Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP (19331 Views)

"Okorocha Is A Colossal Failure, The Worst On Earth'' - Ohaneze Youths Council / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by braimeddy: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
UMUAHIA—OHANEZE Youth Council has called on the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase to ensure a thorough investigate into the alleged attack on the Deputy Senate President, Dr. Ike Ekweremadu .
In a press statement issued in Umuahia Wednesday, the Council raised the alarm that “the highest Igbo political office holder is being hunted for elimination”.

Signed by the Council’s National President, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro and Secretary, Okwu Nnabuike, the group challenged the Inspector General of Police to fish out those behind the evil plot to kill Ekweremadu.
Warning that killing of the deputy senate president portends danger for the country, OYC said,”should anything happen to Ekweremadu, Nigeria will not remain the same again”.

According to them, any harm on Ekweremadu amounted to a declaration of war against Ndigbo which must be resisted at all cost.
The statement said the Ohaneze Youths were prepared to provide security for the deputy senate president to ensure his safety.
“We are ready to stake our lives to ensure the safety of Ekweremadu. If those who opposed his emergence as Deputy Senate President now want to come after his life they will still fail just as they failed to stop his ascendancy”, the Igbo youths said.
The group also asked the Federal Government to tell Nigerians the real owners of REMITA, the company fingered for the alleged N25 billion fraud in the Treasury Single Account(TSA) controversy.

Source : vanguardngr.com

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by RollingStones(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
APC and their TERRORIST DULLARD are responsible.

It was Hell-Rufai the dwarf that told us the truth.

Buhari is a TERRORIST=Hell-Rufai.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by looseweight: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Imagine the number of people that has been embarazzed, disgraced and messed up by this young administration. Is this how GEJ started his tenure?

I read here that y didnt Igbos start their Biafra agitations from GEJ tenure, my answer to them is that GEJ allowed the sleeping dog lie while the current president brought back his military boots to oppress perceived enemies in the disguise of fighting corruption.

BWT. If you want to manage your weight by loosing fats in different areas of body, click my signature

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by baddyoosha: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
I believe the people below me have something reasonable to say . BADDYOOSHA
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by demarc001: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Initial gragra! At the end nothing will come out

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by damton(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
h
RollingStones:
APC and their TERRORIST DULLARD are responsible

MUMU grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by Joejonah(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
This foolish youths self. This man you want to stake your life for what has he done for you??

All his children are leaving big abroad. We are our own problems.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by efilefun(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
RollingStones:
Just like your moniker, your brain rolled outta your skull already like a rollingstone.

This youths surely ain't updated, the same IGP Ekweremadu wants sacked I laugh in Swahili

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by donbrowser(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
na wa oh
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by Guyman02: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Who is behind REMITA?
Some APC 'anti corruption' e-rats would want to dodge this repeated question and divert our attention with Dasuki being arrested instead of answering the question.

APC Senators walked out from the Senate the other day when Saraki was away and DSP was presiding. Their bitterness over this guy will ruin the party if care is not taken. They should get their loss, Ekweremadu is there to stay as Deputy Senate president

But Somebody should tell me those behind the N25b Remita fraud before I vex scatter my computer now angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by jejemanito: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
They mean he should fish out Tinubu and his co-plotters?

Na that's not gonna happen

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by jomoh: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
We need to do more with our security in this country.

How can someone have the gut to attempt an attack on a whole DSP of the federation.

Even if it is a set up, if we had security cameras all around our major roads this kind of thing wouldn't have been hard to trace.

Though I believe it is the handwork of some enemies of state who knows the outrage that would follow an attempt on the life of the DSP but we as a nation won't fall for it and Almighty God would rout them out.

Seun, Obinoscopy, lalasticlala, Afam4eva

Is this a thread or an advert page?

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by oekehinde: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is democracy, not military Mr buari!!.
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by Aminat508(f): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Has the Police released any official statement on the alleged attack?
APC/FG seem mute on this. By the way,has PDP spoken?
don't quote me,if you have nothing meaning to say.
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by Omenkata: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
damton:
h

MUMU grin grin

Otu nne i cheesy

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by nairaman66(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by entertainnaija: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
I son see
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by speedyGonzales: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari is the one trying to kill any opponents, you think it is a coincidence? the invaded Akwa Ibom Govt. house trying to arrest Akpabio, then Akpabio gets an accident in Abuja with US ambassador's car? they are trying to remove current senate president, they are warning the Depuy senate president, don't make a move for that position else we kill you!

well, it is just a conspiracy theory but I don't believe in coincidences either... we are under attack from our FG govt.

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by oluwolejsh: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
End Time youths!

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by pussyeater(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
RollingStones:
Ur brain is full of engine oil... Ode buruku

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by BabaIjebuXL(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
RollingStones:

Gullible is what you are, no apology.

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by 201320142015ob(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ask Buhari, he knows
End time attack

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Snippers are around shocked
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2015

The Evil That Men do . . .
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by DaegiiWealth(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wait! Lemme consult mah oracle..
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by menix(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
If am the IG nah to go river catch fish give them afterall them say Fish out.....

The killer of Funsho Williams at work again..

Oga Ike com Aguleri make we fortify you once more..

Benue Cancels Mass Burial, Prepares For Buhari’s Visit / Dino Melaye Nominated For Forbes, Outstanding Leadership Awards In UK, Dubai / "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win