Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me (28661 Views)

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari / Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Demdem(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

To your first question- YES, I AM OK.

Actually I don't think so because u Av chosen to twist facts.

[i]Pls, understand the bone of contention before throwing your hat to the ring!

Was ameachi invited by the Judicial Commission of Inquiry? Yes he was
Did Amechi honored his invitation? [b]No he didn't[
Did you demand for him to go and give account for his stewardship? [b]No you didn't

Was he indicted? Yes he was
Has he been arrested? NO
Ameachi to wiki- Go to court

The Rivers State Judicial Commission of Inquiry on Wednesday submitted its report to the State Governor, Nyesom Wike, with an appeal to him to recover stolen funds belonging to the people, including the sum of N53 billion taken from the State Reserve Fund.
The commission was set up by Wike to investigate the sale of valued assets belonging to the state by the Rotimi Amaechi administration.
Chairman of the commission, Justice George Omereji, suggested that the state governor should swing into action and ensure that billions of Naira belonging to the state stashed away in some places were returned while those found culpable should be prosecuted.

]For more info
- http://www.cknnigeria.com/2015/10/rivers-probe-panel-submits-report.html.

Yes, amaechi never went for good reasons and the final report never indicted him. Both the chairman nor the Gov never for once requested for his Arrest so why comparison with Dasuki? Besides have u read the omereji report? Can u refer to just a single section where Amaechi was indicted? Did omereji claimed during his submittal to wike that amaechi is culpable?
Abegii u Av no point.

Was Dasuki invited? Yes/No[
Did he honor the invitation? [b]No he didn't Just like Ameachi

Was he indicted? Yes just like Ameachi

Shut up, amaechi was never indicted. He challenged anyone publicly to showwhere omereji indicted him in the report. Av u taken up the challenge?

Has he been arrested? [Gen Buhari has just ordered for his Arrest after his indictment by a panel but Ameachi got elevated to a ministerial post after been indicted by a judicial panel
Have you found your lost voice that got missing during Ameachi's probing? Yes You just found it tonight

Oponu, what lost voice? Did wike called for his Arrest? Did omereji called for his Arrest? Why ur comparison?

[Dasuki to Buhari[

[Dasuki Insists on open, public trial of his stewardship, not secret trial

Embattled former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (retd.) has described reports that President Muhammadu Buhari ordered his arrest, over alleged siphoning of billions of dollars earmarked for arms purchases, as not only surprising but embarrassing.

According to the ex-NSA, the 13-man panel set up by Buhari to audit the procurement of arms and equipment in the Armed Forces and Defence sector from 2007 to date, never invited him (Dasuki) formally or informally to appear before it, wondering how it (the panel) came up with the interim report without hearing from him.
Responding to the order by Buhari to arrest him, the ex-NSA told PR Nigeria that “I have never been invited formally or informally to appear before the panel. I am therefore not only surprised but embarrassed by seeming indictment by the panel purportedly operating from Office of the National Security Adviser that never contacted me.

That is not for him to determine. When he was in charge, secret trials were the norm especially for terror suspects. His crime is a threat on our National security which superceeds his fundamental rights. It's for the FG to determine that based on security reasons.

[s]
[i]This man is offering himself for a public trial and not a secret one unlike your Ameachi that don't even want to near the entrance to the probe center. All rational minds should ask buhari and co why they prefer a secret trial to a public trial? I thought the former Security boss should be the one pleading for a secret trial so that Nigerians wont get to know how much he stole rather the probers are the ones dodging a public trial of an alleged criminal as indicted by them though not from a court of competent jurisdiction[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. We are talking of alleged evil boko sponsor, u are reffering to political fued between two political warlord. Rubbish.

[
Some Nigerians may be foolish but not all Nigerians are foolish.

I agree, try make use of ur sense a little bit.

[
I just showed the similarity in this 2 cases with all sense of objectivity and i certainly hope it is not ambiguous for you.

Again, are u ok? Where are the similarities? The same one I just junked? Try again.

[i]
Learn to be civil while engaging in a public discuss OK!

Eediocy nauseates me. Being civil to peeps that exhibits such isn't in my genes.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Chigold101(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2015
Gayigaskia:
This is how channels tv title this

Not just all those misleading titles you see on NL
bros no vex... Do you know or have any other name of the people Buhari ordered to be arrested order than Dasuki?
I mean if you know any other name please I want to know them too.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by gawu1: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Don't even bother educating that fool. She thinks because the kangaroo panel simply says Dasuki is corrupt, the judge would just send him to jail!! Unless the panel substantiates it's claims, nothing would come out of this case
Your types are pathetic hypocrites. When the judges substantiated the panel's claims, hope you will not come up with your usual useless disposition that the judges compromised. We have seen how you always react to judicial pronouncements whenever they are made against your wish, especially on the on going election petition tribunals.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

So what stopped them from getting a warrant of arrest and then pick him up? He even gave the fools a lecture on how to get him legally but their mindset is on illegal default mode as usual.

He was not under arrest. He was simply meant to be given a letter. If it was not handed to him personally he could have easily said his Aide didnt deliver the letter to him so he is rightfully unaware of the conditions expressed in the letter. Dont let hate blind you, lets support the governments move to bring to book every act of corruption, remember all the soldiers that lost their lives during this insurgency.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by spenca: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Of course there were issues before you came in yet you did nothing about those issues . Dear colonel we are accountable for both our actions and in actions .
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by neocortex: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2015
kkkp:
when will you stop supporting criminals?? Or are you also one?

When you stop supporting Amechi.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by ummahmat(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Interogini baba park well and go to jail
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by DanielPop(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2015
That is one side of the story. Have you heard from Dasuki?
Rawani:
That this man is still making noise despite the heavy revelations against him, underlines the impunity he was accustomed to under the past FG.

N643.8 Billion and $2.1 Billion collected for arms purchases....

Out of 513 arms supply contracts awarded at $8.3 Billion, N2.1 Trillion and E54,000...there were 53 FAILED contracts worth $2.3 Billion and N13.7 Billion respectively.

The ironic and annoying fact is that currency spent on failed contracts was more than double the $1bn loan that the National Assembly approved for borrowing to fight the insurgency in the North East.

...and the final shocker....

Between March 2012 and March 2015, Dasuki awarded fictitious and phantom contracts to the tune of N2.2 Billion, $1.6 Billion and €9.9 million. The contracts which were said to be for the purchase of 4 Alpha Jets, 12 helicopters, bombs and ammunition were not executed and the equipment were never supplied to the Nigerian Air Force, neither are they in its inventory.

Finished? No Wait.

It was discovered that the former NSA directed the Central Bank of Nigeria to transfer the sum of $132 Million and €9.9 Million to the accounts of Societe D’equipmente Internationaux in West Africa, United Kingdom and United States of America for un-ascertained purposes, without any contract documents to explain the transactions.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/arms-procurement-scam-buhari-orders-arrest-of-dasuki-others/225938/

All this while, hundreds of thousands of innocent Nigerians were being shot, slaughtered, raped, tortured and buried because of THE HEARTLESSNESS AND GREED OF GEJ AND HIS CABAL with Dasuki as the chief strategist and finance mobilizer.

Now we know why the fight against BH lacked poiltical will and was sabotaged...

Now we know why a crashed military plane in Sambisa was found filled with dollars....

Now we know why our UN renowned soldiers were running from the terrorists out of frustration...

Yet some elements wanted the FG to gullibly and naively let this terrorist escape, despite him declining invitation to face the arms probe panel.

Congratulations Nigeria, the tentative chief facilitator and financier of Boko Haram has been nabbed.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Jesusloveyou: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Since you are so sure nothing would happen, why haven't your almighty President gone after GEJ himself whom you claimed was corrupt
we wil soon set committee on gej and madueke matter. Just relax and be watching d power of "change"
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Walexsammy(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

You and who are in support of PMB. Pls only speak for yourself. I am not in support of this wickedness,injustice and democratic robbery of Dasuki.
for ur info, I am definitely in support of this government, reason I voted to dem
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Col. Dasuki better save his replying until he gets in the court.

May our gods continue to bless and protect Mr President.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2015
So to arrest and trial a person is now a huge problem in Nigeria huh?

If he is found guilty pls do the needful..
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Rawani: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2015
That's the purpose of the arrest. If he had graced the invitation, we would have heard his side.

DanielPop:
That is one side of the story. Have you heard from Dasuki?
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by galadima77(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2015
jameseva:
Sorry,.Mr Dasuki, your vieled attempt at garnering public sympathy wont work this time. We were all aware that you had frustrated both the efforts of the DSS and the investigative panel and only clamoured 24/7 to be allowed to 'run' to the UK for 'medical attentions', when there are several outstanding medical practitioners in the country that can help check your BP grin grin

You can cry allday of persecution and while you expectedly will appeal to the wailing zombies that dont want to see the country progress, well meaning nigerians stand with President Buhari on this one!

If you are in anyway eventually connected to sponsporing terrorism, you will be hanged by the balls!! grin

Ol boy hanging by d balls dey pain oo! I almost die last time sef
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2015
abe4kom:
Good point there!

If the probe was to be from 2007, why are we hearing only of Dasuki, is he the only NSA since that time?

Or has Buhari not forgiven him for arresting him in 1985 still?
He is not the only NSA but was the NSA during the period of strong insurgent and also give money to buy ammunition and fail to do so leading to the death of many military and civilians.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by babafirst(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2015
No need for the panel to invite you Dasuki,the facts are documented,don't worry the court will invite you.The blood of innocent military men bullied into combat to die 'unnecessarily ,without the necessary equipment will haunt you and your fellow thieves.It's blood money.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Koolmexxi(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2015
But wait ooo, I thought his initial crime was for owning arms, exotic cars and having cash in his home? Abi na everyday d charges dey evolve. . D way some people papa dey insult and abuse other people papa wey dem no even know before is really baffling. . Some na prospective papa and mama sef. Una shildren for house no go shame for una?? Isn't there any way u can get ur points across without the use of abusive words or insults?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

That is the more reason why they should have used every legal means to deliver his invitation letter and one of such means is to publish it in any of the national dailies since they find it difficult to give it to his personal staff as requested but they insisted on delivering it to him directly. What's their motive?

A former NSA knows that the DSS are capable of all forms of evil plot and letter bomb is one of their area of specialization.
The last they will do is the letter bomb, They want him alive and prosecute him to able to confess who are his partners in those deals.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

So how did your kangaroo panel arrive at their report without hearing from Dasuki himself.
hahaha Lt wailers chukwudi spotted, There's a record of money approved to acquire those ammunition's, They go through those file and see that things is not right.. He was invited and did not want to show up meaning he is hiding something.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by AdviserGeneral: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2015
Rawani:
This man is an unrepentant Liar.

Did he not refuse to accept the letter of invitation to the committee?

Are you a dunce? Go through your quote and proof read. He asked them to drop the letter of invite with his domestic staff but they insisted he collect it himself. Why cant they drop it with his domestic staff. They want to lure him out so that they will forcefully take him away. Remember the dude is a retired military officer and above all the ex-spy chief of Nigeria. He knows the routine.

Nobody is above the law, but due process must be followed
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Will you shut up you fool!!! We know why Dasuki is been harrassed and it has nothing to do with corruption.
Can you explain to us why they want to arrest him oooo Mr wailers
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by KruggerINC(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

So how did your kangaroo panel arrive at their report without hearing from Dasuki himself.

There are documents to show transfer of funds and there are no goods in the inventory corresponding with the transfer of funds.It is now we can hear from him,after the records have spoken.Why is it hard for people like you to feel the suffering of others?Do u know what it feels like to wake up in the middle of the night to gun shots and screams of 'allahu Akbar' and know that the terror of the dreaded boko haram is upon you?
I lost my gateman to boko haram in Michika last year.He suffered a fracture to his leg here in LAGOS and went home to seek traditional healing,only to be beheaded by boko haram.Feel brother feel.Feel the sufferings of others....don't just come here on NL and display insensitivity.May Justice take its course
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Arresting him is one thing, proving your case in court is another. Buhari would end up making a fool of himself in court.
Sorry PMB and the Presidency are not fool like you to have order his arrest with proper evidence.. your man will be jail and you might need this then..

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by jpphilips(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sambo Dasuki, you were once a colonel in the Army and rose to the position of the NSA after retirement, You should know that an open trial will expose details of operation Lafya dole, operation Pulo shield still ongoing and other internal security challenges.
where do you draw the lines between soliciting for public sympathy (you never had while BH was blowing them up in smithereens) and loyalty to National security?
Bury your face in shame!!
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Since you are so sure nothing would happen, why haven't your almighty President gone after GEJ himself whom you claimed was corrupt
It's a gradual process, It will get to his turn soon.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

Was the letter of invitation from the panel to dasuki from the court? Is buhari's order to arrest dasuki from the court?

Its obvious u are ignorant of the fact that the letter of invitation to dasuki isn't from the court just like the panel of inquiry which ameachi refused to honour.

Don't always dabble into conversations u have limited information or knowledge about.
The last time i check Governor does not have the power to order the arrest of his predecessor but the president does have that power.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Tylenol: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
So bloody what if he was not interviewed? Since when is it a prerequisite under the law to invite someone for interview before arrest? As long as there is enough evidence to detain the suspect, the legal entity has the right to do so. A request for interview is for law enforcement to gather more information especially when it does not have enough evidence to detain the suspect. By rights, one may deny a request for interview by any law enforcement, but you cannot deny an arrest once the proper channels have been followed (i.e. arrest warrant issued based on investigation and evidence).

For all those asking how a warrant for Dasuki's arrest can be issued without inviting him for interview; next time, when an armed robber robs you and evidence is brought against him, please, don't let police arrest him without inviting him first for an interview. Rubbish!
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by badlaw(f): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Let d general fight begin....just got my HD to watch them fight
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

You and who are in support of PMB. Pls only speak for yourself. I am not in support of this wickedness,injustice and democratic robbery of Dasuki.
YOu speak for yourself and your co wailers...

He is speaking for we the supporters of PMB and the progressives and we are the majority... hhahaha
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

No dear!!! He can't go against GEJ because he still needs the oil money needed to pay the bills.Besides the entire SS/SE would erupt should that happen let alone the reactions from the international community
You are ranting nonsense Mr chukwudi, Why din't the SS/SE erupt when he lost the election as promised? why din't the SS/SE erupt cos od Diezani?
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

With your pseudo- high level of comprehension, you still find it difficult to comprehend and acknowledged the fact that the judiciary has the final say on this issue despite the fact that i never contested with you on the presidential powers to demand for someones arrest?

You are the one with a deflated comprehension capabilities here man.
Guy stop ranting up and down, The world know judicial has the final say and what the president is doing is to get him arrested and to go face the charges in court..

But your argument is the why will dey order for his arrest that court should have been the one to give such order that's your argument.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Blackmail" - Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole Over Battle With Catholic Church / Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos) / Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.