Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand (6713 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbos, Please Leave The Niger Delta Alone / Please Understand The Anambrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by NewNigeriaMind: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Why biafra will never come....

Where will the millions of igbo in SW relocate to.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by YoruBanger: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=40169157][/quote]

I thought I warned your punk a$$ to stay the fvck off my mentions, you sick prick!
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by NewNigeriaMind: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
As long as you yorubas continue to destroy each other the Igbo will continue to disrespect you all.

What it takes for igbo to dominate a company is to employ one igbo man, before you can say jack, he has fix his village people in all position.

Yoruba people wake up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by NewNigeriaMind: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
I know an igbo man that has a retail job in ijora, for the past 10years all his workers are igbo.

But take a trip to a yoruba man business, don't be surprise if the majority are from other tribes.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Although he was born on the 14th of July, 1855 in Sierra Leone, Sapara-Williams had his roots in Ijeshaland (he was of the Ilesha subgroup of the Yorubas, found mainly in Osun and some parts of Oyo State, he fondly referred to his native hometown as Ijesha wa meaning 'our Ijesha'). He was the elder sibling of Dr. Oguntola Odunbaku Sapara, a well-known medical doctor. His parents were Alexander Charles Williams (Orisha Saparoda or Sapara Senior), a liberated slave and Nancy Johnson from Egbaland. They had three kids, one girl and two boys: Clementina Mary Anne (later married Honourable Charles Foresythe, once the Colonial Treasurer of the old Lagos government but she later died in labour in 1877 and the disaster so touched her brother, Oguntola, who decided to study medicine with special emphasis on midwifery), James and our dear lawyer, Christopher, the elder son.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by NewNigeriaMind: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Only a yoruba person will go buy a product sold by another yoruba from other tribes. Even hausa people are not that stupid, if one hausa man is selling biscuit here, bet all hausa people will make it a point of duty to patronise him.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fani-Kayode hailed from a prominent and well educated Yoruba family who are of Ife stock from south-western Nigeria. His grandfather Rev. Emmanuel Adedapo Kayode was an Anglican Priest who had got his Master of Arts (Durham) degree from Fourah Bay College which at that time was part of Durham University in 1885 and [size=16pt]his father Victor Adedapo Kayode studied law and graduated from Cambridge University in 1921, was called to the British Bar (Middle Temple) in 1922[/size] and went on to become a prominent lawyer and then a judge in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by NewNigeriaMind: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
The day I identified a yoruba importing and selling motor oils, I stop buying from any fucker except the Yoruba man.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by NewNigeriaMind: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wake up yoruba people.

The only time an igbo man is nice is when he is cheating you, need something from you or the possibility of both.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Saturn213: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
xtrorse:
Okk

Hi Kaycid77
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Saturn213:
Hi Kaycid77
YoruBanger:
I thought I warned your punk a$$ to stay the fvck off my mentions, you sick prick!

You've started sniffing Kafaya's dirty pants again thinking you can get high to challenge the Igbo man... Okay, continue.
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
vani86:
Oh my gosh. See lies.

Pls go and research on When the 1st telephone call was made.

Pls how did electricity come to lagos in d period stated above whe. Even all parts of america do not have electricity yet. How was it generated.

OP so you sat down and formulated a bunch or lies, and of course dumb idiots like d one that commented above me will swallow this shite.

To counter me the only thing that will make me swallow my words is if you post your source of the article

As in ehn, the guy is so dumb he couldn't even confirm when electricity was first invented.

Submarines cable in 1850s built with and maintained with what?

People are really dumb in this country.
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by NewNigeriaMind: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
My dad once told of an igbo apprentice in the sixties in his firm, the man brings along with him his brothers everyday to work in order to learn from the Yoruba engineers.

Five years later, the apprentice have displaced the engineers. How did it start, the igbo man is ready to bow to the white managers, thereby acting out the skills learnt from the Yoruba engineers. After a while, the managers actually believe the apprentice got the skills and since they are less confrontational like the Yoruba engineers they started getting confirmations.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by NewNigeriaMind: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Never accommodate or give an igbo man an inch in your papa house, cause one day. He will tell you the history of your father in his own version till you begin to doubt the house is yours.

Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by maestroferddi: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
I pity this individual spreading this ogogoro joint scripted history.

Why not put your time to a better use than to be full of sound and fury but signifying nothing.

This is piece is like a tale told by an idiot ala Shakespeare.

...Lagos or is it Western Nigeria had a TV station before anywhere in Africa or even the Soviet Union...

The kaikai you have been drinking must have been laced with concentrated Kalabari rum.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Saturn213: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
xtrorse:

You've started sniffing Kafaya's dirty pants again thinking you can get high to challenge the Igbo man... Okay, continue.

Hi Chessboard
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Saturn213:
Hi Chessboard

Agbo ópá èyín and şépè hawker, how market today?
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Duru1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
Fani-Kayode hailed from a prominent and well educated Yoruba family who are of Ife stock from south-western Nigeria. His grandfather Rev. Emmanuel Adedapo Kayode was an Anglican Priest who had got his Master of Arts (Durham) degree from Fourah Bay College which at that time was part of Durham University in 1885 and [size=16pt]his father Victor Adedapo Kayode studied law and graduated from Cambridge University in 1921, was called to the British Bar (Middle Temple) in 1922[/size] and went on to become a prominent lawyer and then a judge in Nigeria.

Please read the article properly before posting in support of a wayward view.
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Saturn213: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
xtrorse:

Agbo ópá èyín and şépè hawker, how market today?

Good evening sir

Hope you are well Egbon
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Saturn213:
Good evening sir

Hope you are well Egbon

Mo wa pa, padi mi. I just wanted to be sure you're doing well and meeting your target for the year as Christmas is around the corner.
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
If the oil down south belongs to everybody, then Lagos belongs to everybody.
Even the oil just discovered in Lagos belongs to Igbo's and all Nigerians and we are waiting for when Lagos will start tapping it so we go dey enjoy am dey go until it finishes kpam kpam.
Everybody in Lagos pays taxes so Lagos is everybody's own.
When I will start taking Lagos serious is when the Yorubas break out of Nigeria and form their own ooduastan or when Lagos will stop taking taxes from people n collecting Federal allocation monthly, otherwise everybody developed Eko and thus it is a no man's land.

Till then my fellow Nigerians let us enjoy Lagos our homeland.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by ibisko04: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
all these pooo you wrote above isn't necessarily, because Lagos has already been developed. tomorrow ABJ will say it's development isn't from south South oiyeeel. yellowba's and idiosyncrasy is synonymous, stiff-necked scratched face miscreants.
If I compose my own pooo now you will see that the pooo you wrote above is not beta than my pooo. rubbish.
if you like seat in your dirty parlour and write long lies, one thing I know is that yellowba's has never contributed any reseanable natural resources to the national gdp since adam. group of miscreantu cowardice conquered by fulani women and transferred there lands to the north. babooooons and monkeys, so if Lord Luggard didn't join this zoo together, does it mean yellowba's can't stand on there 2legs, what are these scratched face hypos so happy about in this unholy unionism called zoology department of Nigeria. umu anu ofia.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA,!!!
Go back to your home to learn history from those that knows

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dnacode:
If the oil down south belongs to everybody, then Lagos belongs to everybody.
Even the oil just discovered in Lagos belongs to Igbo's and all Nigerians and we are waiting for when Lagos will start tapping it so we go dey enjoy am dey go until it finishes.
Everybody in Lagos pays taxes so Lagos is everybody's own.
When I will start taking Lagos serious is when the Yorubas break out of Nigeria and form their own ooduastan or when Lagos will stop taking taxes from people n collecting Federal allocation monthly, otherwise everybody developed Eko and thus it is a no man's land.

Till then my fellow Nigerians let us enjoy Lagos our homeland.

Oil in the South doesnt belong to everybody that is why some states get a 13% derivation from oil and others dont

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by IlekeHD: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

That's not our business. As long as they relocate to the east. Until they relocate, we will not relinquish Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Oil in the South doesnt belong to everybody that is why some states get a 13% derivation from oil and others dont

You maybe right...but there's this other reasoning albeit superior nay inferior...

See this video clip of a Nigerian Lawmaker/ Congressman claiming that the oil in Bayelsa belongs to Jigawa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6GGPu286U

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by YoruBanger: 1:05am On Nov 19, 2015
xtrorse:

You fvcking flattt.headed pygmy, quote me again and die!
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by YoruBanger: 1:12am On Nov 19, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Bro, sorry to say this but you must be outta your mind for saying Biafra will never come. Biafra MUST come, that way those pygmies can be deported back there without stress.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by rhymaster: 1:27am On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:
if there is any cause for fracas around, honestly I will first kill a yelloba idiot b4 anything, and this war yellowba's are pushing us to, very soon they will start what they cannot stop in this coubtry

Yeeeboe dumbass will kill one Yoruba and by so doing sentence 10000000 M Ibos to certain death! Last time, 3 M Ibos wasted with 700 lined up against the wall in Asaba and machine gunned to pieces! Should Ibos start their madness, we will just block of any exit out of Yoruba land and kill all your urchins! Easy as a pie!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 19, 2015
YoruBanger:
You fvcking flattt.headed pygmy, quote me again and die!

Frustrated Yorrobber cone-head cum fetish inbred savage of dirt and slavery, as you have declared so is ìkú standing sentry at your doorstep. Your numerous gods cannot save you. So, there's no escaping for the unrepentant beings like you till you meet your Waterloo...
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 19, 2015
rhymaster:
Yeeeboe dumbass will kill one Yoruba and by so doing sentence 10000000 M Ibos to certain death! Last time, 3 M Ibos wasted with 700 lined up against the wall in Asaba and machine gunned to pieces! Should Ibos start their madness, we will just block of any exit out of Yoruba land and kill all your urchins! Easy as a pie!

Frustrated Yorrobber cone-head, the descendant of a fallen demon from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, note that during that 1967-70 civil war, the Yorubbish braggart, Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion mocked the pope, Red Cross, Caritas, world council of churches, UN etc, and boasted of his killing spree on the Igbo civilians.
And how did his life end on earth?

He died a miserable contractor, he was literary begging for contracts just to feed.
This is a man that ranked higher than IBB, Danjuma, Obasanjo in his hay days in the military. 
The Hausa-Fulanis used him to prosecute the unholy war on Igbos, and they dumped him after mission accomplished. 

The bloody general was stripped off his military title; he was discharged dishonourably without his benefits, till he died he never received a single pension from the Nigerian State. 
The Black Scorpion ate his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014.
What a miserable life!

But before his death Adekunle apologised to the Biafrans for his atrocities. And he owned up by revealing the fact that Yorubas and their Northern co-travellers declared war on Biafra because of crude oil in the Eastern region and not for unity of the country!

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorubas for sport for decades, and they don't even consider Yoruba Muslims as equals but inferior beings! And fellow beings like you dare not counter, vent your anger or even put up such scrap as you posted above about them! Indeed Yorubas have always maintained a deafening silence. It's so pathetic that Yorubas would instead look for the Igbos to accuse!

Outlined below are the indisputable cases of Yoruba Slavery.

1* Afonja betrayed his Yaribanza people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

2* Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

3* Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race .

4* General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

5* Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

6* The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power. 

7* MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

8* A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest.

9* Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

Yorubas are not only treacherous but always at the servitude of the Northerners which is very worrisome.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by 4stylz: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2015
No hating but do you really know what is development? You are calling 1914 and below.
Re: Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand by 4stylz: 1:54am On Nov 19, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
As long as you yorubas continue to destroy each other the Igbo will continue to disrespect you all.

What it takes for igbo to dominate a company is to employ one igbo man, before you can say jack, he has fix his village people in all position.

Yoruba people wake up

I agree with this but Yorubas still do it but not as much as igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Candidate Puts Peter Obi Picture In His Billboard In Delta (picture) / Who Are Those People That Shake Hands Like This? / Army Deploys 3,500 Soldiers To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.