Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. (1726 Views)

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It / OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by alagada: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
My name is Mercy Jeremiah born in Kafanchan in Southern Kaduna, my supposed biological dad is a Custom officer who was posted to Jos Plateau state at d time where he met and impregnated my mum and I was den put to bed in Kafanchan,my mum went on to meet my step dad Mr Oliver whom I grew thinking to be my dad b4 my mum revealed to me dat my origin is calabar and promised to take me to my dad b4 she suddenly passed on while I was still very young. Since then I have tried to trace my root without success,I have a few Correspondence they shared in 1987 and 1988 bearing Jos as his base den where he sends little stipends for my upkeep. Other dan dat iDont have any other details about him. All I know is dat he is from CalabAR and was with the Nigerian Customs and Excise duty then. Don't know whether he is still in servce now. Incase his name, state and occupation matches anyone u know plssss I wll be glaD to get a feedback. Tnx
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Do you have his pic?
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by kestolove95(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
No name, no picture, no number or email to contact u nd u ar looking for ur dad? Ur ansa is NO DAD
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by flylykace: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
If ur mum had been in good term with some of his friends it would have been easier now. U know then there was low means of communication so maybe they transferred him without knowing how to reach ur mummy

That's what we're telling girls of these days to get close to their man's friends for tomorrow sake
He must have retired now 1987-2015=-28 and they have 35yrs to spend in the service, so do the remaining calculations to know wheather he's still in the servicer or not
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by okirewaju(f): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Good luck in your search

1 Like

Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by corisande: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2015
Good luck
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by Idydarling(f): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
the title of your post reads "Akwa Ibom", but the content clearly states "Calabar".
op, get your information right first before passing it across online... there's a guy in my department who has that name as his middle and surname.
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by peeparty(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Idydarling:
the title of your post reads "Akwa Ibom", but the content clearly states "Calabar".
op, get your information right first before passing it across online... there's a guy in my department who has that name as his middle and surname.

Idem abadie?
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by Idydarling(f): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2015
peeparty:

Idem abadie?
asòng
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by peeparty(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Idydarling:
asòng
Obong awan amesire oo.dia mkpo fo oo.
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by tpiadotcom: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Idydarling:

most calabar/akwa ibom names are fairly widespread ie shared by a large number of people.

as per the akwa ibom/calabar mix up, well,
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by Idydarling(f): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
peeparty:

Obong awan amesire oo.dia mkpo fo oo.
afo nko
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by alagada: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tnx for all d responses,is pretty hard to figure out d tribe but from d little information I gathered from my mums correspondences he is from Akwa-Ibom but we from d north lebelled almst of all dem from dat axis as calabar. Here is my contact number 08064693236 and 08092439779. For dat ur colleaque with those surnames if his dad was even in customs service den we have a lead. Will appreciate all assistance in tracing my dad. Tnx
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by peeparty(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Idydarling:
afo nko
Akpan iko?ndia oo
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by Idydarling(f): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2015
peeparty:

Akpan iko?ndia oo
hmmm..... ame do sure?
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by peeparty(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2015
Idydarling:
hmmm..... ame do sure?
Yelz na.
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad. by Idydarling(f): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
peeparty:

Yelz na.
ok ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Self Control / My Cousin's Fiancee Is Mentally Challenged, Please Advise Him / Got Invited For A Traditional Wedding And I Cant Say No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.