Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (58717 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pre-marital relationships in Nigeria have undergone a series of evolution within the last few decades and with the likes of Telemundo, Telenovela and other foreign romantic proses importing various ideas into the system (be it myth, real or fantasy), there's no telling how awkward things may get in a few decades ahead.

"Cheating" (a slang used to connote infidelity in marriages, relationships and partnerships) is one of the most intolerable offences in relationships which oftentime leads to a break up.

However, we hear of cases where a partner is caught cheating but gets forgiven. Is this weird or something?

Well, speaking from a Male perspective, guys HARDLY forgive a cheating girlfriend.

The worst thing you can lose in a guy is his trust.

Once the trust goes out of the door, love, care and every other bond you both had will leave through the window. (it could be immediately, it could be gradual, but it eventually does)

Nevertheless, there are guys who wouldn't mind keeping their girl despite catching them red-handed and their categories could be stated as follows:

1.) The Low Self-Esteem Guys:

These kind of guys simply think they can't find anyone better or that no one else would be willing to accept him like she did so they'd rather stick around and 'manage' her like that.

These type piss me off!

They are usually ugly, broke, lazy, dull and have no potential at all.

2.) The Vengeful Guys:

Oh boy, these ones no get joy at all oh. Once they discover you've been shining other guys kondo behind their backs, they simple delete whatever love they feel for you and will keep crushing your honeypot until they just get tired and dump you outrightly. The after-effect is usually very bad on the lady and could immediately destroy her worth especially if he has pounded her many times, publicizes it and tells his pals how awful you stink down there!

Damn! Hard guys!

3.) The Freestyle Guys:

These ones don't love you. They are almost like the 'hard guys' stated above but they simply don't give a cockroach egg what you do with your honeypot. All they care about it "chop make I chop, no be me own your stuff".

In most cases, they were even cheating on you with someone else before finding out about yours so they won't even feel it.

They'll simply join the long chain of guys out there and destroy your onions, and when they feel your services are no longer required, you know what's next.

4.)The "I am a Gentleman" or the "Jesus" Guys:

These kind of guys can pretend for Africa!

Jeez! I really hate people like this.

They first feel inferior to the guy she's cheating on them with and when she begs for forgiveness, they make her believe he loves her better than the other guy possibly can.

It is usually common with guys who haven't tasted the honeypot before catching her red-handed so they wouldn't wanna lose all the money they've spent on her and try to keep her so he'll try to get under her skirt to get back all he invested on her.

A common statement they tend to say is "You know I'll always treat you like an angel that you are."

Green snakes!

5.)The 'Yakub' Guys

Hehehehe relating to one thread that sprung up earlier, these type of guys are even unsure of their place in the girl's life (whether the true man or just a tool used to kill boredom). So, like the low self-esteem guys, they'll just hang on and try to decipher what you're up to, come to Nairaland to ask for advice and....... just hang on sha.

They don't know whether to end it or continue. They're just there.

6.)The Truly Loving Guys:

Mehn, this ones are extremely rare!

I salute their "love" oh.

They have what every Lady wants in a man yet they choose to give this cheating lady another chance.

Mind you, their trust becomes very fragile and any seed of doubt planted once again would result to a garden of heartbreak for the lady.

They may have tasted the honeypot a thousand times but they're never tired of the love they have for the lady and they don't cheat.

This type give just one chance, nothing more.

I hail una oh!

Once again, if your man catches you cheating, it'd be better for you to consider that relationship 75% over cos they are aware that the population of girls fars exceeds that of guys (16 girls to 1 guy) so they easily move on.

Well, NLers, na here my leg reach. You fit add your own if you get any.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by alterswerve(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
You can place me under group 6 guys.. OP described me wella, except that i ain't tasted honey pots oo.. I don't do honeypot tasting. Jeez! Yuck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Highcuerayte: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by hob(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
ok
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by allytinted: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
who cheating don help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
alterswerve:
You can place me under group 6 guys.. OP described me wella, except that i ain't tasted honey pots oo.. I don't do honeypot tasting. Jeez! Yuck

Hmmm.... You sure say no be 5 you be? Hehehe
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice write up
But these set of guys aint my spec embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by vizkiz: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
I am not the forgiving type. I'll pass

3 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Parcks(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op, which one u bi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Number 2 is the sure way to go. cool

A cheating girlfriend deserve no respect from any man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Parcks:
Op, which one u bi?

Ah, I'm the Red Eye Guy. If I catch you ehn, na machet I go use pursue two of una comot for my house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Number 2 is the sure way to go. cool

A cheating girlfriend deserve no respect from any man.
chai! Nwanem take am easy nah lol

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
Nice write up But these set of guys aint my spec embarassed
Sure. Your spec dey with your optamologist.

28 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Reiyvinn:

chai! Nwanem take am easy nah lol
Nwanem ! Hapu ihe ahu, biko!

A cheating woman is an easy access to your grave.

11 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by flylykace: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
U can see Some guys in all these categories depending on the type of babe on ground @ a given time

10 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Omololu007(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nah that number 3 sure pass jawe grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by tomzee2(f): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Am not sure I even know the category I fall under..... But I know NO.1 can never be my potion no matter how the babe clean reach I know say I go still trap fish way better pass her

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Sure. Your spec dey with your optamologist.
Like I can't see well? grin
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Mutuwa(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
No .2 kiss
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately, when necessary, the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.

A wife was once a fiancée and a fiancée was once a girlfriend. Unless you go give girl belle wey them enforce marriage upon you at gunpoint.

A cheating girlfriend will never know what it's like to be a faithful wife bro.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by ennon92(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
U do me I do u, God no go vex
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by prettyjo(f): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ok
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
Like I can't see well? grin
hahahaha you deserve one indomie for this comment.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by ennon92(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Ah, I'm the Red Eye Guy. If I catch you ehn, na machet I go use pursue two of una comot for my house.
kirikiri dey await u b dat o
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Walks out of thread
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by jejemanito: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Even niggas who can't hurt a fly be forming No 2 undecided

14 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Phikom(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Cheating partner is nothing but a keg of gun powder...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Highcuerayte: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Reiyvinn:

A wife was once a fiancée and a fiancée was once a girlfriend. Unless you go give girl belle wey them enforce marriage upon you at gunpoint.

A cheating girlfriend will never know what it's like to be a faithful wife bro.
The overlapped transitory is, if i am right, the misuse of words, a fiancee is under engagement to marry (Probably done introduction) while a girlfriend realistically defined is just a girlfriend,a female friend with no obligation of sexual sincerity.

"Cheating" can only be recognize in a situation where both parties,formerly sheer friends have now,agreed they will be marrying each other. Until there is this defined discussion of relationship transposition that makes her your agreed wife to be, if she has sexual relations with someone else she is not cheating since she is not under sexual commitment to you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by longjohnsilver: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
if babe wey i like and she cum cheat...i am number 2
buh if na babe wey be say i no get any iota of affections for...i am number 3
all others...i'll pass.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Sweetyie(f): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op which number are you
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.
He said to me, you dont make love, you create it.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

42 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.