Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed (3869 Views)

MAZDA CX 7 2007 Air Flow Meter/sensor Needed / Airflow Meter / Infiniti M35X Part Needed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
I have a Mitsubishi diamanté LS 2002 Model. I need to get a good and genuine airflow meter for it.

I have tried getting it around but all the so called tokunbos seems not to work with it. Plus am unable to get the part with the actual number on the previous one that came with the car.

I don't really know which of the numbers to look out for out of all the numbers on it but I'll write them here. I would appreciate it if experts could tell me the numbers that actually count in finding a fit. And if anyone has for sale I am open for purchase.

As written on it...... 338 8z08
H
E5T06071

I'll keep checking the thread.

Thank you all.
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Denn(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
oohrhiifx
Confirm if this is the same picture.

If you have tried different MAF and none seems working, have you confirmed via scans?

Have you traced the wiring and ensure proper grounding.... Multi meter' tests

Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Denn:
oohrhiifx
Confirm if this is the same picture.

If you have tried different MAF and none seems working, have you confirmed via scans?

Have you traced the wiring and ensure proper grounding.... Multi meter' tests

Yes, it's the same as in the picture you posted.

Yes also to the scan question. I have confirmed through scan and the only problem seems to be air flow meter.

As regards what I said about different ones not working. What I meant was that they are not working well. Some would pick up initially in speed and acceleration but would eventually fail at some stage..causing mis-firing and then later pickup, some would mis fire during reving and then rev normally ...different issues sha but none has been able to work well. If I can get the exact MAF with the above specific numbers am sure it would work just fine or something as I do not know which of the numbers really matter.

Thank you!
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Denn(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
oohrhiifx:

Yes also to the scan question. I have confirmed through scan and the only problem seems to be air flow meter.

As regards what I said about different ones not working. What I meant was that they are not working well. Some would pick up initially in speed and acceleration but would eventually fail at some stage..causing mis-firing and then later pickup, some would mis fire during reving and them rev normally ...different issues sha but none has been able to work well. If I can get the exact MAF with the a over specific numbers am sure it would work just fine or something as I do not know which of the numbers really matter.

Thank you!

Can you provide the error codes you keep getting.

Manifold Air Pressure sensor is different from Mass airflow sensor...both sound almost same.

Not to just sell a part to you but to ensure your car works
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Denn:

Can you provide the error codes you keep getting.

Manifold Air Pressure sensor is different from Mass airflow sensor...both sound almost same.

Not to just sell a part to you but to ensure your car works

Ok I'll check and get back... But am pretty sure it the airflow. But as you requested just to be sure..I'll get it tomorrow.

Regards.
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
The guy didn't send the codes but he confirmed that it was air flow meter problem.

Thank you
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Denn(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
oohrhiifx:
The guy didn't send the codes but he confirmed that it was air flow meter problem.

Thank you
is your engine the 2.5, 3.0 or 3.5 V6 variant?

I assuming 3.5 but I need your conformation.

That part costs #50,000 avg to Lagos. Brand new OEM standard.

Thanks
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
It's a 3.5 liter engine.

#50,000?

Could you please provide your number so I can call you.

Sorry for the delay in reply. Thanks.
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by chillex8(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
oohrhiifx:
I have a Mitsubishi diamanté LS 2002 Model. I need to get a good and genuine airflow meter for it.

I have tried getting it around but all the so called tokunbos seems not to work with it. Plus am unable to get the part with the actual number on the previous one that came with the car.

I don't really know which of the numbers to look out for out of all the numbers on it but I'll write them here. I would appreciate it if experts could tell me the numbers that actually count in finding a fit. And if anyone has for sale I am open for purchase.

As written on it...... 338 8z08
H
E5T06071

I'll keep checking the thread.

Thank you all.

Are you sure the problem with your car is MAF sensor
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by chillex8(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
oohrhiifx:

As regards what I said about different ones not working. What I meant was that they are not working well. Some would pick up initially in speed and acceleration but would eventually fail at some stage..causing mis-firing and then later pickup, some would mis fire during reving and then rev normally ...different issues sha but none has been able to work well. If I can get the exact MAF with the above specific numbers am sure it would work just fine or something as I do not know which of the numbers really matter.

Thank you!

What did the scan code reveal
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by chillex8(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
oohrhiifx:

Thank you

Its not a MAF sensor problem.

Go for a second diagnosis.
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
chillex8:

Its not a MAF sensor problem.

Go for a second diagnosis.

The car mis-fires, sometimes go stale when engine is cold. Makes farting sounds a times sometimes it fails to gather speed on time.

I have checked and rechecked. I am positive that it's Airflow issue. The question is if you have for sale with the above specs..I am ready to buy.

Thank you.
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by chillex8(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
oohrhiifx:

The car mis-fires, sometimes go stale when engine is cold. Makes farting sounds a times sometimes it fails to gather speed on time.

I have checked and rechecked. I am positive that it's Airflow issue. The question is if you have for sale with the above specs..I am ready to buy.

Thank you.

If you are in lagos, I'll offer you a free diagnosis..

All MAF sensors in Ladipo can't be bad.
Drop ur mail addy.
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by cmoney22222: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thts my guy.

chillex8:

Drop ur mail addy.
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Denn(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
oohrhiifx:
It's a 3.5 liter engine.

#50,000?

Could you please provide your number so I can call you.

Sorry for the delay in reply. Thanks.

It was 230 USD when I posted the price.

It is now higher....

Attached is the screenshot from Amazon.

Now compute....

This is why I insisted on ensuring it was the MAF that was faulty because that part is kinda expensive

Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
chillex8:

Drop ur mail addy.

Hhhhhhh@gmail.com
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by chillex8(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
oohrhiifx:

Xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

You have mail.

Remove addy pls.
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Fixed.
Thank you all
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by mayor2013: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2015
oohrhiifx:
Fixed.
Thank you all

You came here crying about your car. Now its been fixed and to narrate how the problem was fixed is a huge challenge. Anyways was it still the same mass airflow sensor that was changed? Am interested in this matter wink
Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by princecemo(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2020
Dont purchase a mass airflow without trying this

Use the mass airflow sensor cleaner it works like magic, read more on google.

Price 3,500

Delivery anywhere in naija

We also have the pocket OBD 2 scanner
Dont alloy a mechanic fool u again
It saved my ass somany times

Price 3,500

Re: Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed by mgdimagaladima(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please I need airflow mete for Mazada 626
And I also need scanner

WhatsApp me on 0905 174 7713

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Claim Damage On My Car At Sallaum Terminal / Difference B/W Corolla Altis And Corolla LE / GPS Car Tracker Installation In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.