Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) (4889 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by Andyblaze: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
have proposed to her already b4 knowing she is 37 yrs. Though she told me. Why i have not ask her abt it was dat she looks likes sombody who is 25yrs. i want to settle down by next year and i think it will be very difficult for a woman at dat age to concieve even to have babies. She is a vry good person and i love her and she loves me too. she has all i want in a woman. She has been helping me financially. Pls, kindly Advice me on what best to do. angry

m.naijapals.com/confess.php?start=20

Cc :lalasticlala
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Andyblaze, your trolling has already lost it's zing.

Just stop, no one is interested or fascinated by your stories or threads anymore.

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by tripplephi: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Andyblaze:
have proposed to her already b4 knowing she is 37 yrs.
Though she told me. Why i have not ask her abt it was dat
she looks likes sombody who is 25yrs. i want to settle down
by next year and i think it will be very difficult for a woman
at dat age to concieve even to have babies. She is a vry good
person and i love her and she loves me too. she has all i
want in a woman. She has been helping me financially. Pls,
kindly Advice me on what best to do.
angry

m.naijapals.com/confess.php?start=20

IS LOVE NOW About BABIES or YOUR OWN CHOICE AND HAPPINESS.... ANYWAY, SHE CAN STILL CONCEIVE O.... JUST DO IT RIGHT ELSE IF YOU DUMP HER, SHE WILL REVENGE ON OTHERS OUT THERE AND WE WILL SAY WOMEN ARE BAD NOT KNOWING THAT THINGS DO NOT JUST HAPPEN.... CONGRATS, ITS RARE AND FUN

Cc :lalasticlala
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Andy, get sense please. it's getting too old
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by frankwells(f): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
ENDTIME
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by permanentgrace(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Andyblaze, i think sense is now sold in the market. Go get yourself one.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by mikolo80: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=tripplephi post=40152547][/quote]what do you think marriage is about.
better get rid of that mills and boon nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by tripplephi: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
mikolo80:
what do you think marriage is about.
better get rid of that mills and boon nonsense

READ YOUR BIBLE O, MARRIAGE IS A CHRISTIAN THING, SO FOLLOW THE RULE BOOK.... ITS ABOUT LOVE NOT KIDS.... ANYWAY I LOVE YOUR IGNORANCE, GOD BLESS YOU
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by mikolo80: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
tripplephi:

READ YOUR BIBLE O, MARRIAGE IS A CHRISTIAN THING, SO FOLLOW THE RULE BOOK.... ITS ABOUT LOVE NOT KIDS.... ANYWAY I LOVE YOUR IGNORANCE, GOD BLESS YOU
show me where love is prerequisite for marriage in Bible. it's to produce children without shame from community
basically legalised forking,basically
if there was no need to marry guys wouldn't
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by timmyblast(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
OP are u by any chance related to mr LAI MOHAMMED
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by PLANETMARS(m): 3:17am On Nov 19, 2015
I blame end time Biafra for andy's mental disorder
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by Ginaz(f): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2015
MUMU
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by 69MissedCalls(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Gosh! too many trolls on NL

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by pareto(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2015
You are not sincere with yourself.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015

Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by kunlexolu(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by ResponsibleThug(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Marriage isn't about kids.. There are some cases where by the couples wished they never had kids, due to bad behaviour the kids tends to show up at a latter stage... Marriage is a lifetime contract. Marriage is Love.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) by iameugene(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Lol as i read the topic i just say make i check the op name before i open the thread naso i see andyblaze lol i just said "chai andyblaze again"

(1) (Reply)

7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. / My New Boyfriend Has A Small Penis…at Least, It’s Small To Me / I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.