Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl (7336 Views)

Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / Dating Sites (nigerian Girl Vs Foreign Girl) / Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 19, 2015
halfrica:

You want to compare your well developed country to ours where most people live below 50 dollars

Excuse me u said a girl of 19 in ur home town

A lady of 26 over still struggles to eat

Most are due to d fact they av got rich parents here
Nd d few lucky ones to get jobs
Over here jobs are scarce u see a manager retires nd let his son or daughter retain his position the wealth is nt equally distributed

U compare us with u guys

try to b conscious of the socio-economic nd political ability of an economy before judging

Life is hard over here

Its just like u foreigners defend ur women for wearing pikin durin summer or smoking durin winter cos ur socio-economy is considered so its nt wrong no body wud judge dem
When one is happy they show love u cant b in pain nd show love never!!!!!
Your women av life easy at most 60% naija girls av
it 20%
Ur foreign girls wud b happy to show love cos their government enables dem av access to their rights so they can fend for themselves independently without needing a dime from a man

But over her only the violent ones taketh it by force !!!!!

Dear,

The economy is no excuse. Alot of Nigerian ladies cheat. I worked in Ghana and Nigeria for about a year since my colleague introduced Nairaland to me. I've seen many Nigerian girls. Even dated some. And all I could feel was disappointment. They are mostly gold diggers.

What stop them from getting jobs? No jobs, fine.. start a small business. The time spent chasing boys and men with money and nd spending money on makeup.. save.. gather funds and start a business is that also forbidden?

Nigerian ladies lack vision. A girl will graduate and the next thing is marriage. No vision. No future.. enslaved as a liability to one man.

In Australia, (my country) ladies don't think of marriage until 29 or 33 why? There are men who are begging for their hand but they have careers to pursue. Visions and dreams to fulfill so their children would come into a beautiful world unlike Nigerians. Marry and give birth that is their own destiny. Even In poverty.

So dear, You are Nigerian, no offense meant but just saying.

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by PureWays(m): 2:13am On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

Dear,

The economy is no excuse. Alot of Nigerian ladies cheat. I worked in Ghana and Nigeria for about a year since my colleague introduced Nairaland to me. I've seen many Nigerian girls. Even dated some. And all I could feel was disappointment. They are mostly gold diggers.

What stop them from getting jobs? No jobs, fine.. start a small business. The time spent chasing boys and men with money and nd spending money on makeup.. save.. gather funds and start a business is that also forbidden?

Nigerian ladies lack vision. A girl will graduate and the next thing is marriage. No vision. No future.. enslaved as a liability to one man.

In Australia, (my country) ladies don't think of marriage until 29 or 33 why? There are men who are begging for their hand but they have careers to pursue. Visions and dreams to fulfill so their children would come into a beautiful world unlike Nigerians. Marry and give birth that is their own destiny. Even In poverty.

Some Nigerian ladies are greedy though, but not all..
You should consider the economy Bro, the economy is really bad here..
Though, I don't support the nasty act of our ladies but to be honest the economy also made it worse..
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Op, I must commend your Good Use of Memes grin
Absolutely Wonderful!

cool ma nigga
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2015
aim5:

Foreign girls are just as shallow, if not more shallow than Nigerian girls. White females are very treacherous in my opinion. And hahaha most western females aren't moral in any sense. I wonder where you got that from.

you are entitled to say what u want
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 19, 2015
icedbeatz:
let him be, from that his statement any real nigga wey don roll naija girls mall will know that he knows nothing about what hes typing about, some average naija girls and even some runs girls here on nairaland ( I'm sure there are some naija runs girls her ) will laugh at his ignorance.

i stopped taking him serious when he said 4 guys will contribute £300 to fucck a girl. he is obviously a maga living in delusion grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2015
Miggs:
hahahahah..good one.how can I get access 2 these foreign girls?preferably black.i be tink say na me be the only naija guy wey no like naija woman at all at all.they aint worth anything.

spread your tentacles bro. u will get them
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 19, 2015
halfrica:

Thats d ones u meet like wise not all naija guys are loved by naija women

U guys are making it look like u winning u date foreign girls we date their guys so wats d big deal like say naija boys b one trophy to win common their economy no single naija boy can grow y'all now feeling ursef RUBBISH!!!!!!

Lately i am begining to see naija women and foreign guys wedding

tongue tongue tongue tongue we naija girls dnt care if u leave earth nd start datin ladies from mars

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

So a rich American Man would marry a Nigerian? Are you kidding me?

U beta ignore d mumu

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Joy1706:
Twale to my naija sistaz for showing this mumu shege. You never chi chum chin! Hahahahahahaha! Dem neva start to deal with you. Frustrated cow grin grin

Ashawo na where u see any comment from ur fellow hoe wey be shege abi the few rants of the 2 pained biitches wey comment be shege? Its obvious u're having menstrual pain

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 19, 2015
halfrica:

Thats cos the foreign gold diggers take them

Nigeria woman wud divorce wiv notin to take
foreign girls wud divorce nd take ur life join u become her house boy

Its just because they are more light skin nd attractive dats why y'all wana die for them

BLACKS PLEASE GET IT RIGHT A FOREIGN GITL WOULD LOVE A BLACK RICH DUDE FOR MONEY OR GOOD SEX AFTER THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT THEY THROUGH

BUT DATE THEIR FELLOW WHITE MEN FOR LOVE

joke silva nd hobby celebrated 30yrs of been married togeda show me where a FOREIGN woman celebrates 30yrs of being married to a BLACK man who is BROKE

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
Yibidy, Yabidy yappy yap!undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

I'm sorry but this is the first time I'm posting this.

I'm Caucasian please.. You don't have to be rude about our women to defend yourself. I'm not a racist but I believe in fact. It's clear that Nigerian women have lost it. A Nigerian girl won't stop and respond to your call on the road if you are on two feet but would happily respond to your car horn even if you are Horning for the next car to move. But the Caucasians aren't like that because in the Caucasian world these material things your ladies take special are very common things over there. A Caucasian girl of 19 walking the street might just have a Nissan or Ford parked in her home which belongs to her. So dear nothing personal but let's be honest.

Nigerians should change.

Nigerian girls are poverty orientated and extremely materialistic. That's why they judge a man's financial strenght by his kind of Phone, car, clothes. angry grin They are extremely gullible that they will pick wizkid over mark zuckerberg due to wizkid's flamboyance.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
you must be high on your mother and your sisters smelly pusssy..

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

Dear,

Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Joy1706(f): 6:49am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Ashawo na where u see any comment from ur fellow hoe wey be shege abi the few rants of the 2 pained biitches wey comment be shege? Its obvious u're having menstrual pain
The post alone points to the fact that you're a frustrated and bitter man who has been dealt with severely by naija ladies. Take heart sha. Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Joy1706:

The post alone points to the fact that you're a frustrated and bitter man who has been dealt with severely by naija ladies. Take heart sha. Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by LordDarius(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2015
foreign Girls that are very untrusthworthy, this moment they seems to LOVE You, the next they are straffing their Cousin...
They cant even COOK.
Lazy BRUTES
SMH
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by mccoy47(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Mods. Lalasticlala, Rocktation
pls ur attention is needed here ar "searchingfoelove"
He is being a nuisance. Please do the needful. Thanx!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2015
[s]
mccoy47:
Mods. Lalasti.clala, Rock.tation
pls ur attention is needed here ar "searchingfoelove"
He is being a nuisance. Please do the needful. Thanx!
[/s]

what kind of weed did you smoke

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

Dear,

I think you right in that aspect Nigeria is a country whereby when a girl graduates like this the next thing for her is to start thinking of marriage and become a liability,well u can't blame some its the society we live in whereby if you not married by 26 they call u all sort of names.... you can imagine at 21 my elder bro is already talking to me about marriage , it got to a stage I got pissed off and told him to stop that nonsense Cos I have a lot going on with me than to start thinking of becoming one mans liability although he reasoned with me...... all this no vision ish boils down to family and the society because at 24 in Nigeria u are expected to be married and start making babies urggggh *sighs*
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2015
esosa993:

I think you right in that aspect Nigeria is a country whereby when a girl graduates like this the next thing for her is to start thinking of marriage and become a liability,well u can't blame some its the society we live in whereby if you not married by 26 they call u all sort of names.... you can imagine at 21 my elder bro is already talking to me about marriage , it got to a stage I got pissed off and told him to stop that nonsense Cos I have a lot going on with me than to start thinking of becoming one mans liability although he reasoned with me...... all this no vision ish boils down to family and the society because at 24 in Nigeria u are expected to be married and start making babies urggggh *sighs*

if only girls can reason like u, there will be many independent women in naija.
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Joy1706:
Twale to my naija sistaz for showing this mumu shege. You never chi chum chin! Hahahahahahaha! Dem neva start to deal with you. Frustrated cow grin grin

Hahahaaha. smiley
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

if only girls can reason like u, there will be many independent women in naija.

really nigeria has a wide population and I can assure u not all gals will be the same everyone can't be gold diggers, am from an average family andi would never hawk my body for money.... u know why because I do not want to dent my image , am an undergraduate and am in my part 4 right now,one more year to graduate by Gods grace and I still do part time hair dressing not that my parents are not trying but its what I love doing and it brings me money.... so my point is not all Nigerian galscan ever be the same,I know u said the bitter truth about some Nigerian girls been gold diggers and u kinda right but not every gal is bad tho
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40174636][/quote]... transgendered bi.tch with small d!ck
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2015
esosa993:

That idea and marriage hype was developed by the same Nigerians. By jobless women who got no dreams and married at 20 who expect all ladies to do the same and the ladies followed suit.

So do not blame men when they desire foreign girls. Don't blame them

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

That idea and marriage hype was developed by the same Nigerians. By jobless women who got no dreams and married at 20 who expect all ladies to do the same and the ladies followed suit.

So do not blame men when they desire foreign girls. Don't blame them

from my post its obvious am not blaming anyone
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nina4u(f): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha i couldnt stop laughing for a long time ..u saying naija gals kitten stink? Thats nasty jooorr ! They dont shower for days or what?
Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2015
PureWays:
Some Nigerian ladies are greedy though, but not all..
You should consider the economy Bro, the economy is really bad here..
Though, I don't support the nasty act of our ladies but to be honest the economy also made it worse..

Ladies who search for jobs find more jobs than men. Because they are ladies. So economy is no excuse. Let the ladies try first.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nina4u(f): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2015
LordDarius:
foreign Girls that are very untrusthworthy, this moment they seems to LOVE You, the next they are straffing their Cousin...
They cant even COOK.
Lazy BRUTES
SMH
x use you ..who the furkk u talkin bout I cook ..i bake..and i go marry a naija guy in a copple of month ... grin i support him in anything he do ..and yes i work for a living and never asked a guy for nothing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Nina4u:
Hahahahahahahaha i couldnt stop laughing for a long time ..u saying naija gals kitten stink? Thats nasty jooorr ! They dont shower for days or what?

yes it stinks like rotten fish. their hygiene is terrible

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo / Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.