Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! (37913 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by bayinq25(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
I am no sentimentalist, the truth must be told, the love of mobey is the beginning of wisdom. I think the boundry has been crossed between heavenly race and worldly race
So you're satisfied with men of God with sixprivate jets...without properly fed junior pastors

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by pedrilo: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Political man of god
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by AleAirHub(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
in other words, mbaka is indulging in worldly biz instead heavenly biz. Rubbish
Empty skull without direction in life & people like you will forevermore remain primitive of good nature of things surrounding them....
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by 400billionman: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
modelmike7:
..... I am so appaled and surprised that you didn't see any good thing in him creating jobs, you must surely be a pessimist. It's all good. To each is own. I respect your view. Nice day.

Ask him how many JOBs the APC led FG has created since May 29th..
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by bummyla(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
GOD Bless You Sir! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Okpueze1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
Go and drink poison. Other self acclaimed men of God are busy exploiting the poor mass, siphoning their hard earned money to build private universities for the rich and buying private jets. Here is a man of God helping and giving meaning to people's life and you are here spitting trash. Shame on you!
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by wealthmi1: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
I am no sentimentalist, the truth must be told, the love of mobey is the beginning of wisdom. I think the boundry has been crossed between heavenly race and worldly race

May God forgive u ! At least he is giving back to the people that God has used to bless his priestly calling. Thank God he has not used the money to buy "a private jet". TB Joshua does something similar to this. Thank God in d name of the church he has turned many to bread winners for their families.God's kingdom begins rite from here: love,kindness,generosity !

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by MrJah(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eziachi:
Helping them with what, manna from heaven? What does he do for a living? Selling them tap water for double the price of a Kristal champagne as holy water?

Brother, what you posted above shows the level of your ignorance. A bag of aqua rapha sachet water goes for N65. Here in enugu, Mbaka's products are always cheaper n best. Do you know how many people this Man feeds on daily basis? Should we talk abt his scholarships? Those he employed directly n indirectly? No insults but you have to carry out a research on this Man n you will forever live to love him.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by investnow2013: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nobody is perfect, but we can be near perfection by our attitude to the poor of poor in our society who the Nigerian govt & Polithiefians of old & new have abandoned to their fate!. Mbaka is my man any time any place simply because of his attitude to the poor of poor in our society!.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by millionboi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
sabi99:
pple with only waec r paid 50k 2 90k a month am sure of this cos my friend who is an electrical engr also do some contract work 4 d company
Ok al hail biafra
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by ceecee0703(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:

If u get sense u would av know that if he had focused on only ur so called heavenly business 4,500 ppl will be jobless...
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by gibzzhd: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
south7313:
May God continue to bless u daddy, wen others are busy buying private jets for dem selves,u are busy creating jobs for d less privileged ones.........Jah bless u.
hypocrite. if it was a Pentecostal pastor we would all raise our voice.do you know how many are also being employed in these Pentecostal churches.my own Church lead by the Christian association of Nigeria President own a bank with branches around d state,fitness center,restaurant, orphanage, old peoples home,guest house,TV station,clinic,school,& a university on its way.and these establishment employ hundreds of people that are well paid
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Mbahimmaculate: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
u be mumu o. na people llike u no want other people progress in life.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Mbahimmaculate: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by spicymir(m): 1:13am On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:
but ur pastors dey use d money buy private and dem dey do gos work...i jhs pity ppl wey no dey eva knw wetin good frm bad
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Jessam: 3:15am On Nov 19, 2015
investnow2013:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ugwuanyi-lauds-fr-mbaka-over-4500-job-creation/

That's great news and a good achievement. Jessam Cattle Ranch in Emene too is trying to create more employment positions. Our farm keeps expanding little bit by little. One day we hopefully will employ people in their thousands. For the time being we have a small efficient team who raise chickens, pigs, goats, cows and ducks for meat. We also have eggs as well as process palm oil. Feel free to enquire - on 09099020582 or 07010112503 or 08037452372

jessamfarms@hotmail.com

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by YaksonFCA(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Better. At least him self no build university where be say him church members no fit afford.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by YaksonFCA(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2015
At least him self no build university where be say him church members no fit afford. Keep it up Mgbaka.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by danizy(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2015
jpphilips:
where does catholic priests like Fr Mbaka and Fr Edeh get their money from?
they get it from the poor masses pocket and also pay it back to them as a salary...got dat?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by omnikether: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

You know nothing, Jon Snow
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by anthonychido: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

Hello we are planning how to reduce unemployment. Someone has done something to be recommended n u are saying rubbish ....
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by deejeet1: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:
your comment is pathetic, you're only an hypocrite
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Manbryto(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

Your position on this sir is very disgusting. I really don't envy you. So a priest without wife and children helping humanity is a worldly race?am sure you read your own bible upside down that is if u read it at all.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by fejikudz(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Dottore:
I'm neither a Catholic nor Mbaka's fan but I must say the truth. The priest commitment in helping the poor is highly commendable and must be emulated if other clergy is conscious about contributing to fighting poverty and unemployment.
His Aqua Rapha compnay is located opposite Nigerian Breweries in 9th Mile, he has a big Printing Press in Enugu metropolis and some petrol stations. He is currently building a University at a fast pace in Awgu LG. From every indication, the man is directly and indirectly impacting on the lives of many in the state. I know of a retrenched public servant who is making it big by distributing the products of Aqua Rapha.
Vendors are also earning good living in his massively attended weekly adoration programme.
Apart from his few controversial stance in politics, in my opinion, the priest deserves a National honour
Just one question.. please
Where does he get his money from
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Dottore: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2015
fejikudz:
Just one question.. please
Where does he get his money from
You really want to know. Attend his program and ask
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by drshrewd: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
not religious but I really admire this man. he is full of zest and passion in what he believes in.
maybe if I was religious I would be catholic smiley
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by djgreenland(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:
think before you type, he pays people school fees with the profits. Don't say what you don't know.....
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by djgreenland(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:
he has no private jet compared to his counterparts, that man is a life saver.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by investnow2013: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mbaka is doing what he is called to do!.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by south7313: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2015
gibzzhd:

hypocrite. if it was a Pentecostal pastor we would all raise our voice.do you know how many are also being employed in these Pentecostal churches.my own Church lead by the Christian association of Nigeria President own a bank with branches around d state,fitness center,restaurant, orphanage, old peoples home,guest house,TV station,clinic,school,& a university on its way.and these establishment employ hundreds of people that are well paid

Good for u and ur pastor nah...why d hypocrite? Na d kind tin we want as leaders in d church... and not using d money to enrich themselves alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.