Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? (2327 Views)

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women / Men, Go Within! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? by bukatyne(f): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
5minsmadness:

It's simple.
The man has 'LIKENESS' for the woman he cheats on, while he 'LOVES' his wife.

The bolded did not answer your question in any way.

It is not that simple to me. Infact, I was waiting to hear the husband has likeness for his wife.

Do you know what question it answered?
Re: Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
bukatyne:

If the above is love to you, how do you reconcile a man loving his wife and still cheating on her?

The bolded has answered my question by the way....

This is my personal definition of love, men that cheat on their wives wud probably have another definition of love, or what love means to them.
Re: Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? by Dheartless: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
bukatyne:

I agree.....
a strong woman you are.
Re: Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? by ifyjohnson(f): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
5minsmadness:

Men cheat on thier wives all over the world, not only in Nigeria. There is no faulty orientation or mentality. It is simply the sex drive and natural instinct at work.

Of course it is morally wrong to do so, but that doesn't mean it does not happen.

Well brother maybe you misunderstood me I know creating happens everywhere in the world but my question is can a man still claim to luv a woman he cheats on? In other words saying a man can cheat without having any emotional attachment is what I find funny

My two cents
Re: Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? by 5minsmadness: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
ifyjohnson:

Well brother maybe you misunderstood me I know creating happens everywhere in the world but my question is can a man still claim to luv a woman he cheats on? In other words saying a man can cheat without having any emotional attachment is what I find funny

My two cents

Yes he can.

Men easily seperate love from sex. Women on the other hand, don't. Men don't need an emotional attachment to sleep with a woman, all they need is her green light.
Re: Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
5minsmadness:

It's simple.
The man has 'LIKENESS' for the woman he cheats on, while he 'LOVES' his wife.

The bolded did not answer your question in any way.

You sure about likeness sef? 100 men go queue up for ashi joint to fucckk anything, You think they have any likeness for them?

Some of them dont even want to be seen in public with the sidechics dey nack
Re: Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? by 5minsmadness: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

You sure about likeness sef? 100 men go queue up for ashi joint to fucckk anything, You think they have any likeness for them?

Some of them dont even want to be seen in public with the sidechics dey nack
grin

You just reminded me of a gist of one guy like this that we found out was rolling with one Ekaite. Short, fugly, black, fat, calabar, girl. Worked at an adjascent building to ours. Our guy was like if he could remould her he would definitely marry her. Said despite her looks she was a sexual goddess in bed grin

And if u see this guy's fiancee eh....curves everywhere, beautiful white teeth, dazzling smile. Yet the moment they hit the sack she solidifies in the missionary position and refuses to budge from there grin The guy is frustrated but what can he do? He intends to marry her soon.

We dont know how to deliver him from Ekaite though grin

[size=5pt]Sorry for the digress op [/size]
Re: Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? by ifyjohnson(f): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
5minsmadness:

Yes he can.

Men easily seperate love from sex. Women on the other hand, don't. Men don't need an emotional attachment to sleep with a woman, all they need is her green light.

Hmmm......... Interesting!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Started To Have SEX With My Daughter Out Of Frustration / Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? / Office Alco board At A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.