Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles (33898 Views)

Car Burns Down Completely At Alapere, Ketu, Lagos (photos) / Fatal Accident This Morning At Ikeja, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Trailer Tumbles And Falls At Alapere Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by Mykel4God(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
The goodnews is that there was no casualty. See more photos below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/photos-from-motor-accident-this.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by Mykel4God(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
God is great!

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by INTROVERT(f): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
pileup
Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
If everyone can be that careful then the rate at which accidents occur would drastically reduce. Today I went to conoil to buy fuel, I was on my lane wen a Toyota matrix from no where bashed my door, I came down, checked the extent of damage and at that point I concluded that this would be fixed by him. " i'm so so sorry" that was what he said to me, I was like yea I have accepted ur apology but that apology won't fix my car, he was actually a gentle man, took me to the panel beater and got my car fixed and resprayed.
Although regardless of how careful one might be, some things are inevitable..
To those travelling during this period, I wish u all safe journey and God will guide u all through.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
We thank God for the preservation of lives.

Pls, let's be careful on the road. I want to see you all come 2016.
I pray that every Nairalanders will see the new year IJN

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by looseweight: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thank God no life was lost
Click my signature to see real life testimonies about natural weight loss program

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by Doctorate(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nawao. Thank God no life was lost

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by oekehinde: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
God is great!!!

Check my signature to manage reduce your weight using natural method

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by hob(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thank God no life was lost

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by virus05(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
castroevans:
If everyone can be that careful then the rate at which accidents occur would drastically reduce. Today I went to conoil to buy fuel, I was on my lane wen a Toyota matrix from no where bashed my door, I came down, checked the extent of damage and at that point I concluded that this would be fixed by him. " i'm so so sorry" that was what he said to me, I was like yea I have accepted a apology but the ur apology won't fix my car, he was actually a gentle man, took me to the panel beater and got my car fixed and resprayed.
Although regardless of how careful one might be, some things are inevitable..
To those travelling during this period, I wish u all safe journey and God will guide u all through.
so u get car wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
God save us
Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by DaegiiWealth(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALLAHU AKBAR

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
hob:
Thank God no lives was lost
What kind of grammar is this.. ?
This grammar is responsible for that accident.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by ofofoCEO(f): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
GOD WILL SURELY PROTECT HIS OWN THIS EMBER PERIOD. WE SHALL SEE 2016, IS NOT NEGOTIABLE
Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by pasol4real(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thank God
This calls for a celebration!
Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by pasol4real(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
virus05:
so u get car wink grin
Chai,See poverty mentality
May God deliver u .
Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by menix(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
What happens when the drivers drive as if they re in a competition...

End Time Bumper to Bumper Drivers..

Thank God no Life was lost...
Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by Mubby4luv(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Which kind phone u use snap this kind pic self undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by jomoh: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seun, Obinoscopy, lalasticlala, Afam4eva

Is this a thread or an advert page?
Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by engrjosefz(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
na wa o
Re: Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles by helphelp: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Choi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight / Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] / 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.