Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog (864 Views)

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog / Please Help Me In Reviewing My Social Network Website. / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by dunsman(f): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good evening able web!asters and bloggers, have opened my blog now for the past two months and I need a total and honest review from intelligent bloggers on this platform. The URL is www.CELEBOLOFOFO.com I publish celeb news all around the universe. Review and let me know where I tried and where I need to make corrections on both PC, WEB and MOBILE. Thanks

Lalasticala I sight you.
Viviangist
Lalasi
Trezzy
Spicy
Enoch tek
Lexhansplace
Frosh games
Droidgurus
Miahtech

And other bloggers, see you at the top
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by donTbone(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Did you just created the blog?
If yes, dunno if you could be of help
wanna create mine to. if you don't mind putting me through!
Thanks!
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by Amastermovic(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
dunsman:
Good evening able web!asters and bloggers, have opened my blog now for the past two months and I need a total and honest review from intelligent bloggers on this platform. The URL is www.CELEBOLOFOFO.com I publish celeb news all around the universe. Review and let me know where I tried and where I need to make corrections on both PC, WEB and MOBILE.

your blog load fast nice themes.. But your blog is totally 18+ which is not cool though u will gain more traffic with such.... U just starting try to write unique post not copy nd Linking .. Nevertheless I don't want to believe you are just starting
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by Amastermovic(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
donTbone:
Did you just created the blog?
If yes, dunno if you could be of help
wanna create mine to. if you don't mind putting me through!
Thanks!

Using blogger service
Requirement : Gmail account, browser,

If you don't own a Gmail account register for one
Www. Gmail. Com after completing your registration login into blogger.com and follow the appropriate procedures.. Search the forum or use Google search for more help
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by donTbone(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Amastermovic:

Using blogger service
Requirement : Gmail account, browser,

If you don't own a Gmail account register for one
Www. Gmail. Com after completing your registration login into blogger.com and follow the appropriate procedures.. Search the forum or use Google search for more help
Ok...thanks.

Wouldn't there be anyneed to pay any fee?
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Reviews loading 90% >>>>>Complete.
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by Amastermovic(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
donTbone:

Ok...thanks.

Wouldn't there be anyneed to pay any fee?

NO CAUSE BLOGGER IS A FREE BLOG HOSTING PLAN owned by Google...ur website name will ve the .com..

U can also host on other platform.. For starting use blogger.com
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by Dmayor7(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
dunsman:
Good evening able web!asters and bloggers, have opened my blog now for the past two months and I need a total and honest review from intelligent bloggers on this platform. The URL is www.CELEBOLOFOFO.com I publish celeb news all around the universe. Review and let me know where I tried and where I need to make corrections on both PC, WEB and MOBILE. Thanks

Lalasticala I sight you.
Viviangist
Lalasi
Trezzy
Spicy
Enoch tek
Lexhansplace
Frosh games
Droidgurus
Miahtech

And other bloggers, see you at the top

You need a logo. Remove the picture and put a logo.

Try and arrange some of the things you put in your side bar. You can do away with some.

Your website loads fast. #ThumbsUP!
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by dunsman(f): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Amastermovic:
your blog load fast nice themes.. But your blog is totally 18+ which is not cool though u will gain more traffic with such.... U just starting try to write unique post not copy nd Linking .. Nevertheless I don't want to believe you are just starting

Will make necessary corrections thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by dunsman(f): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dmayor7:

You need a logo. Remove the picture and put a logo.

Try and arrange some of the things you put in your side bar. You can do away with some.

Your website loads fast. #ThumbsUP!

Will work on a logo, thnaks for your view

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by Mayfrank(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
woah... It contains explicit content... couldn't even check d theme.
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by donTbone(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Amastermovic:

NO CAUSE BLOGGER IS A FREE BLOG HOSTING PLAN owned by Google...ur website name will ve the .com..

U can also host on other platform.. For starting use blogger.com
Thanks. this has been very useful
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog by diegodanny: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Delete His Account Off On Nairaland / Best 10 Free Domain Name Registration Website / Learn How To Become A Ux Designer For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.