Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency (36117 Views)

Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2015
[[s]quote author=oluwaahmed post=40147557]

Omo d way u call dat guy FOOL ehn, I bn gast go chk ur profile 2 knw if u na MR T. Actually d guy na blind foolish follower Fool. Even d fool does nt even knw dat anytin run on govt exp can neva be cheap.
Anyway d DEMDEM guy na real pathological Fool displayin his Foolish ineptitude foolishly online[/quote][/s]

Just another castrated pig.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by light004: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2015
mrvitalis:
.. .. Just watch wailers will still complain >: (

The earlier you realised that the elections are over the better for you. Government needs a viable opposition and vigilant citizens to succeed and it's an important ingredient in any democracy. If you don't question govt actions and criticise wrong actions then you have no right to complain when the govt fails.

Governance is a collective effort and not left to the ruling party alone. Wake up from your delusion and face reality; the opposition will not go away. sycophancy destroy democracy but genuine and objective criticisms build it.
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Bizibi:
please,which is costlier to maintain between a gulfstream jet and Honda jet?
And also which consumes more fuel........

we are doing a comparison between the NGR 001 737 luxury Jet to that of it's commercial variant used by local airlines.

The same jet only as per the fuselage and manufacturer but totally different in class and cost.

By using the operational cost for commercial 737 we can assume that NGR 001 will be slightly more expensive to operate and maintain.

You get my drift?
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=oluwaahmed post=40147557]

Omo d way u call dat guy FOOL ehn, I bn gast go chk ur profile 2 knw if u na MR T. Actually d guy na blind foolish follower Fool. Even d fool does nt even knw dat anytin run on govt exp can neva be cheap.
Anyway d DEMDEM guy na real pathological Fool displayin his Foolish ineptitude foolishly online[/s]

Just another castrated pig.

nah so crase dey start.

since last night you dey here dey fight everybody

grin grin grin grin

old age dey come you dey here dey fight small pikins
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Bizibi(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

we are doing a comparison between the NGR 001 737 luxury Jet to that of it's commercial variant used by local airlines.

The same jet only as per the fuselage and manufacturer but totally different in class and cost.

By using the operational cost for commercial 737 we can assume that NGR 001 will be slightly more expensive to operate and maintain.

You get my drift?

I really want to know about both jets because my company wants to invest in it but I just want to know about its demeritsdemerits especially the area of a.fuel usage
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by docadams: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2015
luvinhubby:

Bros abeg google Premiumtimes of Dec. 13th 2013, what GEJ budgeted for 12months on maintaning PAF
was N743 million.
Shocking as Buhari spends N2.6 billion in 5 months.

Hmmmmm
What did GEJ budget for oil subsidy in 2011 and what was eventually spent?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You get my drift?

Foolish u. Ur drift is cursed.
Tell us now, apart from internal aesthetics which are superior in PAF what are the major differences betweenthe NGR 001 737 luxury Jet to that of it's commercial variant used by local airlines.
As regards engine capacities, navigational equipment etc.
List them out with verifiable facts afterall, it's on the premix u claimed that those in PAF are far more expensive to maintain.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

nah so crase dey start.

since last night you dey here dey fight everybody

grin grin grin grin

old age dey come you dey here dey fight small pikins

Fool, Av u forgotten that we were here together. U only took permission from me to go ffuck that rotten toto u cherish. grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2015
Bizibi:
I really want to know about both jets because my company wants to invest in it but I just want to know about its demeritsdemerits especially the area of a.fuel usage

Google it.

But if you are dead serious contact me and I will introduce you to a seasoned aviation consultant who has over 25 yrs working in Nigeria.

Jets are very cheap now especially in Europe owing to the recession.
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Delafruita(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Also stated in an earlier post, that given the VIP nature of the primary occupant, the NGR001 will have a larger fuel capacity and range than your commercial varriant and will utilize more powerful engine .

All this will make hourly flight cost more expensive than aero.

are you for real?it will have a larger fuel capacity meaning it can stay longer in the air without needing to refuel.does that mean it will consume more fuel?thats just like saying my ford escape with fuel capacity of 80litres will consume more fuel with an escape of same model with tank capacity of 70litres.the only difference will be the rate at which we will need to refuel not the rate at which the engine consumes fuel.this shouldn't require an explanation.the eagle one can stay in the air for 12 hours without needing to refuel because the tank capacity was constructed to that capacity during customisation bearing in mind it's a diplomatic craft.its simple as that.

It doesn't require a more powerful engine besides I don't even understand what you mean by more powerful engine.a Boeing 737-BBJ is same in nigeria as in Egypt and same in the maldives or portugal.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, Av u forgotten that we were here together. U only took permission from me to go ffuck that rotten toto u cherish. grin

I fck my wife, so? grin grin grin

You no go do marry.

Old fooolish man
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Delafruita(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Google it.

But if you are dead serious contact me and I will introduce you to a seasoned aviation consultant who has over 25 yrs working in Nigeria.

jets are "very" cheap due to "recession"?do you know how many variations of airplanes are classified as jets?perhaps the A380 is also "very" cheap.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2015
Delafruita:
are you for real?it will have a larger fuel capacity meaning it can stay longer in the air without needing to refuel.does that mean it will consume more fuel?thats just like saying my ford escape with fuel capacity of 80litres will consume more fuel with an escape of same model with tank capacity of 70litres.the only difference will be the rate at which we will need to refuel not the rate at which the engine consumes fuel.this shouldn't require an explanation.the eagle one can stay in the air for 12 hours without needing to refuel because the tank capacity was constructed to that capacity during customisation bearing in mind it's a diplomatic craft.its simple as that.

It doesn't require a more powerful engine besides I don't even understand what you mean by more powerful engine.a Boeing 737-BBJ is same in nigeria as in Egypt and same in the maldives or portugal.

Larger fuel capacity aircrafts have longer endurance and range.

A vip aircraft like NGR001 will accomodate for high fuel capacity in case of emergency if need require it to divert and also to get to any destination around the world without need of stopping to refuel on the way.

Fuel adds to the weight and cost of operating the aircraft!
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Bizibi(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Google it.

OK...thanks
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Delafruita:

The fool thinks he is talking with his co fools. He has been exhibiting this madness since last night.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Delafruita:
jets are "very" cheap due to "recession"?do you know how many variations of airplanes are classified as jets?perhaps the A380 is also "very" cheap.

aproko . that was a private discussion.

We were not discussing commercial molues but luxury jets.

In places like Spain, Italy and Greece the recession is biting hard even on the rich.

Jet clubs are closing down and are finding it hard to offload their aircrafts.
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I fck my wife, so? grin grin grin

You no go do marry.

Old fooolish man

Fool, what's my business with ur wife.
Na toto u told me u wan go ffuck and I excused u to go jerked off on the unfortunate lady and a wretched fool like u is known to prefer rotten ones. Stop painting it clean. grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by IVORY2009(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem:

Foolish u. Ur drift is cursed.
Tell us now, apart from internal aesthetics which are superior in PAF what are the major differences betweenthe NGR 001 737 luxury Jet to that of it's commercial variant used by local airlines.
As regards engine capacities, navigational equipment etc.
List them out with verifiable facts afterall, it's on the premix u claimed that those in PAF are far more expensive to maintain.

Demdem, how much were u paid by the formal Rivers States Govt, to come here and defend dem?
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, what's my business with ur wife.
Na toto u told me and a wretched fool like u is known to prefer rotten ones. Stop painting it clean. grin

You think say everybody dey follow you fck all those "hang your shirt there" toto?

demdem go marry before you die of agro
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nnannapat(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2015
I don't know why some people will be hell bent on turning things upside down in the name of criticism. How on earth can a 737 BBJ in PAF cost more or equals 737 commercial variant in operational expenses.
Boeing 737 BBJ was designed as an ER aircraft for private high net worth individuals, needed only 4-8 crew members to operate, can save up to 5 to 10% fuel compared to it's commercial variant, thanks to it's blended winglet and other modifications. It consumes between 2800-3200 litres of jet fuel per hour, it has room for 25-50 passengers. This craft will not gulp more than USD 20,000 in cost for a six hours flight. My opinion though.
One thing I like about Shehu Garba and Femi Adesina is the way they respond to allegations, no matter how trivial or stupid they look, with facts and figures ( though they might be lying) unlike Doyin Okupe and Rueben Abati ( these guys wrecked GEJ) that will respond with insults and childish tantrums.
To me this change is getting better everyday, transparency in governance, plus the fact that I can now buy diesel for #110 to power my gen. set for business. But Baba please sell some of those aircraft on PAF, we need the money now.
Sai Buhari till 2023 ( I am a staunch supporter of PMB and not APC).

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Larger fuel capacity aircrafts have longer endurance and range.

A vip aircraft like NGR001 will accomodate for high fuel capacity in case of emergency if need require it to divert and also to get to any destination around the world without need of stopping to refuel on the way.

Fuel adds to the weight and cost of operating the aircraft!

Fool, address the salient points he raised.

Delafruita:

It doesn't require a more powerful engine besides I don't even understand what you mean by more powerful engine.a Boeing 737-BBJ is same in nigeria as in Egypt and same in the maldives or portugal
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2015
Nnannapat:
I don't know why some people will be hell bent on turning things upside down in the name of criticism. How on earth can a 737 BBJ in PAF cost more or equals 737 commercial variant in operational expenses.
Boeing 737 BBJ was designed as an ER aircraft for private high net worth individuals, needed only 4-8 crew members to operate, can save up to 5 to 10% fuel compared to it's commercial variant, thanks to it's blended winglet and other modifications. It consumes between 2800-3200 litres of jet fuel per hour, it has room for 25-50 passengers. This craft will not gulp more than USD 20,000 in cost for a six hours flight. My opinion though.
One thing I like about Shehu Garba and Femi Adesina is the way they respond to allegations, no matter how trivial or stupid they look, with facts and figures ( though they might be lying) unlike Doyin Okupe and Rueben Abati ( these guys wrecked GEJ) that will respond with insults and childish tantrums.
To me this change is getting better everyday, transparency in governance, plus the fact that I can now buy diesel for #110 to power my gen. set for business. But Baba please sell some of those aircraft on PAF, we need the money now.
Sai Buhari till 2023 ( I am a staunch supporter of PMB and not APC).

RevDesmondJuju:

Fool, did u just say u are working in aero? Or u Av ties with aero or what exactly? If true, aero has no future with ur kind associating with them.
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2015
[[s]quote author=RevDesmondJuju post=40148213]

You think say everybody dey follow you fck all those "hang your shirt there" toto?

demdem go marry before you die of agro[/quote][/s]

Fool, ur sexual escapades to rotten kunts is of no value here.
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, address the salient points he raised.

ode.

A jet engine takes serious beating when in flight.

The endurance of any aircraft is tied to the fuel capcity and the strain the engines can take.

So if a commercial jet has an endurance of 12 hrs it will not carry fuel that will last it for 18hrs.

Are you following me?

A jet that is retrofitted with a more resilient engine that has an endurance of 18hrs will thus have to carry enough fuel to last 18hrs flight.

These retrofitted engines are more rugged just like your diesel engine in a 12 wheeler truck.

Will you compare fuel consumption for a larger 12 wheeler engine truck to a normal diesel van?

Look at it in the light of V6 engines vs V12 engines in a Jaguar saloon.

A V6 engine for the same model will not consume as much fuel as a V12 of the same model and brand.

Therefore the V6 engine will usually come with a smaller fuel tank than the V12.

Fuel adds to the weight of any aircraft and before you will attain lift (flight) you will need a greater thrust (engine power) to take off and maintain flight

odenni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem:

demdem go marry before you die of agro[/s]

are you a fagg0t?
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, did u just say u are working in aero? Or u Av ties with aero or what exactly? If true, aero has no future with ur kind associating with them.

I work for PAF wink
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by str8talk1: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=femtoj2 post=401473
please don't say what you don't know most especially on social media. Others will see you as somebody with now knowledge. Don't you think they would see you as the real "Idiot"? Apologies for using that word, i picked it from you. grin grin. Check the link below for knowledge reasons on presidential feet across the Globe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_transports_of_heads_of_state_and_government
[/quote]

Dont b too quick in quoting others because u may end-up becoming an im.be.cile on dis forum. I dont gv a f**k d interest of ur paymaster(s) u r protecting here. Hv u in ur wildest dreams considered d GDP values of these advanced countries compared to dat of Nigeria's?
Whn it comes to having d pecks of office our govt. will quote other advanced countries forgetting dat all fingers r not equal.
Let d truth be told...dis govt. & d ones b4 it r VERY wasteful. QED.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

are you a fagg0t?

Demdem:

Goon, will soon be on a system, will carefully thrash the above.
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I work for PAF wink

So u a and ur household livelihood are at the mercy of General Buhari. Wonderful.
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, will soon be on a system, will carefully thrash the above.

BUMMER
BOMBERCLAT
FANNY BOI
TEA BAGGER
FAGGIN
FAGGOTRON
SISSY BOI
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem:

So u a and ur household livelihood are at the mercy of General Buhari. Wonderful.

On the contrary
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2015
[[s]quote author=RevDesmondJuju post=40148863]

BUMMER
BOMBERCLAT
FANNY BOI
TEA BAGGER
FAGGIN
FAGGOTRON
SISSY BOI
[/quote][/s]

Demdem:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) / Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) / Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.