Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Girl Drinks Acid Sealed Inside Eva Bottle Water [PICS+VIDEO] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Girl Drinks Acid Sealed Inside Eva Bottle Water [PICS+VIDEO] (1298 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite / Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Drinks Acid Sealed Inside Eva Bottle Water [PICS+VIDEO] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
This happened today, 18/112015 around 8:41at Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.

According to a girl named Laura, who witnessed it, the content of the Eva bottle water looks like an acidic substance

She shared the video of the incident online with the following narrative;

"A friend of mine bought a sealed EVA bottle water this morning in a shop around d house, and I was sitting outside when she came back and went into the kitchen she opened d water to drink.

Immediately she poured it in her mouth smoke came out from her mouth and she dropped the bottle on d floor and tried throwing up d ones she took in and she quickly took d bottle of water back to d place and we poured half of d water in front of d woman that sold it to her and that's the outcome in the video.

The girl is currently in d hospital. 

The substance looks quite deadly, The necessary agencies need to act urgently as you can only imagine the amount of this substance currently in circulation.

See the photos and video below ...

https://instagram.com/p/-OS3jfxr7l/

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=34875

Lalasticlala

Re: Girl Drinks Acid Sealed Inside Eva Bottle Water [PICS+VIDEO] by orobs93(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Meaning
Re: Girl Drinks Acid Sealed Inside Eva Bottle Water [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
This OP needs to learn work from Liar Linus Mohammed on how to conjure lies.

so NBC now bottles acid instead of water?? kiss
Re: Girl Drinks Acid Sealed Inside Eva Bottle Water [PICS+VIDEO] by kestolove95(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Who send u to spoil dia market or what's d name of dix movie?
Re: Girl Drinks Acid Sealed Inside Eva Bottle Water [PICS+VIDEO] by knuckbuck(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
This story get as e be o. Me I no fit totally agree. E no make sense for me.
Re: Girl Drinks Acid Sealed Inside Eva Bottle Water [PICS+VIDEO] by haytripple(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Send the story to the koreans to cook it for u....we look like mumu for ur eyes abi @OP...my creator go judge am as they don't lie to my creator

(1) (Reply)

Easy Efo-riro Recipe! For That Perfect Weekend Lunch / Fruits That Can Give You White Teeth When Eaten Over Time. / How To Cook Tasty Egusi/bitter Leaf Soup using Tasty Cubes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.