Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? (36159 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by paul288yahoo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Went through something similar.....but this is what I did.....I went on my knees and committed the matter to BABA.....BABA sef no fall my hand..........

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Hurlstarling: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
gamaliel121:

Lmao,
Am not gay!!! I like chicks.
I don't have HIV.

I school in benue state!!!

Whats the name of your school? How many of your lecturers are HIV Positve? How did you know if you are not a gay?
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by IamLucy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
jrerico1:
there's nothing wrong with a lecturer 4cking or dating student. But if she resist, she'll need to study well to pass.
duh?
did i hear you say there's nothing wrong with a lecturer dating student?
its wrong in every way.
farano please help the girl.what do you think of this?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by IamLucy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
jrerico1:
there's nothing wrong with a lecturer 4cking or dating student. But if she resist, she'll need to study well to pass.
duh?
did i hear you say there's nothing wrong with a lecturer banging a student?
its wrong in every way.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Truth24(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
viickerz:
Tell him that you want to give him a b.low job, then bite off his dick
[/s]
Trash

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Mznaett: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Reporting him to the school authority is just a total waste of time cuz they're the samesad

Just be careful with him

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by jrerico1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLucy:

duh?
did i hear you say there's nothing wrong with a lecturer banging a student?
its wrong in every way.
did he rape her?? He is so free to bang all of them if there's a mutual agreement.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by DharmyYinks: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
jrerico1:
Shut ur mouth. Am sure u wil stil say der z nothing wrong in it if it was ur sister d lecturer wanna do undecided

End time pple with end time sense...mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by jrerico1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Shut ur mouth. Am sure u wil stil say der z nothing wrong in it if it was ur sister d lecturer wanna do undecided

you're an idiot. Whats bad about that? Did he rape her?? Is she not an adult ?? And she's doing so for favours.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by ideyhere(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Op...get ursef a recorder. The nxt time he is havin such conversation wit u...just record am n make sure its clear i.e his voice is heard loudly. Try to mak him say sumtin dat can implicate him. If he tries any sh*t, bring it out duplicate it...giv im a copy....scold im. If he tries worse...get ursef a lawyer..sue him for harrasment wit d recorder as evidence.

Unless you want to do a 4-year course for 10 years, this is strongly inadvisable. Look for people above you in the department and CODEDLY ask questions about the man. Most lecturers like this try it on at least one person in every set. So find these ladies and determine if the man automatically fails you once you don't grant his wishes. If yes, then prepare yourself to fail the course this year, and have an extra year. Don't fret yet...lemme finish

Don't register the course again until that extra year. But make sure no other course is holding you back and that your results are outstanding. In that extra year, read that course like your life depends on it so that your score would be just perfect. If he still fails you, you can now follow it up to any level and there's nothing anybody can do about it. I'm telling you this because most of these lecturers have got each others backs. If you cause the downfall of one, they will deal with you in other courses.

However don't take this advice if
1. After asking around you realize you're the only person he's ever asked out. Then maybe, just maybe he might be genuinely interested in you.

2. There are other courses he's gonna take you in cos he's just gonna hold you down with those ones. So you just keep begging him or praying or doing whatever else it is that rocks your boat...merçi beaucoup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
gamaliel121:

Lmao, Am not gay!!! I like chicks. I don't have HIV.
I school in benue state!!!
My Guy cheesy all dis kwenshions for only u? grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hurlstarling:
Whats the name of your school? How many of your lecturers are HIV Positve? How did you know if you are not a gay?
You go harsh pass hashley oooh cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by IamLucy(f): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
jrerico1:
did he rape her?? He is so free to bang all of them if there's a mutual agreement.
thats trash talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by ideyhere(f): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
do fasting 6 to 6 everyday... Buh wait. Truth be told.. Are u decent? In al ramificatns.. Do u dress like amber rose or miley cyrus? There's a law that states, "Whateva u are determines who u attract".. #shikena

Naa those Mary Amaka people dem dey notice pass cos the mega babes go don runz them before hand sef.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by jrerico1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLucy:
thats trash talk
you know nothing bye

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hurlstarling:
Which kin advice be thisundecided
since you are the perfect adviser please drop yours lets see
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
gringringrin Uh...Do these list... he'll stop making Advances atcha in No time..wink

1)Stop Using make-Ups to his class
2)Wear Long Skirts to his class
3)Do not take Your bath Anytime u wanna Go to his office(be smelly and stinky all the time)
4)Don't brush Your teeth either(Guys hate Bad breath)
5)Pick Your nose Anytime his looking Atcha
6)Don't make Your hair to his class(look like A new mad woman)undecided
7)Belch..Speak bad grammar..Totally disgust him
coolBe An impromptu stammerer...(Anytime he asks You anything)undecided

Do these things and He won't see u as attractive anymore...it works all the time...gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
viickerz:
Tell him that you want to give him a b.low job, then bite off his dick
like really?
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
DharmyYinks:

true he deserves a slap for that comment.rickrichards

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
you should report to the school authority about his inappropriate behaviours.
she doesn't hav proof.. They will call it a bluff... In such a system, its d lecturer's word ova her's.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Hurlstarling: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
CaroLyner:

since you are the perfect adviser please drop yours lets see
Na fightundecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Jideh9ty(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
quiinnBee:
Would explain this the best way i can.
A few weeks into the semester,my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I
heard people began
to whisper about the awkward greetings.
They started assuming things_which are despicable.
I was disgusted with the rumours.So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.
This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out.I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.
Am totally confused right now.
please how do i handle this situation properly?
and stop him from ever disturbing me.
how you self dey dress go class. Your dressing itself speaks a lot.#justSaying#
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringringrin Uh...Do these list... he'll stop making Advances atcha in No time..wink

1)Stop Using make-Ups to his class
2)Wear Long Skirts to his class
3)Do not take Your bath Anytime u wanna Go to his office(be smelly and stinky all the time)
4)Don't brush Your teeth either(Guys hate Bad breath)
5)Pick Your nose Anytime his looking Atcha
6)Don't make Your hair to his class(look like A new mad woman)undecided
7)Belch..Speak bad grammar..Totally disgust him
coolBe An impromptu stammerer...(Anytime he asks You anything)undecided

Do these things and He won't see u as attractive anymore...it works all the time...gringringrin
you've got no chills grin thanks for the laugh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
ideyhere:

Naa those Mary Amaka people dem dey notice pass cos the mega babes go don runz them before hand sef.
uve got a point there.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by dealordea(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
It's obvious the lecturer seems to like you and might be crushing on you! So far so good! It's been pure innocent greetings, I tend to know lecturers can be pervert but in your case! His been respective in terms of mutual feelings for you! There is no case of commanding tone when ever he greets you in class! So he kinda single you out of the group! To me, give him some sense of belonging! Maybe asked about him from previous student who have taken is course! He may have geniuen feelings!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hurlstarling:
Na fightundecided
you were quick to criticize mine .so waiting for your own point of view
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
she doesn't hav proof.. They will call it a bluff... In such a system, its d lecturer's word ova her's.
then maybe she should record the whole thing like someone suggested
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Michellla:

you've got no chills grin thanks for the laugh
Lol...grin

I think my Advice is the best so far...undecided If he stops seeing her As Attractive, he won't bother her No More..wink

Ps---You're Very welcome!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
you should report to the school authority about his inappropriate behaviours.

ehm... pardon me, but which country are you resident in?

you just advised the lady to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lol...grin

I think my Advice is the best so far...undecided If he stops seeing her As Attractive, he won't bother her No More..wink

Ps---You're Very welcome!
i guess that would work.i woulda said she should report to the administrative,but i know this country is not that developed.so am really clueless myself.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ioannes:

ehm... pardon me, but which country are you resident in?
you just advised the lady to commit suicide.
pardon.i forgot for a moment i was in nigeria
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
do you have a gun permit? if yes, then you may need that gun now.

no don't shoot him, just wave it in front of his face a coupla times and tell him that if you fail his course they are gonna be picking lead out of his brain for a long time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) / Nigerian Lecturers Spend Tetfund Research Grants On Cars, Houses – Tetfund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.