Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Loan From Boi Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan From Boi Nigeria (4596 Views)

Let Us Help In Packaging Your Company For Loan From BOI And BOA / Must Your Business Be Registered Before You Can Take Loan From Boi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan From Boi Nigeria by matuskyoo7(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
I will like to know or gain experince from anyone who has sincerely secured a loan from bank of industry, about the procedures or steps needed to secure loan from Boi

1 Like

Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by bry8ted(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
seconded

1 Like

Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by peterovanski(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Third ed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by BRAINCRASH(m): 5:46am On Nov 19, 2015
They have the loans to give but they will frustrate you.....I once went to CBN in Abuja here during my youth service for just 500k loan....they said the loans can be given through my bank.....and the banks I operate with all shyed away saying the have not started or they only give agric loans....it seems they wouldn't assist since its not their direct business...its easier with micro finance banks.
Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by matuskyoo7(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2015
I wish we can see someone here that has tried obtaining the loan before,so that he /she could tell us about the procedures
Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by 4stylz: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2015
I will like to start a loan company; from 50k to 1million for salary earners and buisness people. I am still drafting things with my lawyers

The benefit of my loan is you can any asset worth close to the amount you want, from cars to generators, phones and laptops

And I want to fund a keke naptep for anyone interested and payment will be spread monthly.
Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by histemple: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2015
4stylz:
I will like to start a loan company; from 50k to 1million for salary earners and buisness people. I am still drafting things with my lawyers

The benefit of my loan is you can any asset worth close to the amount you want, from cars to generators, phones and laptops

And I want to fund a keke naptep for anyone interested and payment will be spread monthly.

That is my line of business. I can give you guidelines.
Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by femeritus: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2015
4stylz:

Sounds good but I doubt your seriousness or readiness cos u're not responding to your mails. This is what people are saying on your thread. I sent you an email about a week ago but you hav not responded.
Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by henrixx(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2016
BRAINCRASH:
They have the loans to give but they will frustrate you.....I once went to CBN in Abuja here during my youth service for just 500k loan....they said the loans can be given through my bank.....and the banks I operate with all shyed away saying the have not started or they only give agric loans....it seems they wouldn't assist since its not their direct business...its easier with micro finance banks.
tsup bro... Dd u later get the loan?
Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44am On May 28, 2016
To secure a loan you must have banking relationship with the bank, 3 months above. It just so they can see your turnover and determine the amount you can get. You can't just walk into a bank and request a loan or finance for your business, it would be decline. However, in some cases banks will give to blue chip and viable companies at first meeting, it all depend on the assets you have on ground, like your factory, machinery, etc.
Now, BoI loan is available and with lower interest rate. I know of 9%. And you can access BoI through your bank as well. Its easier when you're into manufacturing/production. When you're rendering services or trading its somewhat difficult to get.
Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by freeman67: 4:20pm On May 29, 2016
histemple:

That is my line of business. I can give you guidelines.

I will like to read your advice too. Becos the way I see Nigeria lending/borrowing is not an easy thing.

Like how much money is required to venture into it on a small scale.. ?

What are the instrument you but in place to get back your money should there be default in payment.. ?

How do weigh the sincerity of a borrower before give him/her money...?

How do you get back your money in case of eventuality.. I.e death or transfer/relocation..?

What are the steps to take in making a legal business..?
Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Re: Loan From Boi Nigeria by SC1738: 8:49am On May 18, 2018
For CBN and state regulated lenders giving out loans without collateral check out the full list on www.startcredits.com.
They list the requirements set by each lender for the borrowers.

(1) (Reply)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders / mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.