Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

let link each other sites together with comment blogger/webmaster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / let link each other sites together with comment blogger/webmaster (746 Views)

Webmaster i need Your Help On "Search" Coding... / Are You A Blogger }{ Webmaster }{ Developer/} Or Just Tech Lover Join This Group / If You Are A Blogger/webmaster Or Site Owner This's For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

let link each other sites together with comment blogger/webmaster by Amastermovic(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is how it works post comment on my blog and include your site name and I will also return your comment asap

#modified

http://www.amebomapoly.com
Re: let link each other sites together with comment blogger/webmaster by Mikkystorm: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
www.mikky.blog.com Lol
That's my blog.hope others could comply
Re: let link each other sites together with comment blogger/webmaster by Dmayor7(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Amastermovic:
This is how it works copy any post from my blog and share it on yours with my site link as source then quote me with yours and I will do the same.. Drop your site for comment and links...

http://www.amebomapoly.com

Not good for SEO...
Re: let link each other sites together with comment blogger/webmaster by Amastermovic(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dmayor7:

Not good for SEO...

Ok lets share comment and I will post my site link with my account wah about that
Re: let link each other sites together with comment blogger/webmaster by Amastermovic(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mikkystorm:
www.mikky.blog.com Lol That's my blog.hope others could comply
lets share comment and I will post my site link with it...
Re: let link each other sites together with comment blogger/webmaster by Dmayor7(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Amastermovic:
Ok lets share comment and I will post my site link with my account wah about that

so far you don't spam it, or i will remove the link and only leave the text.
Re: let link each other sites together with comment blogger/webmaster by Amastermovic(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mikkystorm:
www.mikky.blog.com Lol That's my blog.hope others could comply
Blog url not responding
Re: let link each other sites together with comment blogger/webmaster by Dmayor7(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
lol

(1) (Reply)

WANTED: Webdesign Company With Government And Bank Portfolio / Sambisaman Appreciation Thread - Get Your Free Blog/news Website Here / Twitter Profile/account With 10.1k Followers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.