Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng (33695 Views)

Why Buhari Has Not Sacked Emefiele, CBN Governor - Pulse.NG / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him / Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Dottore: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2015
A mild-drama ensue on Wednesday at Wuse Zone 2 Magistrates’ Court as two lawyers, Gabriel Egbule and Vincent Obetta, battle over who would represent ,Nnamdi Kanu, the Director of Radio Biafra.

Kanu is standing trial on a three-count charge of criminal conspiracy, intimidation and belonging to unlawful society which he pleaded not guilty.
At the resumed hearing of the case, Egbule who represented the accused when he was arraigned announced appearance for Kanu.
But Obetta, an Enugu-based legal practitioner, also announced appearance on behalf of the accused.
The double appearance resulted in serious argument.

Egbule tendered a letter from Kanu’s wife to represent him in court, but Obetta told the court that he received a consent letter from kanu’s father and the indigenous people of Biafra to represent Kanu.

Obetta also said that it was as a result of his inability to appear at the arraignment that Egbule was briefed to appear in the matter.
Prosecution Counsel Moses Idakwo informed the court that the accused was not in court.

Idakwo said their inability to bring the accused was as a result of the application challenging the jurisdiction of the court to try the matter.
In his ruling, Chief Magistrate Shuaibu Ahmed, said in a criminal trial it was binding on the prosecution to bring the accused to court as require by law.

Ahmed adjourned the case till Nov. 23 to enable prosecution produce the accused and for Kanu to choose his legal representative among the battling lawyers.

http://pulse.ng/local/biafra-2-lawyers-fight-to-defend-nnamdi-kanu-in-court-id4372303.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by ify2016: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
Na biz nah. zoo advocate.... May God help the Igbo's to follow more modernize means of achieving freedom. The same quest that claimed many lives and now they are back again. Freedom can not only be achieved through the barrel of gun.

39 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2015
hahahaha. see fight over legal fees. the struggle for survival is real.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by blackbreed25(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2015
WELL THATS INTERESTING
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Young03(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2015
I no understand,...were him kanu de since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2015
grin

Wu knws weda Nnamdi kanu don dey other side? Dey chop kola With dem ancestors..

Dem 2 lawyers
Are not concerned bout Nnamdi;its all bout money'dey probably v seen d money coming after evry day-to day- arguments in court..#

Biafra-minded Yeeboz shu juz roll enter 2016 with peace..'

11 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Sahmmuehl(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2015
it's just getting started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by gwales: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
While the lawyers are busy trying to deceive the gullible ipod almajiris, the zoo DSS are busy raping the dilector grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by superstar1(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2015
Ordinary representation of their client -- The Ayatollah of alaigbo, the Lunatic Albino god of the Igbos aka The Dilector, is what the disorganised people from the jungle of Biafra are fighting on, how much more greater things?

66 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Chanchit: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Make two of them combine do d case na since they won't win anyway.

21 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2015
KANU.... I hail Ooo

Make I hail your God ChukwuokikeAbiama first......

Biafra must be restored...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by T051N(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Nnamdi KANU is Chilling a somewhere while y'all are stressing yourself

3 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Anticabal: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Gabriel Egbule is clearly the impostor here, he wants to destroy the case in favour of the tyranical government and he will soon have himself to blame when the worst happens. Shebi he is Ibo and has a village in Iboland.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by BiafraMyAss(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2015
T051N:
Nnamdi KANU is Chilling a somewhere while y'all are stressing yourself

Chilling? grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nature8(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2015
They should allow Nnamdi Kanu to choose the lawyer that'll represent him na..
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by T051N(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2015
BiafraMyAss:

Chilling? grin grin
nigga be smoking a blunt with them DSS folks..

10 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by armadeo(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Are they working for free I.e their own contribution to the struggle or are they fighting for the post of minister of justice of biafra?

9 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Pavore9: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2015
They should get who represents him resolved.

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by size40: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Whether they fight to become Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer or not. One is for sure, Nnamdi Kanu must spend his Xmas in prison for insulting us in Nigeria.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by baddyoosha: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2015
KO like fake client
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by PLANETMARS(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2015
They neva gain independence they are already confused! Biafra Biafra I sorry 4 una tufia

21 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by ihatebuhari(f): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria is a useless country

God bless Brits law system

God bless my Niger Delta

3 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by jejemanito: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2015
grin
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by biz2get(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2015
So angry

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by TWOWAYMIRROR: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2015
BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS AND LAWYERS GET IN HERE..YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED
https://www.nairaland.com/2747816/advice-partnership-agreement
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by miqos02(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2015
grin

Everyone is reporting two, they didn't see the 3rd stvpid paid lawyer we almost beat up for trying to sabotage our case.

I'm sure he was paid by Nigeria to come and ruin Nnamdi.

All of you, we will burst you all!

2 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Drsheddy(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2015
H
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2015
click like if u dislike biafra related news

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Sijo01(f): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy they should handle the matter together na.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Ephemmm: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
KANU.... I hail Ooo

[s]Make I hail your God ChukwuokikeAbiama first......

Biafra must be restored[/s]...

I thought you guys said he operates in spirit: he cannot be arrested. Bunch of Jokers tongue tongue tongue

37 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Chanchit: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2015
I no even know say I don comment before, well anything for the love of my dear Biafra, as Nnamdi go start him official jail term by next monday, so the real exercise in form of protest would start.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) / Borel Teguia Invents Solar Drone To Fight Boko Haram / Amotekun Kills 3 Youths In Oyo Over Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.