Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Army Has Taken Over Ijagemo Town At Ikotun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Army Has Taken Over Ijagemo Town At Ikotun (1118 Views)

Walmart’s quest to counter Amazon at every turn has taken its next logical step: / A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Has Taken Over Ijagemo Town At Ikotun by mymissingrib(m): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2015
People have been packing out of their houses at ijagemo,this happened yesterday when i started seeing armoured tanks,vehicles moving towards ikotun.I was wondering what was happening not until i saw a friend of mine with his luggages at my doorstep;he said they stopped people from going out and made them do frog jump,roll in muddy waters.The reason for their actions may be due to the bursted pipelines which people were already scooping oil from
Re: Army Has Taken Over Ijagemo Town At Ikotun by walearoy(m): 6:14am On Nov 18, 2015
It's confirmed

I have a close relative who lives there and he's been locked in his house ever since.

I hope it doesn't degenerate further
Re: Army Has Taken Over Ijagemo Town At Ikotun by 9niceguy(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Frog jump ooooo. Sorry to the affected
Re: Army Has Taken Over Ijagemo Town At Ikotun by mymissingrib(m): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2015
walearoy:
It's confirmed

I have a close relative who lives there and he's been locked in his house ever since.

I hope it doesn't degenerate further
i hope so they have started maltreating people;my friend told me they brought along their beds n mattrasses,people have started leaving the place
Re: Army Has Taken Over Ijagemo Town At Ikotun by kodded(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2015

the dictator strikes back

cool
Re: Army Has Taken Over Ijagemo Town At Ikotun by nnachukz(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Fundamental human right means nothing to this administration. Soon the army will start raping their girls.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Taken Over Ijagemo Town At Ikotun by abdulquadri(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
I reside at Ijagemo,sincerely yours those Army are doing the right thing,offcose they are working with information.
If u ar opportuned to b at Ijagemo prior to nw u would have known what am trying to set. nevertheless Nigeria is heading towards a new look.

Re: Army Has Taken Over Ijagemo Town At Ikotun by machi25(f): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
I reside at ijagemo and this is more serious than it's been taken. These soldiers came with 4 armoured vehicles since Tuesday morning and have no intention of leaving any time soon and this is very disturbing. The story says that 3 soldiers were killed by militants and their bodies thrown into the river so these soldiers are here to avenge the death of their comrades and equally fish out as many as they are that have vandalized the pipelines but in fishing out the real culprits, the innocent are most affected. Plz SEUN and LALASTICA move this to front page it deserves all the attention

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice Slashes Price Of Dstv Subscription / Somewhere In Benin (mother Vs Daughter) / Face Of KENPOLY 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.