Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) (68774 Views)

Exposed:yoruba Lied On The First Lawyer In Nigeria ! / 5 Tiny Changes That Make Your Resume Easy For Recruiters To Skim!! / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Adek15(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2015
CoolSmithz:

Bro,
Don't think so
I learnt Microsoft and Excel to the last extent,
Besides, I teach
I'm sure you don't know how to do structural design using excel. Talk true!!
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Lanretoye(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

During my interview with a commercial bank in 2008, I stated I know how to use Microsoft word and Excel

I prayed they wouldn't ask me to practicalize like some of the candidates that went in before me.

I learnt on the job afterwards. Right now am a guru.

I don't think I have anyone on Nairaland who can challenge me

I challenge you on Excel.
Over to the mods.
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by karleone(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

During my interview with a commercial bank in 2008, I stated I know how to use Microsoft word and Excel

I prayed they wouldn't ask me to practicalize like some of the candidates that went in before me.

It depends on what you use it for. I can use it as design sheet for design of structures (Civil Engineering related). I bet you can't beat me in that aspect.
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by karleone(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2015
menix:
OP nwanne Lie Mohammed..
Ur friend ke ur foe nii, thatz an old pix..
Didn't you see that the "friend of mine" is in bold letters?
Na concept nah.

1 Like

Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

smiley See bragging. What functions do you use frequently?

Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by amparas(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

Hehehe for your mind
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by obstead200(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2015
kestolove95:
I don't excel in excel don't knw why
I believe u. the only thing u can possibly excel in this life is online over biased igbos-bashing.
unfortunately it does not add 10 kobo to ur pocket......and no employer will see it as a valuable skill on ur CV anyway grin cheesy
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by obstead200(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
for his very small mind
amparas:

Hehehe for your mind
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Ay04z(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
=sum(b2:d2)...den press enter key...... Ooh huh... I love excel
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Icecomrade: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2015
karleone:

It depends on what you use it for. I can use it as design sheet for design of structures (Civil Engineering related). I bet you can't beat me in that aspect.

Lolz.

You can be too sure. I ve really advanced.
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2015
menix:
OP nwanne Lie Mohammed..
Ur friend ke ur foe nii, thatz an old pix..
get a dictionary.....

check the meaning of DEPICT...

the apologise to op
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Icecomrade: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
I can chalenge you! 2+2 oya give me ans. Lol

Shebi na = 5.

Abi
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Adek15:
I'm sure you don't know how to do structural design using excel. Talk true!!

Bro,
You are talking with an app developer who runs youth softwares like, Adobe cs6, may, reallusion, autocad, archicad,bro don't be too sure
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by menix(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

get a dictionary.....

check the meaning of DEPICT...

the apologise to op

Same dictionary has MODIFY missing in it..

No wonder u look like a modified Ape..
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by eminikansoso(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=Icecomrade post=40127617][b]Lolz

lie
there are many naira landers who can write a program that will replace excel.
the good thing about nairaland is that any question that arrive this forum will surely have an answer
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Icecomrade: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=eminikansoso post=40149837][/quote]

Just pulling stunts here bro.

I can't know everything. But the good thing is that some people has thrown up stuffs they can do which am not aware of as a result of this challenge.

Right now I can extend my knowledge to those areas.

So I just gained
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

Same dictionary has MODIFY missing in it..
No wonder u look like a modified Ape..
thanks for the insult.

but do i deserve that much
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ramos16:

lol, what you are falling in love with is elementary math/stat, trust me, real math is e^100 of excel maths

lol, i now like maths but that aside, i love excel, if you say you are a guru in it, i won't argue further but take your word for it but......
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by bry8ted(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
noblemails:
maybe he is not use to the operating system grin grin grin................... i love window 9 scatter cool

This guy "maddest" gan o cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by GoodMuyis(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

are you sure
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by STEVENcrack(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Copied from ics page.

@ op the person is not ur friend
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by spicy244(f): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
bettercreature:
You are interested and that is why you are so concern about him,you are pretty as well tho

Concern?Your moniker should av been funnycreature
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Adek15(m): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2015
CoolSmithz:

Bro,
You are talking with an app developer who runs youth softwares like, Adobe cs6, may, reallusion, autocad, archicad,bro don't be too sure
hmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff / Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary / Degrees With Lowest Employment Prospects In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.