Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That (2966 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by joshjosh(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2005
I pray in Jesus Christ's name that you all will have a good and blessed life and come to know the love and grace of Christ in your lives.

I pray in Jesus Christ's name that we all live peacably amongst ourselves and that God's enemies will never rule Nigeria again
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by adesodgi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2005
I pray in jesus name also that all our hearts desires would be fulfilled[b] in jesus name[/b].
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by casper(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2005
i pray in JESUS name that all my hearts desire will come true.
AMEN!!
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by kikelomo(f): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2005
i pray in jesus name that it shall be well with me, my future husband and children, and that we shall never lack in jesus name. We shall be the head and never be the tail. Amen!
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by SirKay3(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2005
I pray in Jesus Christ's name that His will be perfected in our lives daily, that we are able to serve Him in spirit and truth as expected and to keep us all through till He comes
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by Oracle(m): 4:41am On Nov 03, 2005
i pray 4 my family, let them remain in good health
my friends, and my self iv got an exam in somedays
i earnestly pray to GOD that i make it
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by joshjosh(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2005
I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name that all your prayers and desires will come to pass. that you will all rejoice at the great and wonderful things our God will do in your lives.

i pray also that seun will make plenty money to do his desires in Jesus name.

it shall be well with nigeria in Jesus name and all forces of darkness and evil will be erradicated from our land
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by tamia(f): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2005
i pray in Jesus name that God Almighty should give each of us Strength to touch someone's life every day
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by esconedge(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2005
I pray in jesus name that wot is disturbing me now will come to pass with no hurt feelings.
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by damygurl(f): 5:12am On Nov 05, 2005
I Pray in Jesus Name That all stronghold of d devil on our life will be destroyed and d peace of God will be in our life 4rm now on and 4ever more!!!(AMEN)
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by joshjosh(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2005
I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name that the good Lord will in His infinite mercies answer all your request to the praise of His holy Son Jesus
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by sweetnini(f): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2005
i Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That i would know God better
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by joshjosh(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2005
amen dear sister
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by sweetnini(f): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2005
I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That i would be happy tommorrow
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by damygurl(f): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2005
I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That there will be peace in d world!!!!!
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by adesodgi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2005
i pray in jesus name that all prayers-pata pata-are answered..
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by fabian(f): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2005
Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That God opens the heavens and rains down His blessings upon us all!
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by damygurl(f): 5:05am On Nov 09, 2005
adesodgi:

i pray in jesus name that all prayers-pata pata-are answered..
You might want to rethink that one because there are people who pray for bad stuff to happen to others! Sometimes this is common in Nigeria. We say them as jokes but they are still curses and more than half of the population has been told in one way or another! Think about all them 'epe' (curse) we be given all them peeps who be stealing Nigeria money. If all prayers are answered all of then are going be dead trust me!

I pray in Jesus Name that God Bless me and all the people who be thinking of me in a good way and that I will be successful in my education and become great in whatever I want to study when I get to college!
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by sweetnini(f): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2005
I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That my prayers would be answered
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by prettyH(f): 4:13am On Nov 16, 2005
I pray in Jesus name that all our prayers shall be answered way beyond our expections.
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by icingbaby(f): 2:40am On Nov 18, 2005
i pray in Jesus Christ's name that I will become a billionair before i turn 21. amen
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by sweetnini(f): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2005
I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That i marry the right person
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by icingbaby(f): 12:20am On Nov 29, 2005
i pray in Jesus Christ's name, my dad will suprise me with a new car this Christmas, i don't like the one i have any more. cheesy
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by sweetnini(f): 12:36am On Nov 29, 2005
I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That you'll be contented with what you have
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by icingbaby(f): 12:54am On Nov 29, 2005
amen, but i still want my dad to suprise me with new car.

i pray in Jesus Christ's name to have my own clothing line. smiley
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by sweetnini(f): 12:57am On Nov 29, 2005
ha dear
I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That i would pass the exams im having tommorrow
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by icingbaby(f): 1:02am On Nov 29, 2005
i pray in Jesus Christ's name that sweetvoice pass her exams. amen thank you lord for answering my prayer. cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by sweetnini(f): 1:04am On Nov 29, 2005
Amen that means alot to me thanks
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by icingbaby(f): 1:10am On Nov 29, 2005
you welcome. smiley
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by Z4M4eva(f): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2005
I pray in Jesus christ's name that I'll achieve my future ambitions
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by sweetnini(f): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2005
I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That my prayers would be answered
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by christyne(f): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2005
I pray in Jesus name that i achieve all my aims

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meme War/meme Talk/meme Fun / What Would You Choose? / What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.