Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) (80144 Views)

Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by 900warriorz: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:

stop disseminating lies to the weak-minded

Hitler was anti-Christian... he even intended to eradicate Christianity completely from Germany..

not all Muslim's are terrorists- agreed- but most of the terrorist attacks we have had so far both internally & externally are carried out by misguided Muslim....

dont mind him! Another misguided muslim! Callz adolph hitler a christian! angry

Inshort, plank the fool! Dont let him escape! grin
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Bobbystanley:
That serves Africans right.
Only you can emancipate yourself from Mental slavery.
We have refused to be independent even after many years of colonialism.
France Neva colonised Nigeria
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Seculent: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2015
175:

Why are u pained? Can't you see the humour?

Relax my dear life's short for insults!

Remain blessed!
I can bet you don't know what humour means.

Wailing wailer. Telling me about life.

Tell me who's pained, because you can't do without showing your frustration without bringing what's off topic to every thread. Life is simple okay?
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2015
medar:
Some fools made this up. I'm sure they are Nigerians just trying to make a point. I live in France and I know that no white French can boldly say that. France belongs to both black and white and Arabs and everyone else. We are all one and we see ourselves as one.
I thought as much bro cool
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by wtfCode: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2015
kossyablaze:
oloshi.U no go tlk abi?if na anytn bout igbos u go begin talk like mumu wey u be.Omo ale
no mind that baboon,he graduated on mumurity with first class
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Bigii(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin grin
Omo choi! I gat real crush on ya... No be joke I dey oh. U got it all my dear

1 Like

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Guyman02: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015
PAINGAIN:
please I don't understand u. Jealous of us for what? Abeg africans should fix our continent. Black people na only scatter scatter we sabi
Jealous of our resources both human and material. Thats whyn they invade and plunder the continent using arms and weapons which they focus a lot of efforts developing.
It was jealousy that led them to destroy Libya a prosperous African country which was living far better than Greece, Portugal, Spain etc
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by dupcydo(f): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2015
seriously
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by ManTiger(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2015
ezebunafo:
you just made me check her out,and ur statement...... .

Was an understatement
Na liar you be. The babe tech no be small joor.

1 Like

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by lilbazy(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2015
yomi007k:

Why shud dey be jealous of u?

Wat do u have? Who are u?
young man...never let no man tell you he is greater or smarter than you!!! You were created the same way they were created! #peace
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by lilbazy(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Which power
the one God gave you
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by ChynoBEATS: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked I don't blame them, I only blame the wannabes!
Abi o
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by yomi007k(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2015
lilbazy:
young man...never let no man tell you he is greater or smarter than you!!! You were created the same way they were created! #peace

That is not d answer to the question.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2015
lilbazy:
the one God gave you

So 'God' gives power according to pigmentation of skin undecided
Racists everywhere
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by olayinex(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2015
don't mind them, they just want to get popular too
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

nothing to lose sleep over, but you believe this was all a photoshopped dream?

You ever see how animals act when they think they're backed into a corner? Their behavior is nothing new, check your history books, jump to the chapter on European countries and America.

What is dis one saying undecided
Oga it's a photoshop. Accept dat u hurriedly showed ur racist bias instead of talking rubbish.
Oshey history teacher. Oloshi!
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by tjdimmy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Twitter suspended her account, chai they should have waited for me to reply this empty-headed goat and her dumb friend/follower. No be them fault sha, we brought it on ourselves.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by yougosee: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin grin
The former way you were posting for baby Light was better; adding the link to your posts. Because signature is seen by only very few.

Baby light needs your help:
https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by bezimo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ignore the Idiot.She is no French Citizen and wasn't speaking on behalf of the french.She is too classless to be a french girl. She is an aboriginal Canadian.There are two types of Canadian, the white and the aboriginals(red indians) who have a pathetic and disgusting way of life. She is so ugly that no one wants her so she resorts to social media to seek attention.She can be described as a First class confirmed slowpoke for posting such trash. She took advantage of the Calamity in France to expose her hatred for black guys, because she has been rejected by them before.She is the type that is described as a whale and pork in the west.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
wtfCode:

no mind that baboon,he graduated on mumurity with first class
lolzzz cool my nigga
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by jedyjedy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
No be the oyibo girl fault jare. Na we black people no dey think.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
bezimo:
Ignore the Idiot.She is no French Citizen and wasn't speaking on behalf of the french.She is too classless to be a french girl. She is an aboriginal Canadian.There are two types of Canadian, the white and the aboriginals(red indians) who have a pathetic and disgusting way of life. She is so ugly that no one wants her so she resorts to social media to seek attention.She can be described as a First class confirmed slowpoke for posting such trash. She took advantage of the Calamity in France to expose her hatred for black guys, because she has been rejected by them before.She is the type that is described as a whale and pork in the west.
Mean...Lol! The girl is just an attention seeker.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2015
You Africans are just f.ucked up. What is wrong with being sympathetic to what happened to France? Damn it!!!
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
lilbazy:
the one God gave you

because of d black skin?
So God allocates power according 2 d amt of melanin in d skin
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Ugosample(m): 4:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Guyman02:

Jealous of our resources both human and material. Thats whyn they invade and plunder the continent using arms and weapons which they focus a lot of efforts developing.
It was jealousy that led them to destroy Libya a prosperous African country which was living far better than Greece, Portugal, Spain etc

lol @ plunder out resources. Africans like overestimating their importance in the global stage.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by TheeReaper(m): 4:26am On Nov 25, 2015
at&t and Verizon in Africa? cheesy
tosyne2much:
I thought as much bro cool
at&t and Verizon in Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / MTN Is Giving Out Free 150MB Data To It's Customers, How To Get Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.