Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Exams Are Written In Covenant University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University (75616 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) / How Exams Are Written In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by rugggedest(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2015
Rugggedest
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by obinnashady(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2015
Men will still do Expo na,I trust Naija guys and babes
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by colossus2: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Kensharval:

Bleep Those Of You Thinking You Are Versed When It Comes To English.
You don make noise finish?
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Mostprecious(f): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Whoever didn't prepare shud jst borrow Stretchy (d intomitables) skill and use it well, evn the lecturer will free you.. Lolz

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by bettercreature(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2015
donholy28:
This one na total OYO...but space dey for expo
Its the easiest place to carry expo

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by myBoss(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Hope that will make them innovative and independent after school, thats most important. i dont care ur class, i think how much u can contribute to making our planet a better place. smileyHope that will make them innovative and independent after school, thats most important. i dont care ur class, i think how much u can contribute to making our planet a better place.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by demolinka(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2015
LoneRanger12:
It seems u are a ladokite! Am sure u know abt MTH 308
Nah, but MTH202 is a global conundrum
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by anigbajumo(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2015
demolinka:
How person wan do if the course na MTH202 This formation no pure at all
Exactly the sitting arrangement when I wrote my mth 202 Exam (mathematical method 2),I don plan everything that na expo I go carry inside.

DAT early morning ah don package am inside my Air max,na so HOD entered,.All of you move down to 1500 lecture hall,and we are not up to 300 that registered for the course.I swear ah don dey sweat like person wey dey work inside hot sun. Wen I saw the question na almost expo wey dey with me..ah no fit carry it out coz the hall was 100% open.

I finally got 40E,just a mark away from F....
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by colossus2: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2015
AfroKnight:

You're right about his punctuation (excusable anyway) but wrong about the so-called "gbagaun". "He'd" is the short form of "He would" in this context.
I know and it is very correct.
Re-read that sentence and find the error. grin
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by taiwoowiat: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Not new
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2015
hakeem4:
During the exam the person that didn't prepare will just be calculating how many units he'd do next year

Hmmmm i could have sworn it was BABCOCK it looks so much like the auditorium we had something like that in BABCOCK, mehn you really had to read well
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2015
I dont know why you decided to divulgate this picture about covenant university. I guess you tumescent and you just want everybody to see that you guys have a big hall. You should check out other universities they also have halls, cctv cameras and sitting arrangements like this. This post is really an amphigory. I am so disapp..ointed
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Na dis kind exam mgbo dey swit grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by kobonaire(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2015
I still see one guy elongating his neck and then another guy bowing his head in prayer ..... both are coming back next semester grin

2 Likes

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by deramarks(f): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Nothing looks special about the school.
. I tort twas only me dat noticed

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by qintus: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2015
bad belle
hakeem4:

Every one is entitled to their "wrong opinion"
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
. . Nothing looks special about the school.
have u gone to the school before
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2015
very good.... wink
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2015
PTI STANDARD
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Ephemmm: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2015
northvietnam:
rubbish, let them show me there their teaching hospital for med students or their engineering lab.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by repogirl(f): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Na correct school be dis, not like that animal farm secondary school called Madonna University. Father Edeh and his cronies should see how a University hall should look like.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by shabashola(f): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Expofree arrangement grin
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by bharyur2103(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Achiles:

Why do you think they will not survive in public school? I bet you need to experience it to be able to make a valid judgement. I will tell you this, it is a lot easier in public universities. I did my first and second degrees in public universities and the experience is nothing related to what I have seen so far since I started my doctoral degree in Babcock. You just have to read if you want to pass. Merit is everything there o!

I quite agree with you, sir. I met this group of students from Babcock University in my Final year in OAU. The interaction I had with them changed my opinion of Nigerian private universities. They were well-cultured, brilliant, and quite vast. Nonetheless, I think they had it easier because it was quite crystal they studied in a much more conducive environment.

2 Likes

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by pweetychyka(f): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2015
hakeem4:
During the exam the person that didn't prepare will just be calculating how many units he'd do next year

Hope u don't attend covenant university?
Cos ur pass too sure!
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Twill92: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2015
kYjelly2:
y not just have a clicker device with ur bud, were you guys can communicate via bluetooth using SOS language

5 clicks for question 5, 1 click for A, 2 clicks for B, 3 clicks for C and so on...

hmmm, on second thought, i shouldn't be promoting that type of bs cheesy
by the time you make the mistake of your friend asking question to him providing an answer... you will know the koko...

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2015
no cheating at all.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by ResponsibleThug(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2015
Na diz arrangement make sense pass o... Jux carry Expo and if dem catch u, u are dullard grin
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by pamdaniel(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2015
[left][/left]
see that guy sleeping in the exam hall... i kn that guy... he too dey dodge lectures
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by sammychimex(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2015
seunfape:
same way in Umudike uni. so is not new.

Very true in my days they it crunchies.
Anyway too much emphasis on exams instead of learning. Students now prefer to pass exams than true knowledge. Check our first class products when you send them abroad for further studies they will still go there and pass exams and come back. Shikena

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by mmabubakar(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
But this is common arrannagement in the 1000 seat lecture theatre of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Bauchi. How they normally do arrangement is 2 seat in your front, 2 seat in your back, 2 seat by your left and 2 by your right!

ATBU Bauchi...suffering and smiling is our attitude!

Shout out to all the Greatest BALEWITES!!!
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by dpete1: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2015
in lasisi69 voice"end time exam'
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by lasisi69(f): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2015
dpete1:
in lasisi69 voice"end time exam'
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.