Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

READ The LETTER A Student Wrote To Her Principal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / READ The LETTER A Student Wrote To Her Principal (620 Views)

Despicable Love Letter A Secondary School Student Wrote To Chioma His Teacher / SEE WHAT A JSS3 STUDENT WROTE / LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

READ The LETTER A Student Wrote To Her Principal by BeazyBee(m): 5:26am On Nov 18, 2015
LETTER OF LEAVING SCHOOL. Daer Sir I'm writter this letter with haters and tell you that I'm leave your school for good enough. The why of the leave it is because at your school, the teachers are beat us very harmful and very sad. Sometimes one day of once upon a time, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is a sheep he is not a cry. I was silent but vibrating in and out. Another why is because of discriminate, we writted a test and I'm cheated, I get 20% that I'm not deserved. The teachers says my head is dead. Oh, it pained me too much. I will tell you plenty things when you want us early in the morning but Sir you must know it is very ice in the morning, blanket is not want to be removed from body, I wake up early but I am come late. I'm write exzam study at another school. Great your wife and childish. Pliz tell all childs of school that I'm say good bye for ever and ever amen. Your's faithfool Jozef. REPLY FROM THE PRINCIPAL. Jesu....dis guy are a first classed idiot...only an letters he cant written comfortedly..this was some insult on top of my schooling respectation..I knows all the types of teachers on this our schools carry a PHD inside their curse on the uniferzity...and he even have some of the rights to told me to great the childish on the schools...ehhh maybe he are a cultish boy..he wanted to implication this childrens inside his cultness..I am really unbearable towards this letter..Mtchee I guessed him are repeated elementary six..Infact as a matter on fats, I have sack you as a student..nunsince.. Yours principality Mr. & Mrs. Ambrose.
Re: READ The LETTER A Student Wrote To Her Principal by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Is this supposed to be funny?

1 Like

Re: READ The LETTER A Student Wrote To Her Principal by pet4ril(f): 5:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Ok angry angry angry
Re: READ The LETTER A Student Wrote To Her Principal by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Lol..... grin

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Ceo Of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg / What Will You Do Please / Picture Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.