go ahead with tyour building. the drawing used for the estimate will be uploaded soon.
Get me your number, its people like you i like to deal with, not doubting Thomases. call me 08033186563 - Dipo.

Badboym,
Please note that i am a civil engineer. I design and construct.
You will agree with me that you can also build a 3-bedroom bungalow for 8M. Someone i know worked for a man, though salary bases, but they spent about 50M to renovate (i mean re-no-vate) a 5-Bedroom bungalow. They kept installing, removing cus the person didnt like it anymore, and re-installing something else for months. It all depends on taste, and i know you have taste thats why the cost of your building shot above my estimate. You are probably building a mansion, not an abode.

Moreover, we are talking of direct labour here. i intend to use this medium to hook you and your friends by taking the direct cost to artisans and adding a small fixed sum for my overhead. The price i get my materials and pay for my loyal workmen will definately be lesser that what you get on the average from other contractors.

In this case, i am returning to you what most engineers take as profit back to you and just taking a minute % as profit for the project duration.

How i source and pay for my POP and interlocking blocks are my secrets. And how can i be talking of a house without buglary proofs, aluminium windows and plastering when part of the beauty of the building is in the plastering. I import buys for plastering. The entire floor will not be tiled.

Please note also that POP and Interlocking stones are for big boys like you.

Tell a friend that is not already building to call me 08033186563 - Dipo
Re: I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by DIPUU2LIFE(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2009
JUMOKE,
Will be expecting your call for the inspection of your site by week end. The e-mail address again is dipuu2life@yahoo,com.

DEBBY,
We cannot accept 500T installments except they come as its needed. You may want to play safe but we can get you  a bond but youll have to pay for the charges.
All the rooms can be designed en-suit. The duplex is another ball game. but first lets sit together and develop a skech of what you want. We'll give your the estimate in less than 3-days. Send your e-mail to get pictures of previous jobs. mine is dipuu2life@yahoo,com.

Azeez,
you seem concerned about the size, lets get together even at your convinient location to discuss more on the drawing. give us a brief and we'll cost that.
dipuu2life@yahoo,com.
Re: I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by badboym: 12:22am On May 22, 2009
DIPUU2LIFE:

Thanks for your responses.

Newbride,
some pictures will be uploaded soon. however it will be nice if we speak on phone. cus we really need to talk on the actual specification we are talking about here. call me 08033186563 Dipo.

Rockhaven,
Get your drawings to me and the specification as per tiles, roofing, ceiling, external works etc. to get an actual project sum for your building. Then we can go ahead with tyour building. the drawing used for the estimate will be uploaded soon.
Get me your number, its people like you i like to deal with, not doubting Thomases. call me 08033186563 - Dipo.

Badboym,
Please note that i am a civil engineer. I design and construct.
You will agree with me that you can also build a 3-bedroom bungalow for 8M. Someone i know worked for a man, though salary bases, but they spent about 50M to renovate (i mean re-no-vate) a 5-Bedroom bungalow. They kept installing, removing cus the person didnt like it anymore, and re-installing something else for months. It all depends on taste, and i know you have taste thats why the cost of your building shot above my estimate. You are probably building a mansion, not an abode.

Moreover, we are talking of direct labour here. i intend to use this medium to hook you and your friends by taking the direct cost to artisans and adding a small fixed sum for my overhead. The price i get my materials and pay for my loyal workmen will definately be lesser that what you get on the average from other contractors.

In this case, i am returning to you what most engineers take as profit back to you and just taking a minute % as profit for the project duration.

How i source and pay for my POP and interlocking blocks are my secrets. And how can i be talking of a house without buglary proofs, aluminium windows and plastering when part of the beauty of the building is in the plastering. I import buys for plastering. The entire floor will not be tiled.

Please note also that POP and Interlocking stones are for big boys like you.

Tell a friend that is not already building to call me 08033186563 - Dipo

You're very right
Re: I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by oderemo(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2009
contact me on 262build@googlemail.com and we can discuss.
Re: I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by oderemo(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2009
if
u convince me ,i will give u one to build at isara remo,near sagamu.u beta know what u ar talking about

contact me on 262build@googlemail.com and we can discuss your spec.
Re: I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by Osterly: 2:46am On May 25, 2009
I look forward 2 seeing those pix u r abt 2 upload. Meanwhile, could u estimate d cost to build a 2 bed guest chalet on a 620sqm in Lekki ( an abode for immediate occupation )
Re: I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by Nezan(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2009
For how much will a 3-bedroom bungalow, with iron doors and aluminium windows, + long span roofing and tiles be built? I need your quotations.
Re: I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by harqinhola(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
At LKA 'n' G PAINTING SERVICES:
We are dedicated to offering the best to our clients
* We make the most beautiful painting ever, at affordable cost.
* We have employed over 65 professional painters to give your house that perfect look you want.
* We render professional advice as to the type of paint that fits a particular house (whether
President paint,Eagle paint, Cap Dellux,Berger paint, Fine Coat paint etc) the best colors
to use(whether to use a dull color or a flashy one) and every other information you require.
* We use the best modern tools to give your house that distinctive touch of beauty and
glamour.
* We supervise every project we do to make sure we give the best to every client.
* We treat our clients like queens and kings .
* We know you do not require less and we don't intend giving less either.let us take that stress and
glory of making your dream house a home.Trust us.

Therefore, we say, please do us the privilege of honoring you. we would be glad to receive response from you.

To contact us, call Mr. Akinola on 08189661064 or send a message to llkang@yahoo.com, lkang20@gmail.com . You can also visit our website on llkagroup.gnbo.com.ng.

Thank you.
Re: I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 by meggie2051(f): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Sir ,

My name is Meggie and I work for Galuminium Group Co,Ltd (China) . Established in 1993, is one of the leading Companies in China that specializes in manufacturing constructive aluminum profiles for Doors & Windows and Curtain Walls as well as fabricated windows and doors.

We are specialized in the following:
Aluminium Doors and Windows
Aluminium Profiles
Curtain Wall
Balcony Railing & Stair Railing

Here is my request:
I would like to send you a brochure, a product catalogue and price details
Please send me your windows and doors information ( or project) ,if you need our products
Best regards

--
Meggie .Y Sales Manager
Galuminium Group Co,.Ltd
Address : No 55 Qingyun Road ,Jianggao Baiyun Dist.,GZ,China
Mobile: +86-13726893743
Email: gzgaluminium@163.com
Web: www.gzga.com.cn

(1) (Reply)

List Of Jetties, Tank Farms And Vacant Land To Build Jetty And Tank Farms. / Roofing: The Gigantic Duplex In Port-harcourt. / Nigeria's Architects: Are Their Works Admirable To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.