Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From (1517 Views)

Where Ur N*de Might Take U To / How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From by drizslim(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ladies Top ways to know where guys came back from this Xmas.
(1) Any guy with too many pictures Α̲̅nd plenty
story is from London (he has no money)
(2) Any guy that shares knock-out and balloons is from China
(he has no money and he is not
going back)
(3) Any guy that wears singlet every were he
goes is from Lagos (he has no money, he just
came to eat mama thank you)
(4) Any guy that wears kito slippers is from Togo, Gabon or
Cotonou (he has no money, he
came so that mama will help him borrow money
from the village meeting)
(5) Any guy that ties head-tie or wears big
combat short is from USA, (they are stingy)
(6) Any guy that wears ear ring and has a macho stature is
from South Africa (he has no money,
he only came to the villa to hide from narcotic
police)
(7) Any guy that wears Jersey is from Spain,
Germany, France or Brazil (shishi them no get
and na them do shakara pass)
( 8 ) Any guy that has red
colored paper money
is from Korea (their money is near to zero value)
(9) Any guy that wears tracksuit always is from
Canada (they have small but na only drink they
fit buy for you)
(10) Anyone that carries gadgets like laptop, iphone and bb up
n down come from Malaysia
and he go sell all of them by January to
complete travel money.
(11) Any man that wears big towel with three
design is from Ghana
Don't Follow him He has only Cedis e no get value for Nigeria
market.
Ladies Stay with your boy friend
Forget all this abroad guys on facebook that u
have been chatting with and they promised to
come home in december To spend christmas with u
Many of them are married or engaged over there
They are only looking for who to sleep with and
warm their bed during their stay in 9ja!
If u like no listen
After them finish with u for january Call them line whether
them go gree pick ya call
If ur guy no get money this year e fit Get next year

Stay Loyal
Re: Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From by BabaIjebuXL(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin......Alakoba
Re: Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From by flylykace: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
U don open their yansh wela. Only if them ladies go hear, may them for no dey folo 'I just came back' from where na 'from Toogoo' cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From by northvietnam(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
nonsense. people will stay in Nigeria know what is happening every where in the world. I know some niggas that stay in these places you just mention and they are doing awesomely Good . in abroad ,once you have your papers and 60% in the language and also save well plus good family in naija that will help u invest well or sell the cars when u send then you have nothing to worry about. op go and face what's is facing you shekinaaaaaah.
Re: Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From by drizslim(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:
grin......Alakoba
Lol thank God Lasisi no comment

1 Like

Re: Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From by BabaIjebuXL(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
drizslim:
Lol thank God Lasisi no comment

I go help am, End time foreign guys. grin
Re: Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From by ozy4christ(f): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
northvietnam:
nonsense. people will stay in Nigeria know what is happening every where in the world. I know some niggas that stay in these places you just mention and they are doing awesomely Good . in abroad ,once you have your papers and 60% in the language and also save well plus good family in naija that will help u invest well or sell the cars when u send then you have nothing to worry about. op go and face what's is facing you shekinaaaaaah.
hahaha dis one don pepper u die,hope u a nt among dem?just saying
Re: Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From by northvietnam(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
ozy4christ:
hahaha dis one don pepper u die,hope u a nt among dem?just saying
. what's your own ......, Amiboooo.......
Re: Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From by ozy4christ(f): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2015
northvietnam:
it concern me cos of ur reaction shows dat u might be a victim but its well o,k

1 Like

Re: Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From by drizslim(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
ozy4christ:
northvietnam:
BabaIjebuXL:

I go help am, End time foreign guys. grin
northvietnam:
End Time Comments
Re: Ladies Top Ways U Can Identify Where Ur Oversea Boo Came Back From by northvietnam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
ozy4christ:
don't have your time abegi.......

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious(pics) See What Happen After Tampering With Bag Of Rice / Nairalanders, Share Your Pictures Of "I Dont Give A F**k" / Whats The Funniest Name You've Had Some On Answering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.