Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:09 AM

Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] (45042 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri, CBN Quarters Damboa Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by midolian(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2015

The factory where Boko Haram manufactures its Rocket-Propelled Grenades has been knocked out by gallant troops of the Nigerian Military.

The RPG facility is in Jamrari, Bama local government area of Borno State.

DAILY POST recalls that the factory was recently posted online by Boko Haram sect.

Images obtained by DAILY POST Tuesday night show the fabricated rockets which were uncovered during the raid by troops of 111 Special Forces 7 Division Garrison.

Some of the images also show killed Boko Haram fighters, who engaged Nigerian soldiers from 29 Brigade in a fierce battle on Monday in Matali, Damboa local government area of Borno State,

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/18/troops-rout-boko-haram-rpg-factory-slay-terrorists-in-damboa-photos/

Lalasticlala!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2015
God Bless the Nigerian Army.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
OPERATION LAFIA DOLE MUST CONTINUE.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by victorD3: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
I thought the military said the factory was not real?

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Dannyset(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
God Bless N Army!
This is the true #NeverAgain. Not the one we saw on twitter then because election was coming.

God Bless PMB!
God Bless PYO!
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by midolian(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
God Bless the Nigerian Army.
Amen..

..And reserve a special place in hell for these blood-suckers.

Amen!

victorD3:
True! U see ds one talk..The military should stop lying just because they want people to believe all is well when it is not. They just don't need it angry

20 Likes

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by dayo23(f): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2015
victorD3:
exactly what came to my mind, I think the military should stop Decieving us, I have been following up the Paris update and everything there prosecutors come out with is genuine not lies, between am one of NA biggest fan

5 Likes

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by palladin: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Good bless the NA.
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by palladin: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
Amen..
..And reserve a special place in hell for these blood-suckers.
Amen!
True! U see ds one talk..The military should stop lying just because they want people to believe all is well when it is not. They just don't need it angry

I quite agree on this. The military denied now they claimed they destroyed the factory.

Except if it was a war strategy to ignore them then strike otherwise we want truth.

17 Likes

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by PassingShot(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2015
We pray for more success against the terrorists.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by themilanway(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Massive discovery by the Nigerian Army.

For some reasons I usually don't take every thing the Nigerian army says through their spokesperson till I see evidence as this.

Great job again.

7 Likes

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by omenka(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Just watch this thread.

Those PDP virmins that were celebrating the bombing yesterday would come in here and shout "propaganda", especially the redundant IPOD scoundrels.

They would rather believe it when Shekau says he's conquered the whole of Nigeria than believe a video showing the gains of the Nigerian Army.

That thread ran over 8pages because they all descended on it w¤nking like some degenerate p¤rnstars in celebration of the "success" of those killers. PDP and her supporters, as I always say, are the greatest curse upon this nation.

May God continue to answer the prayers of the good people of Nigeria and grant our Khaki boys the wisdom and courage to rid this country of these marauding bloodthirsty sons of Baal. And if some people from a particular part of the country sympathise with the course of the terrorists so much so the feel very unhappy over news like this, then they may as well join them in Paradise where there is ample supply of virgins rather than use their hands to fix their conji.

God bless Nigeria.

@Midolian: Baba, na which kain picture dey your dp like dat again?? Hain! Rotflmao!! What's your fascination with monkeys?? cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by thundafire: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2015
heaven bound angels hahahahahhahahaahhaahahaaahahahhahhaa hell suppose dn open a new unit cs if na dis type of generation be dy wen noah exist i doubt if dis world could have still be in existence cs GOD is angry but i knw 4 still some good people he still showers is love nd mercies Amen

2 Likes

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by doctokwus: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2015
That's some heavy machinery captured!
May God continue blessing all those involved in routing these satanic BH.
I am sure further gains wud be made now that one of their main sponsors and probable funds Channeller has been prevented from travelling to release more funds for them.

7 Likes

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by omenka(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Can someone please dial Lalasticlala's number??

Imagine just a few moments ago, a biafran who's been spamming the board with some useless ipod threads created a thread (now taken down) praising BH for the bombing of yesterday and praying God grant them more strength to carry out more bombing, and asked that folks predict where the next bombing would be!! His fellow ipod members commented, some simply laughing (I don't know what's funny about killing people) while others simply commended the op. Yet these same people would scamper into their caves and blame the posts on "Yoruba imposters" when shiit hits the fan.

More and more, I'm beginning to believe these guys are the scum of earth.

Apologies to innocent Beremx, Obiagelli, Egift, Abagworo, and NgeneUkwenu. So unfortunate you guys share a common region with those guys.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
How come they now found a factory because I still believe there are many more
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by teeboila(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
The Nigerian army really trying wheather propaganda or real, abi who dare enter dat sambisa forest take those kind pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by looseweight: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bravo NA

Check below to manage your weight using natural method
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by englishmart(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
good. At least I can believe now.

2 Likes

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by damton(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kill them all
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by kennyman2000(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Good one NA!
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by onosprince(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time RPG factory.

My last end time comment, I am stepping down as the Vice President of the time nation and letting the President Lasisi take further charge of all end time activities being brought to the front page by end time Lalasticlala and the end time readers like you.

5 Likes

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by tasceige(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dehm!!!!
They manufactured rocket propelled grenades?
Where did they get the technologies from.. It shouldn't only be the soldiers fighting this people oh.. Borders should be checked well, even all sea ports... Just wondering where this ammunitions are coming from..
Their Godfather is still somewhere..
Kudos to the Nigerian army....
May the good lord spare you all...
God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by blazetitov: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
kudos to the gallant men and women of the Nigerian Armed Forces!
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Dahveydson(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
God Bless The Nigerian Army
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by watered(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
These terrorists dem no dey finish?

Abeggi, tell me another story.
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by menix(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Finally NA have picked up, it's no longer showing us Okada captured..

Kill them all...
End time Blood suckers...

NA Army is working
Buhari is working until I see fuel buy today, I will remove d strike through...
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by richybanky(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
God Bless Nigerian Military
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by entertainnaija: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Isoko
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
PMB is working, Nigerian Army is slaying Boko Haram and Wailers are wailing grin

1 Like

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Mznaett: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ori elegan fo "Bokoharam"sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Leader, Others Captured In Niger Republic / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.