Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,460 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time (5964 Views)

Planning To Meet Her Family For The FIRST Time. / Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! / Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by lilmax(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
choplex:
Haba! No be wedding na. It's just introduction to his family.
then wear introductory dress undecided
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

This is my real moniker undecided

Are you not dayokanu?

Yes I am. I cant remember you very well auntie
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Yes I am. I cant remember you very well auntie
You can't remember me because I am not familiar to you, but you are to me. You are very popular smiley
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

You can't remember me because I am not familiar to you, but you are to me. You are very popular smiley

I didnt know I was popular. What do you know me to be?

Say whats on your mind, i wont take offence
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

I didnt know I was popular. What do you know me to be?

Say whats on your mind, i wont take offence
Who doesn't know dayokanu, the sworn bachelor and hardcore player (that's why I'm shocked you're married). You're in the league of sagamite cheesy
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Who doesn't know dayokanu, the sworn bachelor and hardcore player (that's why I'm shocked you're married). You're in the league of sagamite cheesy

Lara, you are planning to trap me with marriage? shocked

Dayokanu, lo n raumdeuter? grin
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sagamite:

Lara, you are planning to trap me with marriage? shocked

Dayokanu, lo n raumdeuter? grin
Saga Saga, I will be wife number 10. Kiss me with the kiss of your lips because your love is sweeter than wine cheesy
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Saga Saga, I will be wife number 10. Kiss me with the kiss of your lips because your love is sweeter than wine cheesy

Kai! See fine girls wey recognise. grin

Come over here....... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sagamite:

Saga saga kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by raumdeuter: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Hmmm. Someone has been using my identity to commit on NL. I wont be surprised if someone claiming to be me has been chopping babes left and right

Did this guy reach out to you too? Did you guys hook up?

Sagamite is an ashewo extra-ordinaire

Sagamite:

LaraiBoluwaji:

Saga saga kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy

See dem kissing. You would just gum together
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hmmm. Someone has been using my identity to commit on NL. I wont be surprised if someone claiming to be me has been chopping babes left and right

We should gum together so that someone will create a thread about us? cheesy
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

See who is talking! grin grin grin grin grin

I bet it was the threat of many of your iyawos (wives) on NL that she would post your nude pictures that made you run and change monikers. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
choplex:
Hello familanders, please i'm so confused right now. I'd soon be going to meet my fiance's parents for the very first time. What is the most suitable attire to wear for such occasion. Your ideas are welcome and will be much appreciated. Please help me out.

Have you asked your fiance (the owner of the family) What they will appreciate?
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by choplex(f): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Have you asked your fiance (the owner of the family) What they will appreciate?
i've asked him and he said anything nice, will be appreciated. Whether ankara or English.
Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by Adaeze003(f): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is what my peeps call a non-issue. This is not and will not add up to 0.5% of the challenges of life. I mean, come on... Really

Oh well, what more can I say than what others said?

Look smart, neat and be you.

Btw, he proposed before taking you to the family?? Oh well...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of A Girl Breast Feeding Her Father / I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.