Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) (2432 Views)

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG / "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Cc: Tonyebarcanista flets kenai firefire anonimi nigerianvenom genbloodykiller
Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi truckpusher bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Tomakint Francizy Temitemi1 Hinwazaka Dumkem21 Biafranqueen Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Candyrain Ambivert Rose2014 Opiaoku Engineerboat, Talktimi ahaika23
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 Mizmycoli DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 and all patriots

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by classicalbenson(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2015
disturbing pics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by CARLOSZ: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin very disturbing pixs I must say. I want to express my displeasure on the unprovoked attack on an unarmed car. I demand that all biafraudians condemn this! Abeg na play I dey play oh!
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by MyMouth(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Igbo people can rape anything!

1 Like

Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by erunz(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2015
NA CHANGE
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by zinachidi(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2015
MyMouth:
Igbo people can rape anything!
i no blame u shaa....
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Hahahaha. It doesn't need any petroleum marketers holding anyone to a ransome. It's readily available....but that car don suffer!
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by temitemi1(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Richiez(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher, the one in front has your kinda cap grin grin.. It's just that yours is black..
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by basilo101: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lol
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Peter262: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
rule number 1: never get high on your own crack
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by llaykorn: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
The one at the front looks exactly like Truckpusher with that his Kangol. Truckie, bring proof that isn't you. undecided
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
llaykorn:
The one at the front looks exactly like Truckpusher with that his Kangol. Truckie, bring proof that isn't you? grin
grin grin grin cheesy

Where have you been bro?
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Truckpusher, the one in front has your kinda cap grin grin.. It's just that yours is black..
angry

Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by llaykorn: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin cheesy

Where have you been bro?

I kuku no travel. Life and it's numerous travails.... sad
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
llaykorn:

I kuku no travel. Life and it's numerous travails.... sad
No enter anywhere abeg o.

Dem just dey shoot down passenger jets anyhow. grin
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by llaykorn: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
No enter anywhere abeg o.

Dem just dey shoot down passenger jets anyhow. grin

No worries, boss. I ride in bulletproof. cool
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Alphaoscar: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
That first niggar must be Tonyebarcanista ( the bros can do Ak47 if dressed with pubic hair.
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Alphaoscar: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
That first niggar must be Tonyebarcanista ( the bros can do Ak47 if dressed with pubic hair.

I suspect truckpusher to be the 3rd on the queue.
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher and his friends shocked shocked
angry angry
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I suspect truckpusher to be the 3rd on the queue.
Na me be the photographer...na you, Truckpusher and Mogidi de do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by cheruv: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
I can arrange a lawyer for the car if it decides to take trokkiy and his crew for penile harassment and urinary intimidation.
Imagine a car being intimidated by a male quartet angry
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Alphaoscar: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

laelae !!! barcanista no dey carry last for this kind thing.
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
R
Alphaoscar:

laelae !!! barcanista no dey carry last for this kind thing.
no be that kind hole I de find
Re: One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) by Mogidi: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Truckpusher na bad guy but rumour has it you did yours before grabbing da camera. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kogidecides: More Unconfirmed Results, APC Maintains Slight Lead-saharareporters / Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: / Full List Of New Transition Committee Chairmen In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.