Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink (58487 Views)

Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) / "What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com / What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by hotdi(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
blesseddivah:
Lol
Drink with happiness my dear :v

U so bad grin grin grin
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by hotdi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
drizslim:
EndTimeDrink

I agree with u cheesy
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lesson of the pic: Always cut your finger nails
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Toniwirelex: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
dreampraywork:
Lesson of the pic: Always cut your finger nails
puutaa
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by raphoo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
END TIME!! grin
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
ayxmania:
I see the handiwork of 9jacrip in there.

BiafraCripple ni

Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by dan56: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op you are a joker.

You opened it and used that poly material to hold the cover of the drink.

Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by IamSANTIAGO(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time drinks
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Toniwirelex: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
dan56:
Op you are a joker.

You opened it and used that poly material to hold the cover of the drink.
always a thomas
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by basketbrain(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
drizslim:
EndTimeDrink

Must you advertise your foolishness here?
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by drizslim(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
basketbrain:

Must you advertise your foolishness here?
stewpid goat, ur papa left ball
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by bummyla(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Saw Something Like That In A Bottle Of Fanta! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by TheAdvocate(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]This is a blessing for you. Sue them! Don't forget to send my share kiss[/size]

Yu can only sue when yu drank it and have medical problems. Legally, yu cannot just sue for finding something in a drink. It's not automatic dude.
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Dirkcoyt: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrMcJay:

I just hope Nairaland has a very good legal team backing it because it is going to be defending lots of defamation suits against it pretty soon. The day I gave up on the mods was when they put the gory pictures of the corpses of those girls from Igbinedion Uni on frontpage just because of the traffic it would generate. It caused so much uproar on that thread that day. Very sad I must say.

Seun really needs to get expert training for his mods so as not to put him in serious criminal and legal liability in the nearest future.

Relax chairman, I don't think you read nairaland disclaimer? If you did you should know it was clearly posted on nairaland that every nairalander is solely responsible for whatever he post or uploads on nairaland.
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Shawl001(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
OP, drink am joor...u go get superpower...may u go dey turn HULK or na fly u go dey fly.
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by adorable29(f): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Acidosis:
MODs should be careful with the way they believe unconfirmed stories. This might just be an attempt to destroy the reputation and public perception of the brand.

Anybody can open a bottle, drop any substance and make a re-seal.

@Seun, what's the evidence that the said bottle has never been opened?

This is crazy. Just look at the photo and you will discover that that single bottle of Schweppes is the only available bottle amidst other soft drinks.

Why should anybody believe this story in the first place? What an anonymous image slayer!

As regard those talking about "sue", OP will only win his case in a Court of Opinion. Any attempt to confront the Law Court might land him jail! Do you know how much it takes to build a BRAND?

Do you know the cost of destroying one's image?

@OP, I hope you have billions in your account?

Its rants like this that makes producers continue to provide low quality poisonous consumables with so much impunity!

This isn't the first. I have opened caprison twice and seen this kind of stuff inside. My friend showed me 5alive orange juice where she also saw something like this.

From the setting, this doesn't look like a well thought out plan of someone trying to frame a company.
If not that this country is mostly about who can bribe the highest I would have suggested he sues too!

@poster, just take it to their head quarters and they might decide to compensate you.
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Jbond(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
lion042:
Long story....would u mind talking on facebook or bbm.. my fb email is chukwumamaduagwu@yahoo.com...pin....59E8B22C
Niggy what's up,ure my name sake,I'm chukwuma too,nd your surname sef is almost same with mine,cool. And boys called chukwuma dey fine wella,lol.
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Jbond(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
lion042:
Long story....would u mind talking on facebook or bbm.. my fb email is chukwumamaduagwu@yahoo.com...pin....59E8B22C
Niggy what's up,ure my name sake,I'm chukwuma too,nd your surname sef is almost same with mine,cool. And boys called chukwuma dey fine wella,no homo..lol.
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Lobolintin(m): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]This is a blessing for you. Sue them! Don't forget to send my share kiss[/size]

I once got coke by the balls through this once... And I flexed wella....they will calm you down with something ..but no be me talk am
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by 4stylz: 1:14am On Nov 19, 2015
Acidosis:
MODs should be careful with the way they believe unconfirmed stories. This might just be an attempt to destroy the reputation and public perception of the brand.

Anybody can open a bottle, drop any substance and make a re-seal.

@Seun, what's the evidence that the said bottle has never been opened?

This is crazy. Just look at the photo and you will discover that that single bottle of Schweppes is the only available bottle amidst other soft drinks.

Why should anybody believe this story in the first place? What an anonymous image slayer!

As regard those talking about "sue", OP will only win his case in a Court of Opinion. Any attempt to confront the Law Court might land him jail! Do you know how much it takes to build a BRAND?

Do you know the cost of destroying one's image?

@OP, I hope you have billions in your account?

Do you know go much it takes to have a life?
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by donttouch: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Na dia new product be dat. It is called BITTER LEMON with COCKROACK flavour.
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by dollypixel(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Why is Dat bottle is different from d ones here in p.h. Dat bottle luks like d ones they use in 1901 grin
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by ayobase(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2015
MrMcJay:

I just hope Nairaland has a very good legal team backing it because it is going to be defending lots of defamation suits against it pretty soon. The day I gave up on the mods was when they put the gory pictures of the corpses of those girls from Igbinedion Uni on frontpage just because of the traffic it would generate. It caused so much uproar on that thread that day. Very sad I must say.

Seun really needs to get expert training for his mods so as not to put him in serious criminal and legal liability in the nearest future.

Read the last paragraph.

Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by rita25(f): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2015
THATS TRUE OH!!!! I NEVER CONSIDERED DAT EXPECIALLY DIS YEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOO PPLE FAKING EVERYTIN undecided WOW THERE GOES MY DREAM OF USING THE COURT CASE TO HAMMER LOL!!!
surestsam:
if its adulterated, u nd ur uncle will end up loosing money. There are tests dos companies do to ascertain d originality. Dont conclude dat its frm dem
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by surestsam(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2015
rita25:
THATS TRUE OH!!!! I NEVER CONSIDERED DAT EXPECIALLY DIS YEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOO PPLE FAKING EVERYTIN undecided WOW THERE GOES MY DREAM OF USING THE COURT CASE TO HAMMER LOL!!!
yes mylady

1 Like

Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by MrMcJay(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

Relax chairman, I don't think you read nairaland disclaimer? If you did you should know it was clearly posted on nairaland that every nairalander is solely responsible for whatever he post or uploads on nairaland.

Bro, this caveat doesn't provide and sort of protection for NL once it is moved to FP. Moving it to the GO makes the Mod an accessory after the fact.
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by ossaii(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=osedvgirl post=40158822]the day i see such, *shoki*[/quoth
Xup ose
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=ossaii post=40182661][/quote]
cool
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Dirkcoyt: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2015
MrMcJay:

Bro, this caveat doesn't provide and sort of protection for NL once it is moved to FP. Moving it to the GO makes the Mod an accessory after the fact.
hear yourself out my brother? Disclaimer: you solely responsible for whatever you post or upload on Nairaland, the whole section of nairaland and FP is not an exception.
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by lion042(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Lol....how u dey?
Jbond:
Niggy what's up,ure my name sake,I'm chukwuma too,nd your surname sef is almost same with mine,cool. And boys called chukwuma dey fine wella,no home..lol.
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by MrMcJay(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dirkcoyt:
hear yourself out my brother? Disclaimer: you solely responsible for whatever you post or upload on Nairaland, the whole section of nairaland and FP is not an exception.

The only persons with monopoly of putting topics on FP are the mods. If a mod puts a topic that gives rise to criminal or civil liability on the FP, do you think a disclaimer would discharge him from the liability imposed by the appropriate statute?
Re: See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink by Maksan33(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
pray over it and drink it chikena.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) / The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning / The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.