Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

How To Stop FACEBOOK App Hackers From Posting (nude,sex,etc. Articles Or Videos) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Stop FACEBOOK App Hackers From Posting (nude,sex,etc. Articles Or Videos) (1041 Views)

How To Stop Facebook From Tracking You Everywhere You Go Online / How You Can Prevent Hackers From Breaking Into Your Devices / How To Keep Hackers From Spying On Your Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop FACEBOOK App Hackers From Posting (nude,sex,etc. Articles Or Videos) by oskaaay(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Facebook profile hackers are on the rampage via hootsuite app to post nude,sex and unsolicited artcicles and videos on their victims profile as the person. After helping some people at least 5 (accounts) before written this article, I can recommend the best way to solve it even without need to change your password because the hackers mostly penetrate via an infected website where they ask you to give approval to the app and then take control from there. though its safer you also change your password but I only did for 1 account out of the five I worked on and all are doing fine now.

Am not just going to reveal how to stop them but also how to remove all their previous post from the time the account was hacked to gain traffic to there google adsense blogs and website. Based on the 5 accounts, www.WhatsAppGist..Com appeared ones while www.ZeeGist..com appeared in the other 4 yet there is nothing to prove that its not same hacker behind the two. Yours may be different website but the solution still covers for any.

Have done a video on it already and you can watch it below.

How Do This Hackers Penetrate into Your Facebook Account?

You approved them (LOL!) because you were lured with pleasure laced news or was enticed by the sex, nude and at time offensive post like “Pastor sucking church Members Breast-See Video” “Pastor giving church members sperm to drink called it holy water-Video here” “How to make your woman achieve orgasm on bed” “16 ears old secondary school girl raped by 5 boy-Video” etc.

After you get to the page, read what has been displayed, you will be told to download the video for full pleasure of the scene. On clicking it, they ask you to login via facebook before you can download (GBAM!), they got you. Once you signin you have approve them to login into your profile via an app like hootsuite to share related contents for traffic to their website and make money via Google Adsense etc. But, don’t worry the solution is included in this post while you take few minutes as i take you by hand to unveil step by step (pictures) how the act is been perpetrated and you will surely agree that you approved them.

As said, I took time to go through the process to make sure our readers get first hand experience and exposure of these facebook hackers tactics. Though it wasn’t a funny experience with all the nude,sex etc. pictures that I have to wedge through to bring you this in pictures.

(1) They entice or get you curious with titles like the screenshot below:

(2) You click on any lets use “IDEO – This Hot Sextape of Nigeria Student Will Make Your Day” as example. it will open the full article and video page as seen picture below:

(3) After you enjoyed or get irritated that the video is not there, they soon surprise you that you only need to click and get the video downloaded in second with “DOWNLOAD MP4 OR AVI” button or word.

(4) Wahoo, you will be taken by surprise as they ask you to login via Facebook to continue the download, been engrossed in the dirty pictures used (body is not firewood… LOL!), you rush to login with mindset to download but you have just got trapped by approving a secret application to post publicly on facebook as you.

(5) Surprisingly…oh No, disappointingly you have got to land on another page that says download BOLLYWOOD etc. MOVIE free and at this point you missed road, sex drive and arousal fall back to zero% and lost interest in going further because pleasure video hunted for is no where to be found. Most will close all the pages with anger and move on. Wahooo, you have just opened your facebook to hackers via back door, before you know it they spoil your reputation publicly with naughty articles that will be posted as you via apps like Hootsuite etc. see pictures below and continue to the solution.

Now, that you know how they get about hacking your facebook account for traffic and making money on adverts, then the next steps also reveals how to safe your account if affected and even delete all posts made by the hackers app.

For full guide check the article source at http://informationvilla.com/blog/2015/11/stop-facebook-app-hackers.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Novice Get Justice...i Need Advice. Thanks / System Mart Number One Store For Cheap Used System / Genuine Samsung , Tecno & Infinix Phones At Chuxel Computers + Instant Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.