Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) (80146 Views)

Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by wkkwl: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
SMH

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
dis is preposterous

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by xpac01(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Emmagine that!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
End Time Racists

and it was DAT same fat Idiot .men from all races rejected the other day on Facebook.grin

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
She's an attention seeker, anything new there?

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Warlord3000(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Like WTF shocked

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked I don't blame them, I only blame the wannabes!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by 175(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Just watch the APC e-dogs blame the PDP and Biafra for this gringringrin

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Aminat508(f): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dumb girl....i understand her para, our beautiful nd hot african babes have stolen the heart of there men....she kan dey vex...check out the poster above me Aminat508 cheesy...which french man will see this babe wey no piss for pant cheesy

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Theyveedo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chaiiii
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fantastic, I like this girl

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by wordbank(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
A black dick don fvck her toto inside out
No cream fit savage am
grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by ezebunafo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
femcruz:
Dumb girl....i understand her para, our beautiful nd hot african babes have stolen the heart of there men....she kan dey vex...check out the poster above me Aminat508 cheesy...which french man will see this babe wey no piss for pant cheesy
you just made me check her out,and ur statement...... .

Was an understatement

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by jamalchance(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
una don hear ...... una come make all dese small children dey insult una

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by justflow1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmmmm, our stress are not been regard dre, u can imagine hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by akins56(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
she was my girl friend, her name is franchise, we were in the same college back then in france.

2 Likes

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by flokii: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
mumu girl... instead of campaigning against syrian refugees in your country... you're there hating on blacks..

buh Black pple own sef too much especially Naija

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
I bet that profile would be removed by tomorrow
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Talentuex(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Serzly
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by lilbazy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
You all be thinking this is racism... The truth is,those white folks are jealous of us!!! Most times when you are jealous you act like you don't give a fvck or you hate the person!!! They can call us monkey from now till thy kingdom come,all I know is that the white are jealous of we africans. #BlackPower

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
ezebunafo:
you just made me check her out,and ur statement...... .

Was an understament.
Congratulation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by IlekeHD: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
lololol
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
If u prefer our black babes Hit Like

For White Hit share.

black for me anyday anytime..cheesy

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by PAINGAIN: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
lilbazy:
You all be thinking this is racism... The truth is,those white folks are jealous of us!!! Most times when you are jealous you act like you don't give a fvck or you hate the person!!! They can call us monkey from now till thy kingdom come,all I know is that the white are jealous of we africans. #BlackPower
please I don't understand u. Jealous of us for what? Abeg africans should fix our continent. Black people na only scatter scatter we sabi

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Omenkata: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Omenkata: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Bonapart(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
This thing is making wave all over
Can't take her serious cos she's just a young hediot seeking attention which she's getting already

5 Likes

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by psychologist(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good riddance

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by coded01: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
As much as I don't appreciate those doing that while they forget thousands are lost in Nigeria on a weekly basis... I think these ladies are racist.s... angry

4 Likes

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by BCISLTD: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
angry forceful association. ..

Meanwhile. ...check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/2740386/shelves..beautiful
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Bobbystanley(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
That serves Africans right.

Only you can emancipate yourself from Mental slavery.

We have refused to be independent even after many years of colonialism.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / MTN Is Giving Out Free 150MB Data To It's Customers, How To Get Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.