Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' (34315 Views)

See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken / 4 Dangerous Apps You Should Uninstall / 10 Horrific Deaths Caused By Cell Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' by Luckymay(f): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2015
MosakuAW:

What part of my comment did you find hard to decipher? Talk! and i will elucidate.
wow!. Ok, the part u said.... "may ALLAH save us in JESUS' name" isn't it confusing? Are u a Christian or a Muslim?
Re: ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' by MosakuAW(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Luckymay:

wow!. Ok, the part u said.... "may ALLAH save us in JESUS' name" isn't it confusing? Are u a Christian or a Muslim?

Ok! It not confusing. You mean i could have said 'May God safe us in Jesus name" Right?

In Islam to my understanding, Allah means God. And in Christainity to my understanding, mostly pray to God through Jesus Christ by saying in Jesus name We/I pray.

Back with what i typed in my first comment, it is not confusing. Since you can speak English and you sometimes mix it with your local language while chatting with your friend, that was the same thing i just did.

Finally, religion is a thing of the west and it was borrow from the west. No African will tell me that, Islam or Christainity was form in Africa. I beleive in the Holy Bible/Quran and the words in it but i dont beleive in any pastor or imam. There is a creator called God infact all religion have different names for God. Infact, in Islam there is about 99names alone for Allah. In christainity, some belief Jesus Christ of Nazzeret is God while some belief he thr son of God some also belief he just one of God's choosen Angels or servant. It all depends on what we are taught about religion by our parents and the society while growing into Adult.

Islam is a religion of peace while Christainity is also a religion of peace. Just find peace in God and beleive in His only words in the Quran/Bible by also loving your neigbour which is more important then you will/may have a peaceful life.

Dont beleive in my write-up, they are just things of my mind. Keep sticking to what you belief about God and seek more knowledge about it.

May Allah continue to imbibe more knowledge in us in Jesus name. Amen. Shalom/ ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﻭ ﺍﻟﺤﺐ .
Re: ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' by Luckymay(f): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2015
MosakuAW:

Ok! It not confusing. You mean i could have said 'May God safe us in Jesus name" Right?

In Islam to my understanding, Allah means God. And in Christainity to my understanding, mostly pray to God through Jesus Christ by saying in Jesus name We/I pray.

Back with what i typed in my first comment, it is not confusing. Since you can speak English and you sometimes mix it with your local language while chatting with your friend, that was the same thing i just did.

Finally, religion is a thing of the west and it was borrow from the west. No African will tell me that, Islam or Christainity was form in Africa. I beleive in the Holy Bible/Quran and the words in it but i dont beleive in any pastor or imam. There is a creator called God infact all religion have different names for God. Infact, in Islam there is about 99names alone for Allah. In christainity, some belief Jesus Christ of Nazzeret is God while some belief he thr son of God some also belief he just one of God's choosen Angels or servant. It all depends on what we are taught about religion by our parents and the society while growing into Adult.

Islam is a religion of peace while Christainity is also a religion of peace. Just find peace in God and beleive in His only words in the Quran/Bible by also loving your neigbour which is more important then you will/may have a peaceful life.

Dont beleive in my write-up, they are just things of my mind. Keep sticking to what you belief about God and seek more knowledge about it.

May Allah continue to imbibe more knowledge in us in Jesus name. Amen. Shalom/ ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﻭ ﺍﻟﺤﺐ .
yea. Shalom.
Re: ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' by Elxandre(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
I put my phone in airplane mode before sleeping... how about that?
Re: ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' by honsule(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Elxandre:
I put my phone in airplane mode before sleeping...
how about that?

that is ok. But hope u won't dream of flying in an airplane @ night. grin grin
Re: ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' by jnrbayano(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
JhyMedex:

Does there exist anytin as COMPLETELY SAFE?.. undecided

Completely safe from mobile hazards in this case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Fix Terribly Slow Glo Internet Connection / My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? / MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.