Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) (59384 Views)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Islie: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
More than 20 armed robbers invaded several streets at Isale-Oja area of Agege, Lagos State on Sunday morning. In their wake, they left sorrow, tears and blood. The bandits shot dead a father of two and raped three girls.
The daredevil robbers, who started their operation from Capitol Road, raided over 30 buildings in different areas and dispossessed victims of valuables. Residents of some of the streets said the robbers operated unchallenged for hours. They said they called police, but police did not show up until the robbers left.

A resident said that the father of two, Usman Muhammed, 30, would have been alive if but for his attempt to stab one of the robbers. One of the bandits shot him. The bullet which killed Muhammed hit a lady in the compound.
The lady, identified as Rabi, is presently battling to stay alive at a private hospital. Another resident said: “The robbers, numbering over 20, stormed the streets in commercial buses and started operation from Capitol Road.

The robbers killed Muhammed after collecting N32,000 from him. They moved to Akerele and Papa Uku streets in the same community where they raped and robbed residents.” Muhammed’s widow, Hauwa, recalled her husband’s last moments. She said: “About 12:24am, we heard someone knocking on our door. We were surprised.

My husband asked who was there, but the person didn’t answer My husband went and opened the door. He saw the armed robbers. They were four at the door. One of them pointed his gun at my husband. We later heard that others were outside, waiting.
They followed my husband into our apartment.” Hauwa explained that after the bandits gained entry into their apartment, they demanded Muhammed’s money and her own jewellery.

She said: “My husband and I handed over the money and the jewellery. Just as they were leaving, my husband dashed into the kitchen, brought a knife and attempted to stab one of the robbers. It was at that point they shot him in the stomach.” Muhammed’s shooting took place in the corridor of the building.

The bullet killed Muhammed and also hit Rabi who was inside her apartment. A resident said: “We rushed Muhammed to two private hospitals in the community, but he was rejected. He died on the way to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH).”

The residents urged the government to do something about security of the area. Mr Kunle Idowu, a resident of Papa Uku Street, said: “The robbers robbed somewhere at Capitol Road before coming to our street. My house is close to the main road.
The robbers were fully armed and came prepared. They called names of prominent people in the community. They said they came to collect what belonged to them. We couldn’t sleep. It was like a war zone. Every tenant lost one or two of their valuables.

“Three of our girls in the community were raped when the robbers could not get anything from their parents. Government should come to our rescue. We can’t walk freely at night.” A resident of Akerele Street said he was angry with the police.

According to him, when they got wind that the robbers were around, they quickly called the phone number of the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of Isoko Police Station, but the police did not come until the robbers left. When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Joe Offor, said he was not aware of the incident.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/robbers-kill-father-of-two-rape-three-ladies/

PIC of late Mohamed that was killed

3 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by agarawu23(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hian!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by StRichard(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
End Time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by jenyfah(f): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by misspicy(f): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
what pleasure do rapist.derive from that act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
How do all these armed robbers get time to râpe. That's what I just don't understand. Even in the process of stealing and killing people they still have time for that?

RIP.

16 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time robbers angry

grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Hero10001: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
What?! Idonbelieveit cos i reside in Agege. I was at isokoko police station yesterday and everything was normal.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by ijustdey: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
A resident said that the father of two, Usman Muhammed, 30, would have been alive if but for his attempt to stab one of the robbers. One of the bandits shot him. The bullet which killed Muhammed hit a lady in the compound.

the man wants to play "Votron" the defender of the universe

how did he expect to over-power someone who is with gun.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by madgoat(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
cry
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by madgoat(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
How do all these armed robbers get time to râpe. That's what I just don't understand. Even in the process of stealing and killing people they still have time for that?

RIP.

Konji can make a man do wonders in d midst of death grin

15 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by davoremix(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Only God protects.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by cosmic22(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
sorry to say buh DAT man is stupid
OK if he had stabbed one what happens to the other 3
y can't people think..........
well rest in peace
and to the Nigerian police ..well done
uve been paid your dues

to the robbers
whatever u sow you reap
the harm you cause on others
shall return to your doorsteps
with the face of no mercy
hm I weep.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by veekid(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Arghhh; e no good o
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by lasisi69(f): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time crime

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time Yellow Bar Boys.

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by mrlaw93(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time robbers

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
These hoodlums have no chill at all.
RIP to the man
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by MadCow1: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Wow
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Resilience: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
What was the man thinking, what strength has a knife over a gun. What's with the robbery incidents going on in Lagos sef. Change has truly come, it is well

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
RIP to the dead......naija situation is really worrisome....seems our safety does not mean anything to this government.....aani shagbako loruko jesu

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by dearsly(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anti christ robbers
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by afuye(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
hmmm
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Kekekenny(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
end time
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by gurunlocker: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
jenyfah:
grin

thats funny huh?

RIP

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by onatisi(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ambode is still jogging around Lagos ,stopping drivers and inspecting bridges and roads that have no problems.
Lagos state now has a governor that works from twitter and facebook.

24 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by chumaster(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
robbed a community, raped 3 ladies, for how many hours? shame to NPF

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sorry to say this,that mohhammed was a foooool

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Gudiza(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
RAPE no be for conji but punishment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car / Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.