Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Hijab Can Decieve You... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hijab Can Decieve You... (9074 Views)

Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer / Islam Permits Lying To Decieve Unbelivers / Humanbeigns Use Treasures To Decieve Ignorant Humans Who Think That Every Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
We are all aware of the recent Paris attack. Today, there was a raid in an apartment in Saint Danis where the terrorists camped. It was confirmed that a female blew up herself with belt bomb in flat. This is shocking to the Western police. ..do we think the use of hijab makes female look innocent/righteous? This woman has proved the jihab is a way to pretend to look innocent.

Looking at the picture you will think a female wearing hijab cant even kill a fly..... shocked

Edited:

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hijab, the use can be dangerous to the public.

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2015

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
plappville:
We are all aware of the recent Paris attack. Today, there was a raid in an apartment in Saint Danis where the terrorists camped. It was confirmed that a female blew up herself with belt bomb in flat. This is shocking to the Western police. ..do we think the use of hijab makes female look innocent/righteous? This woman has proved the jihab is a way to pretend to look innocent.

Looking at the picture you will think a female wearing hijab cant even kill a fly..... shocked

Edited:

Really? What's the basis of your assertion?

Do you truly believe the hijab makes these women look more innocent? Would you argue that if these same women were to take their hijabs off, they would look more capable of detonating a suicide bomb, or any less "innocent"? I think not!

It's the quality of being a women, beauty (people would sooner associate an [innocent] ugly person with evil than believe it of a [guilty] beautiful individual), and the "feminine" traits people generally associate with women/womanhood that makes us women less likely to be readily linked to or suspected of violent atrocities. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the hijab itself.

3 Likes

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't believe it makes them look Innocent. The proof is all over in the air. It's just the impression these women/girls give themselves. I have worked in an environment where majority of the residence are Muslims. I even have some Muslims colleagues. These women look at other women who do not dress like them as irresponsible, and worse Devilish life style. And beside, the hijab and garments wear has been helping terrorist recently in achieving thier aims. They use girls wearing hijabs because they will easily pass military controls. When girls wear flowing garments it is harder to detect whether they are carrying explosives underneath, and besides people tend to be less suspicious of them,” this was the case of today's raid in France. The woman was shouting. (Au secours à l'aide) meaning. "Somebody help me". Hopefully thé police asked her to hands up. Immediately, she exploded her belt. Even in Nigeria there have been several female suicide bombers by Boko Haram in recent days. Isis obliged the use of hijab so it's normal for people to start suspecting women using it today.

1 Like

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
A Muslim woman was embarrassed on Saturday a day just after the attack. She was asked to take off her hijab before entering a shop. She refused. So the security did not allow her in the shop. Although the simple hijab is not prohibited in France, the fear was linked with the Muslims terrorists that attacked Them. So all Muslims are seen as terrorists. If u don't agree go and tell the victims family that... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
plappville:
I don't believe it makes them look Innocent. The proof is all over in the air. It's just the impression these women/girls give themselves. I have worked in an environment where majority of the residence are Muslims. I even have some Muslims colleagues. These women look at other women who do not dress like them as irresponsible, and worse Devilish life style. And beside, the hijab and garments wear has been helping terrorist recently in achieving thier aims. They use girls wearing hijabs because they will easily pass military controls. When girls wear flowing garments it is harder to detect whether they are carrying explosives underneath, and besides people tend to be less suspicious of them,” this was the case of today's raid in France. The woman was shouting. (Au secours à l'aide) meaning. "Somebody help me". Hopefully thé police asked her to hands up. Immediately, she exploded her belt. Even in Nigeria there have been several female suicide bombers by Boko Haram in recent days. Isis obliged the use of hijab so it's normal for people to start suspecting women using it today.

I come from Muslim background and I've lived in a Muslim country for a time (Egypt), but I'm irreligious and don't wear the hijab myself. Admittedly, there are quite a few holier-than-thou Hijabis and Haram-police men who look at women who choose not to wear it sideways, but I wouldn't consider them a palpable majority. Besides, unwanted preaching and admonishing is a common trait of the overly religious in general, really. As to the claim that it could be used to hide explosives, I couldn't argue that it isn't possible. There's an exhaustive, never-ending list of "possible", though.

4 Likes

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
plappville:
A Muslim woman was embarrassed on Saturday a day just after the attack. She was asked to take off her hijab before entering a shop. She refused. So the security did not allow her in the shop. Although the simple hijab is not prohibited in France, the fear was linked with the Muslims terrorists that attacked Them.

Oh, how very French (gentle), honestly. Freshly terror-filled Americans would've done far worse in the same shoes.

So all Muslims are seen as terrorists. If u don't agree go and tell the victims family that... undecided

Well, most victims of terrorism are Muslims. The vast majority of Muslims aren't terrorists, but neither is Islam a religion of peace as is often bandied about.

9 Likes

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Empiree: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
@plappville, thank you very much for promoting Hijab. God will personally bless you for doing this. My former course mate loves this style in the pictures (below). I think it's called "head band" style hijab. She looks so great in it.

Or

African beauty ones. See the beauty of modesty. See how conservative both pictures look?. Respect!

You should put one up some day and let's how beautiful you look in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Medicis(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Empiree:
@plappville, thank you very much for promoting Hijab. God will personally bless you for doing this. My former course mate loves this style in the pictures (below). I think it's called "head band" style hijab. She looks so great in it.

Or

African beauty ones. See the beauty of modesty. See how conservative both pictures look?. Respect!

See how beautiful this ones look. Guess you former course mate will love them too. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, most victims of terrorism are Muslims. The vast majority of Muslims aren't terrorists, but neither is Islam a religion of peace as is often bandied about.

Interesting submission there , the general view , just as you said , is that Islam is a religion of peace. I don't have any beef with any religion but when a religion doesn't have value for human lives and doesn't live by the cardinal rule of "live and let live" then such a religion should be stamped out of this world. I am atheist and what I have seen about major religions and people practising these religions are that they are deceitful and live a debauched lifestyle , they go against the very thing they stand for.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Even their women walk with guns? shocked

Na em be say their babies go day learn to use teeth open grenade by now, Islam..
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I come from Muslim background and I've lived in a Muslim country for a time (Egypt), but I'm irreligious and don't wear the hijab myself. Admittedly, there are quite a few holier-than-thou Hijabis and Haram-police men who look at women who choose not to wear it sideways, but I wouldn't consider them a palpable majority. Besides, unwanted preaching and admonishing is a common trait of the overly religious in general, really. As to the claim that it could be used to hide explosives, I couldn't argue that it isn't possible. There's an exhaustive, never-ending list of "possible", though.

Yes not all Muslim women wear the Hijab. It's not only in Islam do we see people who believe thier mode of dressing make them more holy/innocent than others. This kind of mentality is also in Christianity. In Nigeria to be precise, the Deeper life women have extrem dress code. To dress modest is not by hiding Ur hair and face.
This girl that blew up herself has made the French people to have a second thought in the Hijab wearing. Muslim women are facing aggression and disgrace now. Yesterday in another city, a woman was attacked for wearing Fula/hijab. You can't blame the French people for this actions. They have allowed so much in thier country and this is turning back to them. The hijab is a very good way to hid anything. We even hear some testimonies of women stealing in super Market here. I don't know if you were aware of the attack of december 2010 in Pakistan, there was a woman wearing a burqa, she threw a grenade and detonated an explosive vest at a U.N. security checkpoint, killing roughly 41 people. It's not a new thing in the Muslims nations though.. It's surprising to French people because it's the first time.
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh, how very French (gentle), honestly. Freshly terror-filled Americans would've done far worse in the same shoes.

Am saying French is gentle. France is not waiting for her state to be terror filled before putting things in order. You cannot compare American to France.

Yes most are victims, like in January attack of Charlie Hebdo, the police man they killed while shouting Allah kubar was a Muslim. Maybe they wouldn't have killed him if he was wearing a garment anyway.. undecided

You are right, Islam is in no way peaceful. The Qur'an is a proof.
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Empiree:

What are you talking about? Promote what? You are not watching world news that's why u call this promotion.. cheesy by the way, do you Muslims know who God is? Allah never bless but kill. Allah is devil himself. Quran practicing Muslims are controlled by the spirit of the anti-Christ. That's why they hate everyone. Jews, Christians, atheists and even thier fellow moderate Muslims.

Or

Beauty in evil...? See your sister that exploded for Allah yesterday....

3 Likes

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2015

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2015
gimakon:
Even their women walk with guns? shocked

Na em be say their babies go day learn to use teeth open grenade by now, Islam..

They teach hate to thier children here. For this reason, there is a law that will be voted from next week to ban and distrol all mosques that preach hate and violence. I wonder which mosque is free from this.. All their teaching is based on the Qur'an so how can they select which is not preaching hate.. undecided

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Physical beauty is not beauty. The true beauty is the Heart of a man. See the young suicide bomber lady. Blew herself up defending islam. Its still a big shock to the nation of France! All over in the media, this 26 years old muslim has become talk of the week. Those who condemn female who open thier hair and dress on jean and tshirt happens to be terrorists wives or companions. They fight and die for the cause of allah. Dont be decieved by thier mode of dressing. They may be carring explosive products.. undecided

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Annunaki(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
plappville:
Physical beauty is not beauty. The true beauty is the Heart of a man. See the young suicide bomber lady. Blew herself up defending islam. Its still a big shock to the nation of France! All over in the media, this 26 years old muslim has become talk of the week. Those who condemn female who open thier hair and dress on jean and tshirt happens to be terrorists wives or companions. They fight and die for the cause of allah. Dont be decieved by thier mode of dressing. They may be carring explosive products.. undecided

And all she gets is to be one of 72 sluts that her male counterparts will allocated for eternity. What a big waste cry
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Annunaki:

And all she gets is to be one of 72 sluts that her male counterparts will allocated for eternity. What a big waste cry

Later a muthafucker who calls himself rilwayne,comes here to insult someone. See as this mumu be. As she fine reach she don go throw bomb so she go day chop those satanic gala for hell fire.
I won't say her stupíd soul rest in peace. Islam die in terrible terrorism and they rest in pieces.
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Annunaki:

Her body was in pieces so she cant be among the 72 virgin allah promised. .. grin grin
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
gimakon:

Later a muthafucker who calls himself rilwayne,comes here to insult someone. See as this mumu be. As she fine reach she don go throw bomb so she go day chop those satanic gala for hell fire.
I won't say her stupíd soul rest in peace. Islam die in terrible terrorism and they rest in pieces.

She got what she bargained for... undecided
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
plappville:

Yes not all Muslim women wear the Hijab. It's not only in Islam do we see people who believe thier mode of dressing make them more holy/innocent than others. This kind of mentality is also in Christianity. In Nigeria to be precise, the Deeper life women have extrem dress code. To dress modest is not by hiding Ur hair and face.
This girl that blew up herself has made the French people to have a second thought in the Hijab wearing. Muslim women are facing aggression and disgrace now. Yesterday in another city, a woman was attacked for wearing Fula/hijab. You can't blame the French people for this actions. They have allowed so much in thier country and this is turning back to them. The hijab is a very good way to hid anything. We even hear some testimonies of women stealing in super Market here. I don't know if you were aware of the attack of december 2010 in Pakistan, there was a woman wearing a burqa, she threw a grenade and detonated an explosive vest at a U.N. security checkpoint, killing roughly 41 people. It's not a new thing in the Muslims nations though.. It's surprising to French people because it's the first time.

Hmm. I still wouldn't go so far as to ban the hijab. The niqab ban made sense, however, a hijab ban simply wouldn't in the same way and it would go against French law, I believe.
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by plappville(f): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Hmm. I still wouldn't go so far as to ban the hijab. The niqab ban made sense, however, a hijab ban simply wouldn't in the same way and it would go against French law, I believe.

We do not know if a law to ban the hijab will be created in the future. Anyway, its not even the most urgent thing to do for now.
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Interesting submission there , the general view , just as you said , is that Islam is a religion of peace. I don't have any beef with any religion but when a religion doesn't have value for human lives and doesn't live by the cardinal rule of "live and let live" then such a religion should be stamped out of this world. I am atheist and what I have seen about major religions and people practising these religions are that they are deceitful and live a debauched lifestyle , they go against the very thing they stand for.

I didn't know you were an atheist, Neo. I totally thought you were Catholic tongue You'll find that the Eastern religions are infinitely superior to Abrahamic religions where the concept of peace and "live and let live" is concerned. Islam, alongside Judaism and Christianity, cannot be classified as a "peaceful" religion, since the holy texts routinely glorify and incite believers to violent acts, as well as prescribing extreme bodily punishments without so much as bothering to place conclusive restrictions as to their harsh perpetration.

These holy texts are saturated with verses of violence, hatred, and intolerance toward those outside the faith, neighboring ethnic groups, and in the case of Islam particularly, the sowing of discord within the immediate community itself through the ambiguous mention of folks simply referred to as "hypocrites" throughout the length of the text (Muslims who don't act like Muslims, or who follow Islamic mandates without much faith or fervor).

In sharp contrast to the Bible, which generally moves from incredibly violent episodes to far more peaceful mandates (Ecclesiastes being the most humane, peaceful, genuinely likable among them), the Quran notably travels in the opposite direction (violence is first forbidden, then permitted, then, in rather ambiguous fashion, mandatory).

The promising earlier verses which speak of peace and tolerance are overwhelmed by an avalanche of later verses that are a rallying cry to, well. Also, whilst a portion of the Old Testament's blood and steel verses are generally bound by a descriptive historical context within the text itself, Quranic imperatives to violence usually appear open-ended and are therefore subject to personal interpretation.

If one were to thoroughly read the holy text in its original Arabic, gain knowledge on the birth of the religion, it's prophet & Hadith, and examine the period after his death, i.e, caliphate rule/conquest, etc, they could hardly come to a "peaceful" conclusion. Put under the same light of scrutiny, no other monotheistic religion can be deemed "peaceful" in any sense, really. I sometimes wonder if the "peace" label mysteriously garnered by Islam comes from the manner in which Muslims greet each other (by uttering the words 'peace be upon you'), but then that'd be ironic since Muslims aren't allowed to greet disbelievers (anyone who isn't Muslim) with those same words.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Antiparticle(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
One million likes.
neoapocalypse:
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Antiparticle(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Astute analysis.
Did you closely study both the Koran and the Bible? I wish I had the curiosity to study the Koran as I did the Bible.
I used to be Christian, and read like 80% of the Bible several times over thus I concur with your commentary on it.
It is true that none of the Abrahamic religions can be classified as peaceful.

EnlightenedSoul:
I didn't know you were an atheist, Neo. I totally thought you were Catholic tongue You'll find that the Eastern religions are infinitely superior to Abrahamic religions where the concept of peace and "live and let live" is concerned. Islam, alongside Judaism and Christianity, cannot be classified as a "peaceful" religion, since the holy texts routinely glorify and incite believers to violent acts, as well as prescribing extreme bodily punishments without so much as bothering to place conclusive restrictions as to their harsh perpetration.

These holy texts are saturated with verses of violence, hatred, and intolerance toward those outside the faith, neighboring ethnic groups, and in the case of Islam particularly, the sowing of discord within the immediate community itself through the ambiguous mention of folks simply referred to as "hypocrites" throughout the length of the text (Muslims who don't act like Muslims, or who follow Islamic mandates without much faith or fervor).

In sharp contrast to the Bible, which generally moves from incredibly violent episodes to far more peaceful mandates (Ecclesiastes being the most humane, peaceful, genuinely likable among them), the Quran notably travels in the opposite direction (violence is first forbidden, then permitted, then, in rather ambiguous fashion, mandatory).

The promising earlier verses which speak of peace and tolerance are overwhelmed by an avalanche of later verses that are a rallying cry to, well. Also, whilst a portion of the Old Testament's blood and steel verses are generally bound by a descriptive historical context within the text itself, Quranic imperatives to violence usually appear open-ended and are therefore subject to personal interpretation.

If one were to thoroughly read the holy text in its original Arabic, gain knowledge on the birth of the religion, it's prophet & Hadith, and examine the period after his death, i.e, caliphate rule/conquest, etc, they could hardly come to a "peaceful" conclusion. Put under the same light of scrutiny, no other monotheistic religion can be deemed "peaceful" in any sense, really. I sometimes wonder if the "peace" label mysteriously garnered by Islam comes from the manner in which Muslims greet each other (by uttering the words 'peace be upon you'), but then that'd be ironic since Muslims aren't allowed to greet disbelievers (anyone who isn't Muslim) with those same words.

1 Like

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by vooks: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Annunaki:

I think there are lesbian houris who service female jihadists in he afterlife

Empiree,tartar9,Rilwayne001 can you please confirm

1 Like

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Antiparticle:
Astute analysis.
Did you closely study both the Koran and the Bible? I wish I had the curiosity to study the Koran as I did the Bible.
I used to be Christian, and read like 80% of the Bible several times over thus I concur with your commentary on it.
It is true that none of the Abrahamic religions can be classified as peaceful.

TBH, I probably wouldn't have known jack about the Bible had my folks not sent me to a private school growing up. It was a Catholic private school and we were Muslims, but my folks (I wouldn't even describe them as religious people, but they are conservative by a notch) liked the conservative atmosphere and felt it was "morally" and academically superior to the non-faith public school option. I've read most of the Bible, not all (boredom prevailed, and I think I eventually fell asleep in a sea of begats), but I'd say I know more than most laymen. The Quran I would memorize by half before I stopped.
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by AfricanApple(f): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
only foolss and gullible people will see Ijab wearers as innocent, holy, loyal or even 'can't kill a fly' Ijab wearing is just a way of dressing just like other types of attire, every tribe, nation, country or what have you have their way of dressing. those who wears Ijab do every other thing that a person who doesn't wear do. its about individual personality and and state of mind not the clothing.

1 Like

Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by AfricanApple(f): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: The Hijab Can Decieve You... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
only foolss and gullible people will see Ijab wearers as innocent, holy, loyal or even 'can't kill a fly' Ijab wearing is just a way of dressing just like other types of attire, every tribe, nation, country or what have you have their way of dressing. those who wears Ijab do every other thing that a person who doesn't wear do. its about individual personality and and state of mind not the clothing.

Plappville's gripe seems personal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Mark's The First Sunday Of Advent / The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / What Is The Difference Between Trial And Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.