Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced (18153 Views)

Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) / Buhari Receives Winners Of 2016 Nigerian National Merit Award (Photos) / Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners’ Reward Will Leave You Speechles (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The World’s first Most Beautiful vagina Contest was held recently where young women sent photos of their vagina in a competition to win $5,000.

The winner was a 27 year old woman from the UK who was simply identified as Nell, who came out winner winning the $5,000 prize money. The runner-up won who is from Germany won $2500, while the second runner up from Hungary won $1,250. Those 3 women along with 180 others had their vaginas and stats posted on the leaderboard of the competition’s website.

The winners are to be flown out to Los Angeles to have their private parts 3D-scanned to create new vagina models for the sponsor’s. grin grin grin grin grin

If i should upload the pictures of all these vagina's here, NL's server will just crash, just go and feed your eyes on their site below
http://www.vaginacontest.com/leaderboard
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by ladyF(f): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2015
lol

The world is really coming to an end.
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Fynpatra(f): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Chisos
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by madridguy(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Okay
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by mekd: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Pisure or idontbelieve

1 Like

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by tishbite709(m): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2015
Lasisi Time

1 Like

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by donholy28(m): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2015
wonders shall never end...anyway op way d pixs of their vj make we use ourselves call result
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2015
mekd:
Pisure or idontbelieve

i should upload pictures of 180 vaginas for u here abi? u no well!
u better go and click on the link i provided for you and feed your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2015
Nothing weno go see.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Dani4tech(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2015
Yuck!!
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2015
ladyF:
lol

The world is really coming to an end.

The world ended a long time ago, we are only waiting for confirmation along with our individual performance score sheet! DAZ ALL.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by jamace(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Choi, de thing wey my mouth see, my eyes no fit talkam. shocked shocked
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2015
donholy28:
wonders shall never end...anyway op way d pixs of their vj make we use ourselves call result

NA THE PHOTO ALBUM I GLADLY PRESENT TO YOU HERE.
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by papaejima1: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

The World’s first Most Beautiful vagina Contest was held recently where young women sent photos of their vagina in a competition to win $5,000.

The winner was a 27 year old woman from the UK who was simply identified as Nell, who came out winner winning the $5,000 prize money. The runner-up won who is from Germany won $2500, while the second runner up from Hungary won $1,250. Those 3 women along with 180 others had their vaginas and stats posted on the leaderboard of the competition’s website.

The winners are to be flown out to Los Angeles to have their private parts 3D-scanned to create new vagina models for the sponsor’s. grin grin grin grin grin

If i should upload the pictures of all these vagina's here, NL's server will just crash, just go and feed your eyes on their site below
Bros wetin you sef find reach there?
Nnaa, una can tunnel thru every woodwork to look for wonders walai

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Warlord3000(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

NA THE PHOTO ALBUM I GLADLY PRESENT TO YOU HERE.

Did I just click on that link shocked

And viewed and screen the entire 183 embarassed

Gosh I feel dirty and my mind need some JIK or Hypo washing cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2015
jamace:
Choi, de thing wey my mouth see, my eyes no fit talkam. shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hope u saw your specification grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by warrior01: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2015
You mean no black vagina is beautiful? Our girls need to upgrade Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Warlord3000:

Did I just click on that link shocked

Gosh I feel dirty and my mind need some JIK or Hypo washing cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by ArodeTsolaye: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Chineke nna. The winner even has a 'disvirgined' arsse. pwahahahahaha! Oyibo people sef. grin
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by theDEVILisHERE: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

Both the organizers
And the participants
Are all idiots

1 Like

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by papaejima1: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2015
ummm, please check and see if there are any black there. I have an uncanny feeling they will all be white vaginas on display. Black vaginas absolutely look horrifying on camera. Nothing beautiful about them. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by ArodeTsolaye: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2015
papaejima1:
ummm, please check and see if there are any black there. I have an uncanny feeling they will all be white vaginas on display. Black vaginas absolutely look horrifying on camera. Nothing beautiful about them. undecided undecided undecided

pwahahahaha! especially the yorober vaginas.
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by stinggy(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Came here to view pixs

[size=14pt]No pictures nii?[/size] undecided cry cry
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2015
papaejima1:

Bros wetin you sef find reach there?
Nnaa, una can tunnel thru every woodwork to look for wonders walai

I was searching for a political report online ooo na so i take see this caption " Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful v**ina Contest Announced" and i was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Like play like play, i clicked on the link and fell of from my computer chair when i saw all manner of vagina on rampage.

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2015
stinggy:
Came here to view pixs

[size=14pt]No pictures nii?[/size] undecided cry cry

I DASH YOU THE PHOTO ALBUM, TAKE AM.
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Both the organizers
And the participants
Are all idiots

The world packed up a long time ago
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by shobroy10(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2015
End time VG
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by galadima77(m): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Ol boy!! Oya vaseline crews, longest time...

But as u scroll from the best to the devastated, ur guy loses £rection
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2015
warrior01:
You mean no black vagina is beautiful? Our girls need to upgrade Abeg.

#159,164 and 169 are black vagina and very ugly, needs serious upgrading
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by theDEVILisHERE: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

The world packed up a long time ago

Not really
We are just in the era were idiots are making more strides than people who reason properly
Cause
People who reason properly are not putting enough effort or in most cases not making any attempt to counter as well as subdue idiotic ways of reasoning in the society
Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by stinggy(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

I DASH YOU THE PHOTO ALBUM, TAKE AM.
Ol' mennn... fear catch me, I run back. This life don spoil finish cry
But na babe wey cari 2nd suppose win sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced by porshuch: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Dani4tech:
Yuck!!
stop it joor! grin see as u dey do as if you no like them, abeg they are sumptuous. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election / Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde / Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.