Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. (6597 Views)

Still On Tithing – I Disagree With Daddy Oyedepo! / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by parisbookaddict(f): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
There is a notorious muslim here on nairaland called rilwanye001 who made a post condemning the ISIS ATTACKS ON PARIS. His post is quoted below but there is one serious problem with his condemnation of ISIS...i hope u can spot it....read on;

My name is Ridwan Yusuf.
I am a Muslim.
I condemn the Paris Attack.
I believe Over 1.5 billion Muslims do.

ISIS do not represent me. Boko-are-rams do not represent me. Al Qaida and other terrorist parading themselves as muslims do not represent me.

Muslims do not kill innocent people. Islam never teaches us to kill innocent people.

Wikipedia estimates boko-are-rams total manpower to be between 7,000 - 10,000 .

CIA estimate puts ISIS' total manpower at 31,500, roughly, 0.0019% of the world's total Muslim population when rounding down to 1.6 billion. The idea that the remaining, say 1,500,000,000 Muslims are all terrorist is quite ridiculous and unacceptable.

Muslims Around the World Condemn This Barbaric act..

I urge my fellow brothers on this forum to condemn this devilish people.

Before i start
Let me say that yes ISIS and bokoharam combined is less than 1% of the muslim population but there are hundreds of other islamic terrorist groups with thousands of followers.. study after study puts the percentage of muslim extremists at about 10 to 15% of the muslim population of 1.6 billion. .thats about at least 150 million extremist muslims on earth. . That is bigger than the population of canada and the United kingdom combined....

I was very happy that he finally decided to condemn such violence in timely manner...but it doesnt matter because ISIS does NOT represent muslims..

it is unfair to blame muslims for the evil ISIS committing. . As some people have already started doing in paris and canada..

I dont blame all atheists for the crimes of past atheists regimes or the mass murder shooting or serial murder committed by atheists or satanists..nor do i blame christians for the crimes of pseudo- christians who carried out abortion hospital bombings decades ago in the US..

I support the muslim kurdish people whom i believe deserve a homeland far more than the Palestinians but the kurds also have terrorists in their mist who are known to bomb turkey periodically. I dont blame all the kurds for the evil of a few kurdish militants. .

LETS BE HONEST Isis is very islamic... as islamic as any imam who knows what mohammed did when he lived... but being islamic doesnot mean that ISIS is fighting on behalf of muslims...or trying to represent all muslims. Most muslims have NEVER read half of the quran in their indigenous languages be it English, french, hausa etc...
ISIS is known to have killed muslims who didn't agree with their views..

We have ISIS today because of islam and not the innocent muslim selling u biscuits, groceries, kebab etc..

ISLAM is a serious issue the world has lived with for 1400 years and in the past, the crusades was even organised to break the stem of islamic oppression and jihad similar to how the US is facing al queda, al nursa, al shabab, the taliban etc and russia is bombing ISIS today..

The bible says;

John 16:2 ►They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.

These devout fundamentalist muslims actually believe they are offering a service to allah, the islamic deity..

We need to be clear, muslims are people, some are even forced to remain in islam because the punishment for leaving islam is death..
Islam is an ideology that promotes the wickedness which we all saw in paris , london train bombings, on 9/11 etc

The best way to defeat islam is to convert a muslim and educate people who think islam is a religion of peace..

Islam means submission not peace and the word muslim means one who submits. . Islam is on a quest for world domination which seeks that all humanity bows and submits to the beast, allah..see pic below..this can be achieved via dewah (used by moderate Muslims) or jihad (used by extremist muslims)

Dont blame muslims for ISIS atrocities BLAME ISLAM..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Medicis(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Blame Mohammed and the quran for Muslim attrocities.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Patented: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
ISIS REPS ISIS, but a few Muslims rep ISIS and the likes

1 Like

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by redcliff: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:
There is a notorious muslim here on nairaland called rilwanye001 who made a post condemning the ISIS ATTACKS ON PARIS. His post is quoted below but there is one serious problem with his condemnation of ISIS...i hope u can spot it....read on;

Before i start
Let me say that yes ISIS and bokoharam combined is less than 1% of the muslim population but there are hundreds of other islamic terrorist groups with thousands of followers.. study after study puts the percentage of muslim extremists at about 10 to 15% of the muslim population of 1.6 billion. .thats about at least 150 million extremist muslims on earth. . That is bigger than the population of canada and the United kingdom combined....

I was very happy that he finally decided to condemn such violence in timely manner...but it doesnt matter because ISIS does NOT represent muslims..

it is unfair to blame muslims for the evil ISIS committing. . As some people have already started doing in paris and canada..

I dont blame all atheists for the crimes of past atheists regimes or the mass murder shooting or serial murder committed by atheists or satanists..nor do i blame christians for the crimes of pseudo- christians who carried out abortion hospital bombings decades ago in the US..

I support the muslim kurdish people whom i believe deserve a homeland far more than the Palestinians but the kurds also have terrorists in their mist who are known to bomb turkey periodically. I dont blame all the kurds for the evil of a few kurdish militants. .

LETS BE HONEST Isis is very islamic... as islamic as any imam who knows what mohammed did when he lived... but being islamic doesnot mean that ISIS is fighting on behalf of muslims...or trying to represent all muslims. Most muslims have NEVER read half of the quran in their indigenous languages be it English, french, hausa etc...

We have ISIS today because of islam and not the innocent muslim selling u biscuits, groceries, kebab etc..

ISLAM is a serious issue the world has lived with for 1400 years and in the past, the crusades was even organised to break the stem of islamic oppression and jihad similar to how the US is facing al queda, al nursa, al shabab, the taliban etc and russia is bombing ISIS today..

The bible says;

John 16:2 ►They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.

These devout fundamentalist muslims actually believe they are offering a service to allah, the islamic deity..

We need to be clear, muslims are people, some are even forced to remain in islam because the punishment for leaving islam is death..
Islam is an ideology that promotes the wickedness which we all saw in paris , london train bombings, on 9/11 etc

The best way to defeat islam is to convert a muslim and educate people who think islam is a religion of peace..

Islam means submission not peace and the word muslim means one who submits. . Islam is on a quest for world domination which seeks that all humanity bows and submits to the beast, allah..see pic below..this can be achieved via dewah (used by moderate Muslims) or jihad (used by extremist muslims)

Terrorism and islam are one and same. believe otherwise at your peril!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by achinaboy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Catholics are not christians, but they practice what is written in the bible, and then who is a christian?,,,stupid
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Blackfire(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Strike terror into their heart..

So many religion talk about there prophet life(the good and the bad), and there followers are taught to avoid the bad of there prophets...suprisingly many of warnings are written by the said prophets.
But islam....huh, u are told to emulate muhamed's evils ,even when it stares u in the eyes..out of fear,timidity people submit(islam). And they believe by living like him, they gain imaginary paradise... That is why the world ve been in tears,sorrows and blood .

Islam is a religion of peace(even the sentence dey fight himself)
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by tartar9(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Blackfire:
Strike terror into their heart..

So many religion talk about there prophet life(the good and the bad), and there followers are taught to avoid the bad of there prophets...suprisingly many of warnings are written by the said prophets.
But islam....huh, u are told to emulate muhamed's evils ,even when it stares u in the eyes..out of fear,timidity people submit(islam). And they believe by living like him, they gain imaginary paradise... That is why the world ve been in tears,sorrows and blood .

Islam is a religion of peace(even the sentence dey fight himself)
why would we be emulating him(SAW) if He ever committee any sin
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by tartar9(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
150 million terrorists and you are still alive undecided
all the so-called terrorist combined are on the average 100,000 that's not even up to 0.005% of the Muslim population

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by parisbookaddict(f): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:
150 million terrorists and you are still alive undecided
all the so-called terrorist combined are on the average 100,000 that's not even up to 0.005% of the Muslim population

To answer this i have 3 questions for u

1. Do u agree to chopping off hands of thieves
2. Do u agree that adulterous people caught by 4 withnesses should be stoned to death
3. Can u marry and sleep with a 14year old girl you love
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by tartar9(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

2. Do u agree that adulterous people caught by 4 withnesses should be stoned to death
How is this terrorism sad
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by parisbookaddict(f): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:
How is this terrorism sad

Did i say it was...? Now answer the questions and give reasons for ur answer
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by pesty100(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Before i start

The bible says;

You are only trying to justify the wrong brought about by the Muslim ideology by the wrong of other ideologies

When you say atheists regimes you are only trying to smear atheism with the wrong of communisim which is unfair... Even historians calls the regimes communist regimes and not the shameful tactics you just used

As you said ISIS is very Islamic if killing innocent people is being very Islamic then maybe we should rethink how we see Muslims (as time bombs)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by parisbookaddict(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
pesty100:

You are only trying to justify the wrong brought about by the Muslim ideology by the wrong of other ideologies

Wow.. really.. i am condemning the ideology as well as making it clear that anger should be directed to the ideology if it is guilty and not humans who are innocent. ...

When you say atheists regimes you are only trying to smear atheism with the wrong of communisim which is unfair... Even historians calls the regimes communist regimes and not the shameful tactics you just used

Apparently u didnt have an issue when i cited christainity as well..

It seems u dont know much about atheism...the official religion of communists from asia to Europe is atheism..communists are extremely anti religion.... when u are an atheist you have an amoral Hedonist and even nihilistic view of the world...but the truth remains most atheists are not nihilists same as not all muslims are Terrorists. .

As you said ISIS is very Islamic if killing innocent people is being very Islamic then maybe we should rethink how we see Muslims (as time bombs)

Yes every muslim is perhaps 1 quran verse away from fighting non muslims till they submit to allah BUT the truth remains that not all muslims are terrorists or even potential terrorists...

some people have even started vandalising mosques.. is it fair??
the focus should be how to stop the spread of islam and NOT attacking muslims..
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Annunaki(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:

Even your horrible quoran with all the filthy lies it contains did not dare to say mohamed never committed sin.

5 Likes

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Yasirarafat: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
ISLAMM IS PEACE
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Annunaki(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yasirarafat:
ISLAMM IS PEACE

I love your sense of humour grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by parisbookaddict(f): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yasirarafat:
ISLAMM IS PEACE

Explain. .. where ? How??
■"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by yazach: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:
[s]There is a notorious muslim here on nairaland called rilwanye001 who made a post condemning the ISIS ATTACKS ON PARIS. His post is quoted below but there is one serious problem with his condemnation of ISIS...i hope u can spot it....read on;

Before i start

The bible says;

Dont blame muslims for ISIS atrocities BLAME ISLAM..[/s]

See your life outside undecided undecided undecided undecided
Despite you sleepless effort

Converting to Islam: British women on prayer, peace and prejudice
Around 5,000 British people convert to Islam every year – and most of them are women. Six of them talk about prejudice, peace and praying in car parks

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/11/islam-converts-british-women-prejudice

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Medicis(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
yazach:

Around 5,000 British people convert to Islam every year – and most of them are women. Six of them talk about prejudice, peace and praying in car parks

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/11/islam-converts-british-women-prejudice
2013 News.. You should be ashamed of yourself. Give us current statistics and prove to us that those women are still muslims.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by parisbookaddict(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
yazach:

OMG 7 Japanese converted to islam... cheesy

Statistics have shown that 75% of muslim converts abandon islam within the first 3 years. .. this is well known..

this means that by 2018 at least 5 of the 7 will most likely be exmuslims. .. the vast majority of long-term muslims are people born into muslim families and brainwashed to think a paedophile war monger is a holy man....

Modified mr al taqiyyah muslim this news is from 2013... bit old isn't it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by plappville(f): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Before i start

The bible says;

Islam means submission not peace and the word muslim means one who submits. . Islam is on a quest for world domination which seeks that all humanity bows and submits to [size=18pt] the beast, allah [/size] ..see pic below..this can be achieved via dewah (used by moderate Muslims) or jihad (used by extremist muslims)

You got it right, thats the true name.. kiss
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by pesty100(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

It seems u dont know much about atheism...the official religion of communists from asia to Europe is atheism..communists are extremely anti religion.... when u are an atheist you have an amoral Hedonist and even nihilistic view of the world...but the truth remains most atheists are not nihilists same as not all muslims are ..
atheism not a religion... Is Nigeria a Christian or Muslim regime
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by ByfireByfire: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Can you clearly see that you are contradicting yourself by saying that not all muslim are terrorists. Can you see clearly that even the muslim that claim to be peaceful will have issues with you on above questions you tendered.

Don't let them decieve you by those videos and messages they post online claiming they condemn terrorism. This is a continous tactical cycle they use to gain trust before they strike as people let down their guards in the long run.

My litmus test for muslims that claim to be peaceful is thus: Will you kill anyone that desecrates or burns a muslim quoran or that insults the muslim prophet muhammed?

99% muslims that claim to be peaceful will kill on this count and 99% so called peaceful muslims will kill innocent people when they are carefully taught and shown from the quoran that killing non muslims is an islamic duty that can lead to paradise.

90% of terrorists were once peaceful muslims before it was conviencingly proved to them through the quoran and by the life and examples of their prophet that killing unbelievers was a holy duty of highest reward.

Don't believe me but read documenteries and videos that show the peaceful and innocent backgroungs and early harmless lives of most terrorists before they radicalised. Some of them would even die to save a disbeliever and did so much kind deeds to their community before they suddenly change after they were taught differently by Scholars that know the deepest and glaring realities of their evil religion.

3 Likes

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by plappville(f): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Can you clearly see that you are contradicting yourself by saying that not all muslim are terrorists. Can you see clearly that even the muslim that claim to be peaceful will have issues with you on above questions you tendered.

Moderate muslims are those who overlook the killing, hate and violence verses. Isis kill them too because they dont practice the Qur'an 100%.. wink

1 Like

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by plappville(f): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Don't let them decieve you by those videos and messages they post online claiming they condemn terrorism. This is a continous tactical cycle they use to gain trust before they strike as people let down their guards in the long run.

You are right they cant be trusted. They say they are moderate because they are living in an environment where they feel secured. They cant say that in places like Afghanistan, Saudi etc. Places where they have no right to smoke or even men are prophibited from wearing jean. They Are hiding in shame in the WEST. we know that. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by parisbookaddict(f): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
ByfireByfire:

My litmus test for muslims that claim to be peaceful is thus: Will you kill anyone that desecrates or burns a muslim quoran or that insults the muslim prophet muhammed?

99% muslims that claim to be peaceful will kill on this count and 99% so called peaceful muslims will kill innocent people when they are carefully taught and shown from the quoran that killing non muslims is an islamic duty that can lead to paradise.

90% of terrorists were once peaceful muslims before it was conviencingly proved to them through the quoran and by the life and examples of their prophet that killing unbelievers was a holy duty of highest reward.

Don't believe me but read documenteries and videos that show the peaceful and innocent backgroungs and early harmless lives of most terrorists before they radicalised. Some of them would even die to save a disbeliever and did so much kind deeds to their community before they suddenly change after they were taught differently by Scholars that know the deepest and glaring realities of their evil religion.

I agree with the vast majority of what u wrote..
Actually i asked him these questions to prove the point u just made..

I believe it was a pew research that determined that
78% of muslims hold extremists views which include answering yes to those disturbing questions that i asked tartar9, though the muslim may not necessarily be a terrorists. ..a massive 10 to 15 % are actually terrorists scattered all over earth..
You can find them in
ISIS:
Al-Qaeda
Taliban:
Hamas
Hezbollah
Boko Haram:
Al-Nusra
Abu Sayyaf
Al-Badr:
Muslim Brotherhood
Lashkar-e-Taiba
Palestine Liberation Front
Ansaru:
Jemaah Islamiyah:
Abdullah Azzam Brigades
PKK..etc
OR at mosques in every country that practices sharia law..

We have to be careful not to put all muslims together in one basket..this will promote hate and make muslims look like victims hence driving sympathy away from the through victims of islamic terrorism. ..

the muslims are a very divided house..they have fought each other since the dishonourable death of mohammed. . but i agree that majority of muslims are not fit to function in the civilized 21st century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by trapQ: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Genocide isn't sin? Pedophilia isn't sin? Rape?
tartar9:
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Blackfire(m): 12:39am On Nov 18, 2015
tartar9:

...expansiate with explanation.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by islam1001: 12:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Allah Almighty sent a Prophet and a Messenger to the Arabs because they were fresh and had no previous Prophets before. They also had no corrupt scriptures like the Jews and Christians had. The pagan Arabs were ready for a new Prophet and a new Divine Religion. This is why Prophet Muhammad was sent. He was sent:

1- To move the Arabs and mankind from the worship of idols to the worship of the True One Living and Sovereign GOD Almighty of the Universe, and to associate no partners with Him.

2- To restore the original Faith, which is Islam, after the Jews and Christians had corrupted it and invented their own lies and man-made conjectures and alterations of scriptures.

Furthermore, after Islam prevailed and ruled over the disbelievers, Allah Almighty Commanded the Muslims to:

1- Be Just to all of the disbelievers and all people in general.
2- Show Mercy and Forgiveness to all disbelievers.
3- Show the Love of Allah Almighty to all disbelievers.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by blasterman(m): 12:58am On Nov 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Before i start

The bible says;

how do u know they are 1% maybe 20% and then the silent majority with no balls but r supporting isis in there mind
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by islam1001: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2015
I've provided ample Noble Verses from the Glorious Quran that proved this. And these Noble Verses came AFTER Islam became victorious over the disbelievers, not before. So after the hostile times ended, Allah Almighty Commanded the Muslims to go back to the roots of Islam, which is Justice, Mercy, Kindness, Forgiveness and to show the Love of Allah Almighty to all:

On Justice:

"O ye who believe! stand out firmly for God, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear God. For God is well-acquainted with all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 5:cool"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble
Quran, 60:cool"

".....Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear God: for God is strict in punishment. (The Noble Quran, 5:2)"

"God doth command you to render back your Trusts to those to whom they are due; And when ye judge between man and man, that ye judge with justice: Verily how excellent is the teaching which He giveth you! For God is He Who heareth and seeth all things. (The Noble Quran, 4:58)"

"O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to God, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for God can best protect both..... (The Noble Quran, 4:135)"
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by islam1001: 1:00am On Nov 18, 2015
On Islam being "Jew Hating" (David Wood made this claim):

"Of the people of Moses there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth. (The Noble Quran, 7:159)"

"It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the prophets who bowed (as in Islam) to God's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was entrusted the protection of God's book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear me, and sell not my signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what God hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers. (The Noble Quran, 5:44)"

"Those who believe (in the Quran), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (The Noble Quran, 2:62)"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell / Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.