Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi (21519 Views)

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / Tanzanians Commend Jonathan, Call Him ‘hero Of Credible Election In Africa’ / Tanzanians Commend Jonathan, Call Him ‘hero Of Credible Election In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by DONSMITH123(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chairman of Daar Communications, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, has debunked recent media reports that he apologised for the alleged 16 years misrule of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, as well as saying that the PDP made mistakes by fielding former President Goodluck Jonathan as its candidate in the March 28 presidential election.

Dokpesi, who is Chairman of the Organising Committee of PDP national conference, in a statement he personally signed, refuted the reports, saying he was “not only an unrepentant admirer, supporter and die hard follower of Jonathan but, indeed, a party member.”

According to the PDP chieftain, Jonathan’s achievements in many sectors of the economy cannot be overemphasized, even as he added that Nigerians will soon commend Jonathan for his sincerity of purpose in government.

He said: “What I said at the media briefing was that PDP governments were run by human beings who are not perfect and may have made mistakes. I cited the example of the party’s zoning agreement nationwide, which buckled in the face of incumbents who had preferred and pliant candidates and went on to subvert the people’s choice on who to represent them leading to defeats at the polls.

“I tendered an apology to PDP members nationwide for actions like that.”

Dokpesi said he was not unaware of the tactics of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to “undo the PDP and set its members against one another in other to pave way for one party system,” adding that “such efforts would not see the light of the day.”

He applauded Jonathan’s achievements in many sectors of the economy, saying Nigerians will soon commend Jonathan for his sincerity of purpose in government.

He added: “I call on all PDP members nationwide to discountenance the misleading reports as the party has no apologies to offer anyone for its years of rule at the centre and a majority of the states.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/nigerians-will-soon-commend-jonathan-for-his-sincerity-of-purpose-in-govt-dokpesi/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by agarawu23(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Story storyyyy storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by OnankpaBa(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
That's what you hear when someone is high with benin weed. Last time i checked, he was the one blaming PDP for fielding Jonathan begging nigeria for forgiveness and their evil rule for 16 years..

una gerrahere mehn

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by SirSmithHarry(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
if i hear

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by DONSMITH123(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Story storyyyy storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by agarawu23(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
DONSMITH123:

storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
So true

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
He added: “I call on all PDP members nationwide to discountenance the misleading reports as the party has no apologies to offer anyone for its years of rule at the centre and a majority of the states.”

imagine politician...DOKPESI DOKPESI.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by OnankpaBa(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oyind17:
So true

SEE THEM...So true that DOKPESI Said it or that we nigerians will soon commend GEJ....PDP should please keep shut.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
OnankpaBa:

SEE THEM...So true that DOKPESI Said it or that we nigerians will soon commend GEJ....PDP should please keep shut.
Both

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by OnankpaBa(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
it been long i saw Barcanister's post o....baba barcanister i call on you here to come out and defend Dokpesi...tell us if Dokpesi said it or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by OnankpaBa(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oyind17:

Both

if its both..i picked one...dat he said it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by resty4(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Body don de tel naija, we r scamed.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by SmithEnemona(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
hian
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by Baawaa(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dokpesi,because you are one of them that sink Jonathan, you too shall be sink

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by mperoakeem(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Settle tinubu first...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by DONSMITH123(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
mperoakeem:
Settle tinubu first...

ahahahahah...bad sharp guy... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by IlekeHD: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sincerity in kini?

Nigerians, how soon we forget.

I wouldn't let GEJ shepherd my herd of dogs.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by OnankpaBa(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Baawaa:
Dokpesi,because you are one of them that sink Jonathan, you too shall be sink

Dokpesi is part of those who sink GEJ...am supprise the dude came out to finish GEJ and now running his mouth widely to say something else...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by OnankpaBa(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:
Sincerity in kini?

Nigerians, how soon we forget.

I wouldn't let GEJ shepherd my herd of dogs.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by OnankpaBa(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
lalasticlala food don come o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
OnankpaBa:
lalasticlala food don come o

where my spoon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by Baawaa(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Dokpesi is part of those who sink GEJ...am supprise the dude came out to finish GEJ and now running his mouth widely to say something else...
Dokpesi is a traitor and renegade
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by OnankpaBa(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

where my spoon grin grin

ask lala
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by OnankpaBa(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Baawaa:

Dokpesi is a traitor and renegade

God bless you bro...but will PDP Supporters agree?

They wail at every give opportunity without getting to the root
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by lasisi69(f): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by onosprince(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time sincerity
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by allanphash7(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
I hope this guy have paid his workers
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time Dokpesi
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
what sincerity of purpose.....we cannot commend rubbish...... go and pay your workers...or are you looking for where to get salary from for them.... as clueless as the person he is commending

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
allanphash7:
I hope this guy have paid his workers

Abi o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ok oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay / A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.