Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Pre Wedding Shots - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Pre Wedding Shots (45273 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends / My pre wedding & wedding pix / My Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 19, 2015
kenonze:
Hmm,
I don't wanna say what's on my mind
you obviously have bad things in that your mind

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by dejavubobo1(m): 4:31am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=kenonze post=40153303]Hmm, I don't wanna say what's on my mind[I think I know wat on ur mind]

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by uche77zero(m): 4:54am On Nov 19, 2015
kenonze:
Hmm,
Abeg no talk na beg i dey beg you

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by valchris10: 5:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Whether its documentary style, music video style, cinematic or story telling style, you get to make your choice on what suits you. We also pay attention to location scouting to determine camera setup and angles, audio, lightning setup where necessary, attend wedding rehearsals, bride and groom preparation/dressing n makeup, interviews etc.

Honeymoon/dating Photo montage and same day edits for display at wedding receptions, events live internet streaming, complete post production including color grading, DVD menu creation, printing, casing n mass duplication.

Is It Your Wedding

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by disloman(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2015
mrlaw93:
Op! b4 u put d ring on her finger.. Go home nd prepare her favourite meal with overdose of Tramadol in it. When she finish d food.. Ask 4 her real age.. Tnk me later.. grin
Mad man.LOOL
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by disloman(m): 6:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Abbykem:
I can't stop laughing here. Funny comments. You guys sha.
Same here.Some people gat bad mouth.I deyf ear for the op.I pray he's strong enough to stand these comments.

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Tamee(f): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2015
HIbreed:
you have bad mouth. cool

you have under-used brain. cool

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by disloman(m): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2015
PiperAlpha:
Can't believe some people would stoop so low to throw jibes at Op's fiancee. This is really unfair! People should know they can hurt one's feeling with the words from their mouths. This is why I will NEVER bring my personal issues to Nairaland. Different strokes for different folks.

The most important thing is that op has found the flesh of his flesh and the blood of his blood. Be happy for them and shove your opinion about the fiancee's age up your a55.

Congratulations op. wishing you a prosperous marriage, and please do treat your wife to be well oo, cherish her, support her dreams and love her for who she is.
I doubt if the Op's lady won't curse some people here.We know that this is a public forum but we should watch the way we post comment here.God bless the union.
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by ideyhere(f): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Sure. Like I said not too many 22 years old women are looking to marry unless they are marrying for convenience.

Well I don't know...maybe you're right...maybe you're wrong...
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by timilinda(f): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2015
kenonze:
Hmm,

Exactly!!!

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
Same here.Some people gat bad mouth.I deyf ear for the op.I pray he's strong enough to stand these comments.
He gats no choice here. He should accept all criticism with open arms

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by disloman(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Abbykem:
He gats no choice here. He should accept all criticism with open arms
Definitely.He gat no choice.Good morning.
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
Definitely.He gat no choice.Good morning.
Goodmorning boss
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by cherrybrown(f): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Happy married life in advance
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by disloman(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Abbykem:
Goodmorning boss
Boss?I hear you.Your night?
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by mightycrown1(m): 7:09am On Nov 19, 2015
IamBae:
YOUR MARRIAGE SHALL BE YOUR BLESSINGS,

YOUR CHILDREN WILL SURROUND YOUR TABLE,

YOU SHALL SEE YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN.

Congratulations and May God bless your union smiley
AMEN
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by tombeh(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2015
Wish you people happy married life in advance.....

God will continue to grant your heart desire in Jesus name Amen..
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
Boss?I hear you.Your night?
lol. Everybody na boss. Twas fine. Yours?
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by aromance(f): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2015
She looks very mature and certainly not a first timer, I may b wrong though buh. Well gud 1 bro.U r marrying someone who's not a kid.She won't nag hell outa u.Just treat her with respect u will enjoy her maturity.Every marriage is not abt marrying a young hot blood who's gonna give u baby and sex.Congrats!
just treat her well!

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
I doubt if the Op's lady won't curse some people here.We know that this is a public forum but we should watch the way we post comment here.God bless the union.
She doesn't have to. Life's too short to associate with people who doesn't/don't want to understand and manage your flaws, but would only rob it in your face. Life's to short to be with people who doesn't make you happy, or give a feck about what anyone thinks. "When life throws you lemon, make lemonade.

God bless the their union and frustrate all those who want to put asunder.
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by activelyA(f): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2015
pbs4real:
hey! Wats ur pee Are u an attorney or wat? undecided

Ĺol @attorney. ...
Am not an attorney, but it's a fellow girl and this sort of insult is usually painful for ladies to bear, they take it "p" more than you think....unlike ģuys that will just laugh it off and shrug it off and that will be all...

Guess you are a typical guy therefore you do not know the effect of what your post caused or will cause. undecided
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by HIbreed(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Tamee:

you have under-used brain. cool
what is the meaning of under used brain? undecided
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by fpeter(f): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2015
kenonze:
Hmm,

Me too

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by tellwisdom: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2015
MrsChima:

I am on bed rest I will pencil you in after 30 years. kiss

Rubbish gurl angry
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2015
harsysky:
If the Op can withstand the bashings of Nairaland, he sure can withstand Hell fire. There are things you don't post on a general forum, things that are so dear and delicate (my personal opinion).
That is why you see people write, " I've a friend whose heart is broken, what's the solution?" meanwhile, they are the very ones.

I've always said it, " I won't bring my family's issue on Nairaland." 1 percent says good things , but 99 percent will make you wish the ground should open and swallow you up.

I have to agree with you. OP didn't act the age he claims at aaaaalllll...

Dumb move!

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Duru009(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
Best of f*ck.....
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by okirewaju(f): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2015
Congrats OP

Lovely couple
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by khloeee: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Don't forget to post your divorce pictures on Nairaland too. BTW is that your mum?

How can u say that.....so sad

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Princetee05(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2015
by this time nxt year we are coming for naming ceremony of twins[b]by this time nxt year we are coming for naming ceremony of twins[/b]by this time nxt year we are coming for naming ceremony of twins
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by pbs4real(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2015
MrsChima:

I am in Yankland and Chima should be enough route home.
okies hun, wre in yankland? grin
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by pbs4real(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2015
activelyA:

Ĺol @attorney. ...
Am not an attorney, but it's a fellow girl and this sort of insult is usually painful for ladies to bear, they take it "p" more than you think....unlike ģuys that will just laugh it off and shrug it off and that will be all...

Guess you are a typical guy therefore you do not know the effect of what your post caused or will cause. undecided
alryt ma badt........u knw u shld be a lawyer grin cos u can really defend someone tongue

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by demolinka(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Chai! Nairaland nor go wound person

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) / Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures