Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Buhari Plan To Rigged Election By Jega. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plan To Rigged Election By Jega. (468 Views)

Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn / INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Plan To Rigged Election By Jega. by Adeznuru(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
APC PLAN TO RIGGED ELECTION THROUGH TSA. Prof Jaga said “Electoral processes cannot be effective if an election management body is starved of funds and/or has to go cap-in-hand to an incumbent executive begging for funds before it can conduct an election. “The financial autonomy of INEC needs to be strengthened. It should continue to be on the first line charge and have all its funds released through the statutory transfer fund as appropriated by the National Assembly. “Subjecting an electoral commission to the so- called Single Treasury Account, I believe, is a recipe for disaster.” Source: Punch newspaper

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plan To Rigged Election By Jega. by seunlayi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Adeznuru:
APC PLAN TO RIGGED ELECTION THROUGH TSA.
Prof Jaga said
“Electoral processes cannot be effective if an
election management body is starved of funds
and/or has to go cap-in-hand to an incumbent
executive begging for funds before it can
conduct an election.
“The financial autonomy of INEC needs to be
strengthened. It should continue to be on the
first line charge and have all its funds released
through the statutory transfer fund as
appropriated by the National Assembly.
“Subjecting an electoral commission to the so-
called Single Treasury Account, I believe, is a
recipe for disaster.”
Source: Punch newspaper

sauce pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plan To Rigged Election By Jega. by orlando5: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bubu, I trusted u cry
Re: Buhari Plan To Rigged Election By Jega. by ernesty20(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
This buhari is just annoying

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ambode At 2015 Humbert H. Humphrey Annual Lecture And Awards Luncheon / My Dream / Ribadu Confessed To Me That He Was Being Used By Obasanjo – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.