Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) (5021 Views)

Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by martinlooter(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2015
I really do not know what heading to give this, but two things come to mind...
MY NEW GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO HAVE A BABY BY ME
&
MY NEW GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO BLEEP WITHOUT CONDOM
cos ever since we met, she has being begging me to bleep her without a condom, cos she wants to have a baby for me, I have repeatedly told her to chill for now, but she keeps pestering me over wanting to have a baby for me.
I love her, but I feel it is just too soon for what she is asking from me and I don't want her to be offended and to feel that I don't love her anymore.
I need your advice guys and as soon as possible, cos I don't want to do anything rash that I will regret.
NB: she is 27 and I am 30, she is currently working and earning six figures, I am looking for a job, while also hustling small business to make ends meet. She is from a place where they are very manipulative and dishonest, my people are very skeptical about people from her place and may raise eyebrows about accepting her for marriage. Am I being played? Please your advice is needed.
Below is our chats together.

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by misspicy(f): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2015
Op no fall for that scam biko grin

6 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by vizkiz: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2015
this is doctored. Not a real conversation undecided

11 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Pursue the devil and he will flee away from you.

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by donTbone(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2015
she is 27... angry
WAH DO YOU EXPECT FROM HER? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2015
angry Really, You need advice on this? undecided

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by lukman: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by tomzee2(f): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Hahahahahahhaha I see bastard inside that womb

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by pet4ril(f): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015
She's desperate maybe she wants to settle down..... But just take your time and make sure you know what you want not under pressure..... Just go slowky with her, i think the two of you are mature to handle this

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by pet4ril(f): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2015
She's desperate maybe she wants to settle down..... But just take your time and make sure you know what you want not under pressure..... Just go slowly with her, i think the two of you are mature enough to handle this

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by donTbone(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2015
pet4ril:
She's desperate maybe she wants to settle down..... But just take your time and make sure you know what you want not under pressure..... Just go slowky with her, i think the two of you are mature to handle this

Cant you guys see she is 27! if she isn't desperate, she should be flogged mercilessly angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by pet4ril(f): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2015
donTbone:

Cant you guys see she is 27! if she isn't desperate, she should be flogged mercilessly angry
27 shouldn't be a criteria for desperation and you don't rush into marriage in order not to rush out not even to the extent of wanting to get pregnant for the guy now.... Hmmmmm hey no

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by uncjay(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerian girls and marriage desperation......

She's already planning on how you two will get married.....she just cannot wait for you to pop the question. She will instigate it herself....think well.

The girl shap oooo....

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by donephi(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Becoming a baby mama is the current fashion in town.

Dude I hope u won't fall for this?
Like you said "do not put the cart before the horse"

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by martinlooter(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2015
One thing I don't get is; if she is desperate for marriage, she should be asking me to meet and know her people, raising questions about our future together, and other similar signs, but this getting pregnant thing makes me think she just wants to be a single independent mother, cos she knows I don't have a job now.
I am not scared of what she's asking for, for what it's worth, I would even like to get married at this age, but then one has to do a reality check. She has accused me before of being afraid of the future, "fear of the unknown" she calls it.
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by danton(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Guy am having this same issue o.....
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by hob(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Tread carefully if yu r not ready
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by nigeriancuban: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2015
op don't be shameless,ain't you old enough to get married too? why shouldn't a girl over 25yrs of age be desperate or is she still looking younger in your eyes??

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by ilo04(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2015
op your mate Don have like 3kids already
u better be hurry up b4 d girl leave u
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2015
Jst look well before u leap..sefini
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2015
by now ur name should be Usain Bolt

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by misspicy(f): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2015
martinlooter:
One thing I don't get is; if she is desperate for marriage, she should be asking me to meet and know her people, raising questions about our future together, and other similar signs, but this getting pregnant thing makes me think she just wants to be a single independent mother, cos she knows I don't have a job now.
I am not scared of what she's asking for, for what it's worth, I would even like to get married at this age, but then one has to do a reality check. She has accused me before of being afraid of the future, "fear of the unknown" she calls it.
i don't think being a single mother is her priority...i think with the knowledge she has of you being afraid of the future is why she is pushing to get pregnant,some ladies still.think thay once they are pregnant a guy have no choice than to marry them....it will suprise u that her mum might be aware of this and even be the one encouraging her especially when she said u should not worry about her religious father.

my advice,if u think you are not ready for a child,be careful with the lady.
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by holusormi(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Or she is already pregnant and wants to pin it on u undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by martinlooter(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2015
holusormi:
Or she is already pregnant and wants to pin it on u undecided

We've not had sex yet, I love bleeping with a condom, she wants me to do it differently with her.
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op I only have a word, which they say is enough for the wise. Ok let me make it two words cos you seem wise by half. "ONE CHANCE "
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by freshcvvs: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Maybe someone else got her preggy already and she's not okay with the person. Prefers you.

7 out of all 10 firstborns are.....

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
martinlooter:
I really do not know what heading to give this, but two things come to mind...
MY NEW GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO HAVE A BABY BY ME
&
MY NEW GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO BLEEP WITHOUT CONDOM
cos ever since we met, she has being begging me to bleep her without a condom, cos she wants to have a baby for me, I have repeatedly told her to chill for now, but she keeps pestering me over wanting to have a baby for me.
I love her, but I feel it is just too soon for what she is asking from me and I don't want her to be offended and to feel that I don't love her anymore.
I need your advice guys and as soon as possible, cos I don't want to do anything rash that I will regret.
NB: she is 27 and I am 30, she is currently working and earning six figures, I am looking for a job, while also hustling small business to make ends meet. She is from a place where they are very manipulative and dishonest, my people are very skeptical about people from her place and may raise eyebrows about accepting her for marriage. Am I being played? Please your advice is needed.
Below is our chats together.
Hahahahahaha. She wants to conceive for you so that you could marry her.
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by internetpo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
she's looking to settle down.

give her what she wants. you guys can work out how to take care of ya family while you look for a job

why you say you dont love her anymore
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by martinlooter(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
internetpo:
she's looking to settle down.

give her what she wants. you guys can work out how to take care of ya family while you look for a job

why you say you dont love her anymore

I didn't say I don't love her anymore, I said I love her and don't want her to feel like I don't love her anymore as a result of my rejection of the idea.
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by internetpo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
martinlooter:

I didn't say I don't love her anymore, I said I love her and don't want her to feel like I don't love her anymore as a result of my rejection of the idea.

Ok.

Guess! you shd continue talking to her.

Wish you luck and praying for you guys.
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) by bettercreature(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Its very sad,i dont know why ladies hate condom

(1) (2) (Reply)

How_ Girls_ Would_ Be_ In_ 2020 / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic / Why Men Love Sex So Much??...ladies, You Gat To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.