Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. (17613 Views)

This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo) / ​​B​REAKING​: ​ex-nsa ​dasuki, ​4 ​others Granted Bail / Tb Joshua Announces The Restoration Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by gab264(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Brace yaa self ooh children of chukwu okike abiama for the Egyptians we are seen today. very soon we shall begin to see them no more.

Watch his prophecy here:
Video source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_FhP6M5OR4&sns=fb

5 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
your link no go oo.

3 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by missKiffy(f): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
How will Biafra come to pass with this your English or will this type of English become the lingua franca of Biafra

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by hummerwise(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
lolzz.... i hope ur parents know ur doing this... ur signature says it all tho... if only you were human,,

you will. find a job

1 Like

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by gab264(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:
How will Biafra come to pass with this your English or will this type of English become the lingua franca of Biafra
When u migth have seen the devastating mayhem or let me say the time bomb that await this useless nation.
For ur eyes it gonna be f*cking priceless.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by laudate: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
gab264:
Well knowns Nigeria or zoogeria prophet has voices a prophecy about the coming of the land of the rising sun.

Brace yaa self ooh children of chukwu okike abiama for the Egyptians we are seen today. very soon we shall begin to see them no more.

Watch his prophecy here:
Video source:

A Yoruba prophet has announced that Biafra is coming, and the pro-Biafran internet e-warriors have accepted the prophecy, and are rejoicing! shocked Amazing!! cheesy Can anyone spot the irony, here....??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Warlord3000(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
This weather is hot already but adding Enugu weed with it in the afternoon is counterproductive to your reasoning oo cheesy

12 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
ÄND IN THE END, BIAFRA WILL COME
EVEN YORUBA PASTORS NOW AGREE, IF YOU DOUBT ME, ASK T.B JOSHUA
but you know that the brain of a YORUBASTAR.D BABOON IS BLOCKED, THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE UNTIL THEY BROWN ROOF COWARD INFESTED GOD FORSAKEN AND POOR REGION WILL BE OVERRUN BY BIAFRAN SOLDIERS
1967 IS NOT 2015
THE ZOO WILL BREAK IN 2015 CIA OF AMERICA

8 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
The noise on biafra is too much, if Nigeria should divide let it be divided without bloodshed,

6 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by john124(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
See the main souce/sauce nothing less nothing more.

1 Like

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by john124(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
See the main souce/sauce nothing less nothing more.
m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=d_FhP6M5OR4
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by crixlight2(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Go and ask obasonjo
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
now with this kind of grammatical nonsense you just wrote up there I can only conclude that Biafra will only succeed in dragging Africa 500years back to the stone age.

try go school.

5 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
elijah2u:
The noise on biafra is too much, if Nigeria should divide let it be divided without bloodshed,

The greatest mystery is, why doesnt Nigeria want Biafra to go?

18 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by demielvis: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Hate will kill you.
You forgot your president speak queens english...."ae fi cee change"

10 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
noblezone:

well, because biafra is political, there was nothing like that throughout gej regime but because he lost the agitation now started. Nigeria did not prepare for it at all. If biafra of a thing should come to past, there should be referandum

2 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by cocaineaddict(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
elijah2u:
well, because biafra is political, there was nothing like that throughout gej regime but because he lost the agitation now started. Nigeria did not prepare for it at all. If biafra of a thing should come to past, there should be referandum
and what makes it political? You talk like a f00l.....well, coming from someone who answers elijah in this 21st century your reasoning and mentality would surely be archaic

5 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by flylykace: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rev. Fr. E. Mbaka must annouce for me to believe it

2 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by laudate: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
flylykace:
Rev. Fr. E. Mbaka must annouce for me to believe it

Correct!! Collect one chilled bottle from the barman over there.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=elijah2u post=40156101]well, because biafra is political, there was nothing like that throughout gej regime but because he lost the agitation now started. Nigeria did not prepare for it at all. If biafra of a thing should come to past, there should be referandum [/quote

How can you say that?

Biafra was declared in 1967 and Nigeria attacked. was it about Jonathan?

OBJ jailed Uwazurike in 2004 because of the Biafran struggle. Jonathan was not in scene then.

The current move started in 2012.
There is a case in Owerri High Court between Nigeria and Biafra.
Radio Biafra broadcasts gained momentum in 2013.
Do you know why you did not hear of it?
Jonathan simply ignored them.

The current upsurge is the work of Buhari.
WE the peoples of Biafra are thanking Buhari for firing things up for us.

However, you can tell yourself what ever you like.

We have nothing in common with Nigerian jihardists.
Whether it is political of apolitical, we are going home to our nation.
Biafra: the first true and independent African nation.

13 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
noblezone:

Cos there is no real reason when even the elites of biafra enjoy Nigeria. If it was like that, every state in the world will be a country.....

1 Like

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
cocaineaddict:

and what makes it political? You talk like a f00l.....well, coming from someone who answers elijah in this 21st century your reasoning and mentality would surely be archaic
well, I'm not here to exchange words with your deranged mind. Sorry is your name dude. From your post I can feel you are mentally derailed. Get well soon.

3 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=noblezone post=40157144][/quote]what I note here is that, during the electioneering campaign of gej, I can recall all the states in the south east were shouting gej till 2019 but the tone changed to biafra we want after he lost. so that is why I said it is political because if he had not lost there won't be anything Like biafra we want, zoo free us. It was after the the election that nnamdi kalu started hate speech on radio. You can still explain to me better what I am missing.

2 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Skywalker5(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
elijah2u:

Abi oo. The noise is getting too much. Everybody is threatening violence just to get what they want
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by cocaineaddict(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
elijah2u:
well, I'm not here to exchange words with your deranged mind. Sorry is your name dude. From your post I can feel you are mentally derailed. Get well soon.
mugu answer my question and stop whining like a confused pig. How is it political?

5 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ioannes:
now with this kind of grammatical nonsense you just wrote up there I can only conclude that Biafra will only succeed in dragging Africa 500years back to the stone age.

try go school.

This guys no dey disappoint. Always on every biafra thread. They use biafra swear for you ni ?

5 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Leaders should take note!
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
gab264:

Watch his prophecy here:
Video source:

I understand who Chukwu Okike is(I.e God the creator) but who is Chukwu Okike Abiama bikonu?
Where did the name Abiama enter Gods name from?
A quick Google check showed that it was Aro-chukwu diety. Pls is this true?
Since when did Ndi-igbo my people start calling on Abiama? Is this not Idolatory?
How did Abiama take the glory for creatorship?
What happened to Jehovah/Jesus?

3 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by laudate: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dnacode:

I understand who Chukwu Okike is(I.e God the creator) but who is Chukwu Okike Abiama bikonu?

Which Google check, please?

Chukwu Okike = God the Creator

Chukwu Ābịàmà = God the Provider

1 Like

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by eben2020(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
ok
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ezeagu(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
So this scammer is the person you people see as prophet of Biafra or what?

3 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ezeagu(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dnacode:

Since when did Ndi-igbo my people start calling on Abiama? Is this not Idolatory?
How did Abiama take the glory for creatorship?
What happened to Jehovah/Jesus?

Chukwu Abiama is the deity of the Arochukwu 'long juju' or ibini Ukpabi. In modern times some Zionists have tried to twist Abiama to Abraham, and more recently it has become more popularised by Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra who described Abiama as 'A bia mara' meaning one who reveals as you get closer, but this etymology is not verified.

In igbo cosmology, there were different sides to God most notably Chi and Eke or Chi Okike, the latter was the creative force.

The idea of "idolatry" is subjective to whatever religion you follow, ideas of "idolatry" is Christian dogma and part of the demonisation of African religions by European missionaries and later their African pupils.

Jehovah and Jesus are completely different subject entirely.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures As Gombe Residents Welcome Atiku Abubakar / State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack / Western Nigeria Governors To Bid For Murtala Muhammed Airport Concession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.