Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper (9029 Views)

Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / Biafra: We Are Not Interested, South South Tells Agitators / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
juicee1:
URHOBO Denounces Biafra.

THE Urhobo nation yesterday denounced its
membership in the proposed map of Biafra by
the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
Making the position known yesterday in a
statement, National Publicity Secretary of the
Urhobo Progress Union, UPU, Alhaji Mumakai-
Unagha, warned that Urhobo and its territories
should be counted out from any IPOB plan.
“IPOB have their rights of agitation for freedom
of self determination as enshrined in the united
nation declaration stressing that other ethnic
groups should not be dragged along to avoid the
mistake that led to the civil war.
“The magnanimity of Urhobos in allowing Igbos
celebrate the Igbo Cultural Day should not be
taken for granted as we urge IPOB to delist
Urhobo from its proposed map.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-
denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/
Are you from SS? Or you're among the derange animals from South West grin grin grin
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
juicee1:
grin

The above names are IPOB jobless youth. Fools like them think it's the youths that'll decide at the end, as if youths have ever decided anything in this world.

The leaders have spoken, even a royal king. So, miscreant should stair clear cos a king is the one to decide where his kingdom will head.
And those leaders that is making you to jump up and down are hungry animals. After spewing trash they will go and collect their peanuts from bubu. I love the way BIAFRA is tormenting you grin grin
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
simplycarro:
The Heebbooes are getting isolated.
Not like yourebastards
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Some people are determined to believe their own lies.
And you're determined to wallow in ignorance.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
princdebola201:

Ur Views re inconsequential , when ur leaders talk,miscreants like you keep shutcheesycheesy
Who are the leaders? you mean those paid animals? you're good in calling people that can feed you names when you're the real jobless miscreants here.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40:
and you think you can achieve what I have achieved in life? I pay an housa gatemen monthly, a Yoruba guy is my tailor, thy all are on my pay role,, I have my own business that is doing fine, am a graduate too, you fools think people who wants freedom are jobless? Come on ground and see rich men in the struggle too
You dey mind that Ebola virus?

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by coolitempa(f): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Who are the leaders? you mean those paid animals? you're good in calling people that can feed you names when you're the real jobless miscreants here.

Ekenethegoat...how far..... grin....thunder fire your akpu infect head..... grin
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by devilishM: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
coolitempa:

Ekenethegoat...how far..... grin....thunder fire your akpu infect head..... grin

That guy Mbogu Ekene is more than 40yrs, you will donate money for him if you see his pics.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by coolitempa(f): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

That guy Mbogu Ekene is more than 40yrs, you will donate money for him if you see his pics.

Really....what a shameless embittered animal...... grin.....I also engage him whenever I need a good laugh.....the other time he was complaining about his wife wanting to leave him.......I say good on her....who wants to stay with a frustrated flat.head when there are dashing yorubamen out there........ angry
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
coolitempa:

GREEDY eshinjuju the demented maggot!! Thunder fire your miserable self tongue tongue
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by devilishM: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2015
coolitempa:

Really....what a shameless embittered animal...... grin.....I also engage him whenever I need a good laugh.....the other time he was complaining about his wife wanting to leave him.......I say good on her....who wants to stay with a frustrated flat.head when there are dashing yorubamen out there........ angry

Buhahaha. Ekene is one ugly wretched dunce with wrinkled face. I pity the wife for even sleeping with an ugly thing like him, you ladies dey try sha. Lolzzz
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by coolitempa(f): 12:22am On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

Buhahaha. Ekene is one ugly wretched dunce with wrinkled face. I pity the wife for even sleeping with an ugly thing like him, you ladies dey try sha. Lolzzz

See the thread ekenedegreat....goat posted...... angry....shows you the losers mind set....https://www.nairaland.com/1313318/how-one-cope-wit-lazy
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2015
coolitempa:

See the thread ekenedegreat....goat posted...... angry....shows you the losers mind set....https://www.nairaland.com/1313318/how-one-cope-wit-lazy
Demented dirty pig what about it tongue
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by M4gunners: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2015
I am still wondering who will or has used Truck to transport me to Asaba so i can support Biafra.Stop deceiving yourself Op.Ibori,Wike , Godswill and co will never come openly to support Biafra because of their status get that into your brain. Biafra heat is already making waves in your life Op.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Donarozzi: 2:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Written by Effiong
22nd November 2015

We are all Biafrans, insist youth leaders of South South region

Youth leaders of the South South region under the aegis of the COALITION OF SOUTH SOUTH YOUTH LEADERS met in Calabar on Friday, 21st November, 2015 and after appraising the situation in the country and the claim by some unauthorized persons who claimed to be South South leaders that the South South is not part of Biafra, hereby state as follows

1 The entire South South region is part and parcel of Biafra land.

2 The South East and South South have common cultural and historic heritage,

3 We call for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu, the Director of Radio Biafra

4 We warn the Nigerian Army not to do anything that will escalate the situation in the area.

5. We however still believe in one United Nigeria as long as justice and equity will prevail in the land.

That the name Biafra is sacrosanct and there is nothing wrong if the people of South East and South South decide they be called Biafrans but within Nigeria.

6 That Mr President should assure Biafrans that he does not hate them through his actions and conduct.

7 That nobody mandated those elements that went to Calabar recently to desclaim Biafra to speak on behalf of the South South. The South South was, is and will continue to be part of Biafra land but within Nigeria.

Effiong Thomas - For Efik, Annang And Ibibio Youth Leaders

Francis Amangala - For Ijaw Youth Leaders

Ambowei Dennis - For Niger Delta Youth Movement

Ogunbus Wiwa - For Ogoni Youth Leaders

Silas Wogu - For Ikwerre And Etche Youth Leaders

Thompson Uvhieredo - For Urhobo Youth Leaders

Iyere Anthony - For Ishan And Edo Youth Leaders

http://igbofocus.co.uk/We-are-all-Biafrans--insist-yo/we-are-all-biafrans--insist-youth-leaders-of-south-south-region.html
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by calabardick(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
we the Niger Deltans are not part of this Madness. if the biafrans don't count us out of their madness, the sollution to their madness will come double fold.

the should get ready to face both the Federal Government and Niger Delta

a brother once said that Niger Delta is The land of royals
The cradle of black civilization
The heartbeat of Nigeria

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by layeenka(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2015
gab264:
Osaka Paul:
Vanguard! We south south never said anytin like dat. We are real biafra and we luv biafra. Am frm anioma state wish u calld delta and we are biafra.....

Ubong F. Jimmy
Who are the fools from SS, this APC SS not the good people of ss.

Afegbai Aigbikor
Lies..... we the people of edo state are strongly behind IPOB and biafra.... we hate yorubas for there cowardise and hausas for there animalism! we prefere biafra!

Chidi De Virgynus Ezeh
Stupid warning from one Apc lost sheep, we the people of South south are more biafran than the South easterns.
lolzz..he's from 'Animal state'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video / Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) / How Afonja (Yorubas) lost the Ilorin throne to Alimi (Fulani)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.